Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19338 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by JimmyBoy1: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Our time has come to shine as a Nation, I am just happy that my "I pass my neighbour"will soon be transferred to the family museum, because every kobo spent on power during BB tenure will be used for intended purpose.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

Buhari is not different. He is blank too. All I'v ever heard him say convincingly is that he will flog politicians koboko. Yes, I want him to do that, but the problem is that he has never said what will happen after that. There is no tangible sign about developmental strides that he is planning. In actual sense he thinks the only problem with Nigeria is corruption. Well, I just know that he cannot win. All these ones na noise.
Please tell me which forum or medium you used in listening to Buhari this convincingly? They don't allow his face/Voice on NTA and FRCN even when he paid for it, so it can't be that.
Is it NN24? cos for a whole week you and others were telling us that only ghosts watched a station like NN24 just to justify GEJ running away from a debate he agreed and signed to participate.
If everybody takes corruption as you seem to claim Buhari does, then Nigeria can completely transform in an instance.
If he lives everything and concentrate on corruption an kill it other problems will disappear.
CORRUPTION MEANS
- No Electricity
-No Road or substandard roads
- No lawless police
- dirty streets
- Roads without sewage
- capital flight
- No or little healthcare system
-unprofessional military
Where do I stop?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by DAY12(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

Someone told me that the man sitting on the bag of rice crying is the woman's husband, really poverty is worse than full blown AIDS, his wife is dead but he cant give up the rice to get up and do something, pour water, mouth to mouth anythng

Which way 9ja, cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

Someone told me that the man sitting on the bag of rice crying is the woman's husband, really poverty is worse than full blown AIDS, his wife is dead but he cant give up the rice to get up and do something, pour water, mouth to mouth anythng
This is so shameful.

The other day I was talking to a guy from the Niger Delta. I asked him if he had heard about the Warri  death incident which involved Jonathan during his campaign in Warri.

His response to me was that: ''people must die na.'' This is the same guy whose elder brother is currently and presently a minister under Jonathan's cabinet.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by malali: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
MR PATAKI
MR PATAKI
MR PATAKI

HOW MANY TIMES?

GOD BLESS YOU,

MALALI O NI BAJE
PATAKI O NI BAJE
EKO O NI BAJE
FASHOLA O NI BAJE
NAIJA O NI BAJE
BUHARI O NI BAJE
BAKARE O NI BAJE
NAIJA O NI BAJE
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by monkeyleg: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
This is our time to get things right. People must remember this has nothing to do with North or South, East or West. But everything to do with credible, honest Nigerians, who are prepared to Serve you and I, no matter what part of the country you come from.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by JimmyBoy1: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

Please tell me which forum or medium you used in listening to Buhari this convincingly? They don't allow his face/Voice on NTA and FRCN even when he paid for it, so it can't be that.
Is it NN24? cos for a whole week you and others were telling us that only ghosts watched a station like NN24 just to justify GEJ running away from a debate he agreed and signed to participate.
If everybody takes corruption as you seem to claim Buhari does, then Nigeria can completely transform in an instance.
If he lives everything and concentrate on corruption an kill it other problems will disappear.
CORRUPTION MEANS
- No Electricity
- No lawless police
- dirty streets
- Roads without sewage
- capital flight
-unprofessional military
Where do I stop?

Post of the day and the icing on the cake is that it came from an Igbo brother, so doubting thomases should take not.
We shall rid this country of these bandits called PDP.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

CORRUPTION MEANS
- No Electricity
- No lawless police
- dirty streets
- Roads without sewage
- capital flight
-unprofessional military
Where do I stop?

[b]You don't know what you are talking about. Development is different from corruption. "Political will" to develop ensures development more than simply stamping out corruption. In essence, a corrupt political system can still ensure development e.g. Libya, China, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia etc. On the other hand, a political system that does not have the political will to develop a nation cannot ensure development.
It is one thing to say, "They must tell me what they did with the money." It is another to say, "I will change this and that, while asking them to tell me what they did with the money."
I have never heard Buhari make a statement of anything that he will do differently. He is comfortable with the way things are, just that he doesn't like the corruption aspect. Now, we need people that can see that things are not okay the way they are, and proffer solutions to the problems.
If you are sincere, tell me one thing that Buhari has planned to start in order to change Nigeria, apart from arresting OBJ, IBB and co?[/b]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

This is so shameful.

The other day I was talking to a guy from the Niger Delta. I asked him if he had heard about the Warri  death incident which involved Jonathan during his campaign in Warri.

His response to me was that: ''people must die na.'' This is the same guy whose elder brother is currently and presently a minister under Jonathan's cabinet.
Forget politics and supporting candidates, anyone who defends this picture on my book is not fit to be alive
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Post of the day and the icing on the cake is that it came from an Igbo brother, so doubting thomases should take not.
We shall rid this country of these bandits called PDP.

You are a tribalistic rat. What makes an Igbo man supporting Buhari strange? So it is strange to see Igbos talking about voting for Buhari, yet you claim that your god will win? He can make his choice. No one is stopping him. So, you should take him as a Nigerian than Igbo. Ewu!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by JimmyBoy1: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

[b]You don't know what you are talking about. Development is different from corruption. "Political will" to develop ensures development more than simply stamping out corruption. In essence, a corrupt political system can still ensure development e.g. Libya, China, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia etc. On the other hand, a political system that does not have the political will to develop a nation cannot ensure development.
It is one thing to say, "They must tell me what they did with the money." It is another to say, "I will change this and that, while asking them to tell me what they did with the money."
I have never heard Buhari make a statement of anything that he will do differently. He is comfortable with the way things are, just that he doesn't like the corruption aspect. Now, we need people that can see that things are not okay the way they are, and proffer solutions to the problems.
If you are sincere, tell me one thing that Buhari has planned to start in order to change Nigeria, apart from arresting OBJ, IBB and co?[/b]

Oga, the difference between where we are and we are going on the short run is CORRUPTION. This is because we are still talking about basic things of life here: Water, Housing, prymary Healthcare, Power, Roads, food.  We are not talking about launching a Nigerian Astronaut into the orbit yet, so I wonder what you are talking about when you say you have not heard anything new.

There is nothing new my brother, we are only saying that we should be honest enough to do those things we already know.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

Forget politics and supporting candidates, anyone who defends this picture on my book is not fit to be alive
Just do not be shocked to find a number of them here.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by seguno2: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

Be careful then how you Yawa here, before he throwyou into the job market. Remember there are no such thing a workers right in the Nigerian private sector.

Another hypocrisy about Bakare:

A lawyer turned pastor builds his church in an industrial estate using a converted factory/warehouse yet turns around to talk about reducing unemployement and job creation.
As it is with the presidential candidate so it is with his running mate - Hypocrites Incorporated
Yet he has people following him sheepishly.
Only in 9ja  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

Just do not be shocked to find a number of them here.

I have already seen one,, Extremely sad and inhumane. Meanwhile, are yo on the facebook group?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by deor03(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
seguno2:

Another hypocrisy about Bakare:

A lawyer turned pastor builds his church in an industrial estate using a converted factory/warehouse yet turns around to talk about reducing unemployement and job creation.
As it is with the presidential candidate so it is with his running mate - Hypocrites Incorporated
Yet he has people following him sheepishly.
Only in 9ja  shocked  shocked  shocked

Though still an undecided voter, but i don't understand the sense in the text in bold.

Did the pastor sack the people working in the factory, before buying it over?

Or Did he buy the building and the Factory sacked it's workers and closed shop?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by seguno2: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

I am sure you did not just write the above - wishing someone dead for stating the obvious  
If people are too many and they are disorderly, rushing to have something that will go round everybody if they are all patient then there will certainly be stampede, injuries and deaths.
That is not rocket science, my dear.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

I have already seen one,, Extremely sad and inhumane. Meanwhile, are yo on the facebook group?
The Integrity Vanguard you mean?

Yes I am on it. grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by opalu: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=15pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = BBF Revolution!!!

Naija o ni Baje oo!!

Looters are already Jittery!![/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nigerians are really asking for change
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

[b]So, you guys really think this guy can win? Hahahahahahahahaha! All along, I thought you guys were joking. Lemme tell you guys the truth;
If they don't think he can win, they won't be showing their enthusiasm for their candidate. How on earth can you be thinking that they are joking?
The truth? I don't think so.

1. Ribadu and Shekarau got more chance to defeat GEJ than Buhari
2. The crooks that are in control of power now will never allow a man that is threatening to arrest and jail them all to ever rule.
I didn't realise your gift of prophesy. The same crooks that are in control of power is the same group you will go tomorrow and reward with your own vote, only to complain later. Jailing them is possible if you can help with your small support, no problem ever solves itself.

3. Buhari does not have the capacity to win in the SS, SE, 10% SW and 50% of the whole north.
S.E and SS are not some unknown planet incapable of making an informed choice. I am from the south east, I not supports neither of the candidates but the hate, lies, spread of fear being peddled against Buhar as a personi is pure wickedness and I can't stand such injustice.

4. Buhari is honest, but without a visible plan for Nigeria. The last thing we need now is someone that will come and take us back to the 1970s.
If honesty doesn't count as number one criteria when looking for a leader, what then counts and if you kept saying he hasn't got plan, is it based on fact or what you wished?

5. Buhari will lose alot of votes due to his past religious rants. He is truly not seen as being capable of being fair religiously.
You are running out of excuses now! We were told that Buhari hate Christians but when the evidence of such is demanded, it goes all quiet. Now its ranting.
Give me one example of where Buhari has discriminated anyone based on their religion affiliations now or in the past.

Then, I have a question to ask;
Why is it Buhari that all of you are looking to vote for and not a candidate like Ribadu? If you are talking of change, then Ribadu looks like more of a change than Buhari. My reason is that Ribadu is from another party, and is of the younger generation.
I take it you will vote for Ribadu even if he is contesting against himself? No way! Change in a political scene doesn't meAn age of men. Change means a transfer from the former ways and income a new approach, irrespective of the age of the person behind the change.
If the age of man is what you called change I wonder what Speaker Bankole represents?

You guys should not get me wrong o. I don't hate Buhari. I am only stating facts. What we need is not someone that will keep shouting "I will jail them," without a visible plan to show what he will do while he is jailing them. I know exactly what Buhari will do if he wins.
Whether you hate or love Buhari is irrelevant to the issue, that is your cup of tea. But a friend like you, I dont think that Buhari needs an enemy. I wish every past ruler's slogan was "I will jail them" maybe we won't be here today.

He will stop every contract, freeze all of Nigeria's accounts, suspend on going plans and start arresting people. Nigeria will stay on a spot until he completes his arrests, and then start afresh to do everything. From square one! Is that what Nigeria needs? Instead of that I prefer Gej to continue with his little strides until better people like Fashola, Amaechi, Lamido etc comes out to contest.

May God mend your hearts that Buhari's loss will break very soon.
[/b]

Its totally  wrong idea t start buying the spare tyre for car you haven't actually bought in the first place. One thing at a time. Who knows, Buhari can be a total disaster, but he can't be worse than those already there in the past and as we speak. Its better to know than regreting by thinking what it could have been like if we give him a chance.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
deor03:

Though still an undecided voter, but i don't understand the sense in the text in bold.

Are you expecting common sense from GEJ supporters?

My broda/sister you go wait tire
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by seguno2: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
deor03:

Just some deep thought needed here.
A man's action should align at all times with his words  - spoken and unspoken, what he claims to represent; integrity and honesty in this case.
LRA is built in an industrial area where factories and warehouses are meant to be. For a man standing on integrity to build his church there he sets a bad example for others to follow in seeking to convert other factories into churches.
The saddest part is that while the factory is productive, creating jobs and adding value to the economy the church is just collecting both money and time from its congregation.
I hope you get the drift.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by keeeem: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Justcash

Please stop all this logic that does not hold water. We all saw the four walls of a University. Don't make us look like we are dunce. If corruption is the only goal Buhari wants to achieve, then all other things will be sorted out. Opinion poll conducted recently shows that over 80% of Nigerians that responded want corruption stamped out as top priority.

So please try to broaden your scope the more and see the logic in someone else post.

If a man has been Petroleum Minister before and then Head of State and till date does not have a single filling station not to talk of an oil block whereas another man was a teacher before 1999 and then Deputy Gov, Gov , Vice President and now President and boasts of stupendous wealth. Then it makes sense if some of us are rooting for the former man.

Nigeria needs an incorruptible leader abeg
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

The Integrity Vanguard you mean?

Yes I am on it. grin
Can you post some of these pictures there, i have laptop issues
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by enyojo(f): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
SO THE ACCLAIMED PATIENCE JONATHAN'S RICE SHARING SPREE BECAME A DEATH SHARING JAMBOREE? I IMAGINE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WIDOWER'S MIND: HOW I WISH WE IGNORED 'GOODLUCK' RICE

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Oga, the difference between where we are and we are going on the short run is CORRUPTION. This is because we are still talking about basic things of life here: Water, Housing, prymary Healthcare, Power, Roads, food.  We are not talking about launching a Nigerian Astronaut into the orbit yet, so I wonder what you are talking about when you say you have not heard anything new.

There is nothing new my brother, we are only saying that we should be honest enough to do those things we already know.

[b]
Fashola and ACN are corrupt, but it has not stopped them from making meaningful strides in ACN states. Donald Duke, Amaechi, Chime are all corrupt in one way or the other, but they are developing their states. Look at a very financially prudent governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, the guy is still battling with development in his state with little success.
My point is that, the most important feature of developmental politicians is not incorruptibility. It is that they have the "Political will". They may steal, but they know how to press the right buttons and make changes to happen. After the political will comes ensuring prudent use of resources. You must know how to drive a car first before talking about conserving fuel.
Buhari looks incorruptible, but he is lacking in the area of having the "Political will" to develop Nigeria. Leadership style has changed from the 1970s. He needs an upgrade.
Developing Nigeria does not mean going to the moon. It means knowing how to properly mobilize basic resources to create advanced resources. Basic resources are; Population, natural resources, land etc. Advanced resources are; Skilled manpower, FDI, Education, Infrastructures etc.
[/b]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
What evidence do you have that (A) Fashola and/or (B) the ACN are corrupt? Or is this just mindless speculation on your part
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
enyojo:

SO THE ACCLAIMED PATIENCE JONATHAN'S RICE SHARING SPREE BECAME A DEATH SHARING JAMBOREE? I IMAGINE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WIDOWER'S MIND: HOW I WISH WE IGNORED 'GOODLUCK' RICE
How do you reconcile the fact that he is still seating on the rice instead of doing something about his wife
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

Can you post some of these pictures there, i have laptop issues
No, I am not able to do that. Only you as an administrator can do that and probably Ceah.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

What evidence do you have that (A) Fashola and/or (B) the ACN are corrupt? Or is this just mindless speculation on your part
I think the nuclear radiation is distorting his brain. His brain would have a reboot after May 2011.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

If they don't think he can win, they won't be showing their enthusiasm for their candidate. How on earth ca be thinking they are joking? The truth? I don't think so.
I didn't realise your gift of prophesy. The same crook that are in control of power is the same group you will go tomorrow and reward with your vote, only to complain later. Jailing them is possible if you help with you offer your small support, no problem ver solves itself.
S.E and SS are not some unknown planet incapable of making an informed choice. I am from the south east, supports neither of the candidates but the hate, lies, spread of fear being peddled against Buhari is pure wickeness and I can't stand injustice.
If honesty doesn't as number one when looking for a leader, what then counts and if you kept saying he hasn't got plan, is it based  on fact or what you wouldn't wished?
You are running out of excuses now, we were told that he hate christians but when the evidence of such is demanded, it goes all quiet. Now its ranting, give one example where Buhari has discriminated anyone based on their religion affiliations now or in the past.
I take it you will vote for Ribadu even if he is contesting against himself. Change in a political scene doesn't men age of men. Change means a transfer from the former ways and income a new approach, irrespective of the age of the peron behind the change. if age is what you call change I wonder what Speaker Bankole represents?
Whether you hate or love Buhari is irrelevant to the issue, that is your cup of tea. But a friend like you, I dont think that Buhari needs an enemy. I wish every past ruler's slogan was "I will jail them" maybe we won't be here today.

Its totally  wrong idea t start buying the spare tyre for car you haven't actually bought in the first place. One thing at a time. Who knows, Buhari can be a total disaster, but he can't be worse than those already there in the past and as we speak. Its better to know than regreting by thinking what it could have been like if we give him a chance.

I said the fact the way it is. I don't care how much you twist it. The fact is that BUHARI CANNOT WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA.
I am not among the political class, neither am I a PDP member. I support APGA. That won't stop me from stating facts.
Like they say, THINKING THAT BUHARI WILL WIN IS LIKE THINKING THAT A CAMEL CAN SQUEEZE THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE.
You can try to fake up reality, it aint changing nada.  Can you allow someone that is threatening to deal with you if he wins to win in a political machinery that you control? Only you can answer that.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

Do some research. Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally / Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.