Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19339 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
I can make you temporary admin so you can upload the pictures. Please go to the page and identify urself so i can give you acess
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by enyojo(f): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

How do you reconcile the fact that he is still seating on the rice instead of doing something about his wife

STARCK REALITY + RUDE SHOCK  cry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed angry angry angry

MY SIS, IT IS BETTER HEARD THAN EXPERIENCED
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

Do some research. Google is your friend.[/b]

Alright, so no evidence. Was just making sure. Carry on.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Lagosboy: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
See as LAgosians trooped out to welcome Buhari , some from the island all the way to Ikeja. Somebody says buhari cannot win LAgos, we tell them we only need about 35% of the votes in Lagos. We dont need to win Lagos to win the whole election.

35% in Lagos, 30% in Oyo, 20% in Ogun and we shall coast home to victory. All we need is highest number of votes plus 25 % in at least 24 states across the 6 geo polititcal zones. NW, NE is safe for us 35% in the NC, if we make 30% of the SW at first ballot , Buhari is president and will be president God willing!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Manpikin1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
You don't know what you are talking about. Development is different from corruption. "Political will" to develop ensures development more than simply stamping out corruption. In essence, a corrupt political system can still ensure development e.g. Libya, China, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia etc. On the other hand, a political system that does not have the political will to develop a nation cannot ensure development.
It is one thing to say, "They must tell me what they did with the money." It is another to say, "I will change this and that, while asking them to tell me what they did with the money."
I have never heard Buhari make a statement of anything that he will do differently. He is comfortable with the way things are, just that he doesn't like the corruption aspect. Now, we need people that can see that things are not okay the way they are, and proffer solutions to the problems.
If you are sincere, tell me one thing that Buhari has planned to start in order to change Nigeria, apart from arresting OBJ, IBB and co?

@JustCash. You are such a futile creature. You are a disgrace to the youths of this great nation. Bleep off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lagosboy:

See as LAgosians trooped out to welcome Buhari , some from the island all the way to Ikeja. Somebody says buhari cannot win LAgos, we tell them we only need about 35% of the votes in Lagos. We dont need to win Lagos to win the whole election.

35% in Lagos, 30% in Oyo, 20% in Ogun and we shall coast home to victory. All we need is highest number of votes plus 25 % in at least 24 states across the 6 geo polititcal zones. NW, NE is safe for us 35% in the NC, if we make 30% of the SW at first ballot , Buhari is president and will be president God willing!!
Amen
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

I can make you temporary admin so you can upload the pictures. Please go to the page and identify urself so i can give you acess
Done temporarily.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ideylaff: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
4. Buhari is honest, but without a visible plan for Nigeria. The last thing we need now is someone that will come and take us back to the 1970s.

If honesty doesn't count as number one criteria when looking for a leader, what then counts and if you kept saying he hasn't got plan, is it based on fact or what you wished?

abi oooo, a good leader surrounds himself with doers, people who can make things happen,  GEJ/PDP are surrounded by no brainers, that's why we are celebrating tractors speed trains as an achievement in 2011,

The Poverty of mind that has beclouded this nation is so in deep into our skin, God help us,
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by osoisi: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
So those artists performed for free abi?  
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Lagosboy: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
They guy saying development is different from corruption is right but , let us hang on and ask ourselves if 1 trillion dollars plus all the best policies from Havrd are thrown for Nigerias development and a few hundred vultutres are lurking around to pounce on the money, how will development ever happen in naija.

We have had the best policies, technocrats and name it but looters and thieves will always siphon the money meant for you and me.

Kick out corruption plus good administration and Buhari will kick start Nigerias progress for the first time in 30 years.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by enyojo(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
opalu:

[size=15pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = BBF Revolution!!!

Naija o ni Baje oo!!

Looters are already Jittery!![/size]
GBAMMMM!!  cheesy
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ivydearie: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Very calm campaign, from the pictures i cant even see, a single uniformed man, No bomb blast, no stampede, no lives lost. Perfect atmosphere, perfect candidates
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by JimmyBoy1: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

You are a tribalistic rat. What makes an Igbo man supporting Buhari strange? So it is strange to see Igbos talking about voting for Buhari, yet you claim that your god will win? He can make his choice. No one is stopping him. So, you should take him as a Nigerian than Igbo. Ewu!

I will certainly not join issues nor call anybody goat, but will surely correct your wrong interpretation of my comments.

My comment that an Igbo brother said the truth about BB, is to prove to the whole world that the smear campaign been used by GEJ camp to paint Buhari  as an incurable tribalist is certainly not sticking.

For those who have forgotten, it was buhari 's administration that pursued Umaru Dikko to United Kingdom(on corruption matters) and attempted  to use Isreali agents to ship him back home to face Justice. The operation was succesful and Dikko was already in diplomatic crate at Heathrow Airport before his housemaid raised  the alarm that foiled the operation.

Mind you , Dikko  was a prominient northern(which refutes tribalism claim) figure and for those who doubt buhari's ability to fight corruption, this is your answer.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

Alright, so no evidence. Was just making sure. Carry on.

Have you done your research? Fashola and Tinubu are both corrupt. Especially Tinubu. He is as corrupt as OBJ
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Man_pikin!:

@JustCash. You are such a futile creature. You are a disgrace to the youths of this great nation. bleep off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWKMD! Frustrated Pig.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lagos means business.

Up Buhari!
Up Bakare!!
Up Fashola!!!

Lets make it happen

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by osoisi: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
No Party owns corruption.  shocked
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by opalu: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
THIS IS OUR TIME!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by osoisi: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
Those requesting BBF (Buhari Bakare and Fashola) why not just adopt ACN as your party. Pick alittle from here and alittle from there. CPC no get candidate for Lagos?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by opalu: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
HOW I WISH THIS CAMPAIGN WAS HELD DURING WEEKEND, THEN THE CROWDS WOULD HAVE SHUT LAGOS DOWN
TBS WOULDN'T HAVE CONTAINED THEM
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

Done temporarily.
Done
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

b]Have you done your research? Fashola and Tinubu are both corrupt. Especially Tinubu. He is as corrupt as OBJ[/b]

I cannot be the one to research your own allegations for you. The burden of proof is on you, not I; you are the one making the accusation, not I.

First you claimed Fashola and the ACN, now you are claiming Fashola and Tinubu. Those are three separate entities, each of which must be judged for corruption individually.

Now, it should not be very hard for you to justify this BOLD accusation you are making about Fashola being corrupt. If you have any evidence, provide it. . .  and if you have no evidence, then only speak when you can back up what you say.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

I will certainly not join issues nor call anybody goat, but will surely correct your wrong interpretation of my comments.

My comment that an Igbo brother said the truth about BB, is to prove to the whole world that the smear campaign been used by GEJ camp to paint Buhari  as an incurable tribalist is certainly not sticking.

For those who have forgotten, it was buhari 's administration that pursued Umaru Dikko to United Kingdom(on corruption matters) and attempted  to use Isreali agents to ship him back home to face Justice. The operation was succesful and Dikko was already in diplomatic crate at Heathrow Airport before his housemaid raised  the alarm that foiled the operation.

Mind you , Dikko  was a prominient northern(which refutes tribalism claim) figure and for those who doubt buhari's ability to fight corruption, this is your answer.

I was referring to your use of "IGBO" brother. There was no need to use that if you dint want to prove that Igbos too will vote for Buhari. You were visibly elated and wanted to use it to show that he is in support of Buhari, even though he is Igbo. So, stop this your maradonic dribbles like  IBB. You did it involountarily. This shows the mindset of average Buhari fanatics.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Carry go, my people - BB all the way!

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
enyojo:

STARCK REALITY + RUDE SHOCK  cry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed angry angry angry

MY SIS, IT IS BETTER HEARD THAN EXPERIENCED
You are right
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

I was referring to your use of "IGBO" brother. There was no need to use that if you dint want to prove that Igbos too will vote for Buhari. You were visibly elated and wanted to use it to show that he is in support of Buhari, even though he is Igbo. So, stop this your maradonic dribbles like  IBB. You did it involountarily. This shows the mindset of average Buhari fanatics.

Nnaaaa, am Igbo (Enugu) am voting BB - so are my family members and most of my friends. Do you have problem with that?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jmaine: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
No wonder those Aboki okada men dey do any how for road today sotay dem jam person  shocked shocked . .trust men . .Them beat like two comot nonsense for body . .  tongue . . .me sef follow hammer one of the fools head for being an unnecessary nuisance  angry . . . Why are you all shouting, If Shekarau comes to Lag, the same Aboki okada men will troop out enmasse to identify with him in a far away place.
So no big deal . .  

People are envisaging and Hoping  Shekarau comes soon cos of the immense bonanza of a free ride to Ikeja declared by the aboki okada men today . . . only wahala be say you go dey alert for any impending accident due to reckless driving  lipsrsealed . . Awoof dey run belle OO!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

I cannot be the one to research your own allegations for you. The burden of proof is on you, not I; you are the one making the accusation, not I.

First you claimed Fashola and the ACN, now you are claiming Fashola and Tinubu. Those are three separate entities, each of which must be judged for corruption individually.

Now, it should not be very hard for you to justify this BOLD accusation you are making about Fashola being corrupt. If you have any evidence, provide it. . .  and if you have no evidence, then only speak when you can back up what you say.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399374.0.html

Feed your eyes.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

Nnaaaa, am Igbo (Enugu) am voting BB - so are my family members and most of my friends. Do you have problem with that?

I dnt have any problem with that. I am Igbo too, I am voting PDP.
You have the right to vote for anyone. Just that No one should express surprise that an Igbo man is voting for Buhari to the extent of letting people know. That is my point.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

I said the fact the way it is. I don't care how much you twist it. The fact is that BUHARI CANNOT WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA.
I am not among the political class, neither am I a PDP member. I support APGA. That won't stop me from stating facts.
Like they say, THINKING THAT BUHARI WILL WIN IS LIKE THINKING THAT A CAMEL CAN SQUEEZE THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE.
You can try to fake up reality, it aint changing nada.  Can you allow someone that is threatening to deal with you if he wins to win in a political machinery that you control? Only you can answer that.

No my brother you are not stating the fact, you are just trying to justify the dummy my IGBO nation has recently been sold by the same people keeping us down for ages just to make one of them (Jonathan) remain as president.
My brother I have known you on this forum for a very long time now and had always admired your wisdom and contributions to many debates, that is why I am totally pissed off when Igbos like you fall for this wicked dummy being sold our people to make Ijaw man a president.
I am neither a supporter of any of the candidateS or one NIGERIA but I am old enough to know when our people is being taken for a ride by owners of Nigeria. Those that fail to learn from the past will always repeat their failures of the past and I will hate to tell you and my IGBO people in few months time that I told you so.

I repeat it again! I am not against the candidacy of Jonathan but what I hated was the slimy way he tried to use the Igbo nation on the way to his Jericho.  If the shoe was to be on the other leg, what will be the scenario today with Jonathan and his IJAW  people?

And in order to achieve that APGA stupidly decided to follow AD's mistake of 2003, only that they are lucky, other elections come first before Jonathan's. And I hated the cheap propaganda being sold now that some how Igbos hates Buhari, that they will give 100% support to Jonathan, a figure IJAW can't even give to him  themselves. Igbos are 70% all over north and other nonesensical things being said now to get Igbo vote and plant more Igbo hate along the way.

As always, Igbos will become the victim of all this going on today because most of our people decide not to learn from our pst and when the time comes, Jonathan will be nowhere to be seen.
Azikiwe, Ebele will quickly disappear from his name just as it come in the first place.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Musiwa13: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
th
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kilode1: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=28pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = Hurricane Progress!![/size]

[size=25pt]Put ya hand for CPC, e fit be so oo!![/size]

[size=22pt]Naija no go spoil oo![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered / How APC NWC Foiled Attempt By Okorocha To Stop Imo LG Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.