Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19343 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Christian Purefoy of CNN covering BB rally in Lagos, meanwhile no Nigeria TV is covering it live.

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

Hmmmmmm, no comments, continue posting pictures
Lol.

OK mam!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by unlimited2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
its live on ait
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by omo9ja1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbosa! Gbosa!!  Gbosa!!! to CPC

beaking news -

forth coming election is going to bring some suprise watch out smiley
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
The sky is blueCHANGE!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by abes(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Johnny boy don fall mugu for these okada men
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

The sky is blueCHANGE!

You beat me on that. I like the modesty. Change is here grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by sayso: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
those crowd does not represent the real voters.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by assme: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
Please most of the pictures that you are posting are from popular busy areas in lagos. the likes of yaba, Idumota, cele under bridge, oshodi, mile2, mile12 etc so this does not in any way depict a picture of supporters. lets see the once from inside stadium or Tbs pls! and from what we can see from the pic above, the arena is empty!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

You beat me on that. I like the modesty. Change is here grin
Amen bro!

OK, let me leave you to posting the pictures.

In Nigeria there are two major things that unites us;

1. FOOTBALL

2. The drive for CHANGE! BB2011 - The hope of a new Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
abes:

Johnny boy don fall mugu for these okada men
My brother oh
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by onemopol: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
This crowd----- Just a few okada men and LATTER RAIN ASSEMBLY MEMBERS.  My boss who is a LRA member has not been in the office since morning. no wonder.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
sayso:

those crowd does not represent the real voters.

In your nightmare, when you look at the people in those pictures, they are all Canadians grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by hackney(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
All the Okada guys want is for you to drop them something and f.uxc.k off!

that's not even new.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by vinmol: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
20 GBOSA for BUhari Bakare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUHARI MY PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by assme: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
you guys should not be deceived! Buhari cannot and will never win lagos in the coming election. NEVER!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by debest1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
i see ardent BB supporters are now clutching st straws, thinking that what is obviously a paltry and sparse supporters coupled with spectators translates to votes,
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

Amen bro!

OK, let me leave you to posting the pictures.

In Nigeria there are two major things that unites us;

1. FOOTBALL

2. The drive for CHANGE! BB2011 - The hope of a new Nigeria.

Please don't stop. Continue. Jonathan is yet to fix Power and I have been on generator - I don't know how long PHCN will hold the light.

More pictures wink , jare. Change is here. Am glad its in my lifetime. BB all the way!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by juventino: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
I dey Laugh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck to Lagosians
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

Please don't stop. Continue. Jonathan is yet to fix Power and I have been on generator - I don't know how long PHCN will hold the light.

More pictures wink , jare. Change is here. Am glad its in my lifetime. BB all the way!
me too my brother
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by vinmol: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
assme:

you guys should not be deceived! Buhari cannot and will never win lagos in the coming election. NEVER!!

O ma Ya elenu! (E GO SUPRISE YOU O!) cheesy cheesy cheesy

debest1:

i see ardent BB supporters are now clutching st straws, thinking that what is obviously a paltry and sparse supporters coupled with spectators translates to votes,

na so u fit blab reach blabber blab on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kilode1: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=30pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = BBF Revolution!!![/size]

[size=26pt]Naija o ni Baje oo!![/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

In your nightmare, when you look at the people in those pictures, they are all Canadians grin grin grin
I believe they are swahili
hackney:

All the Okada guys want is for you to drop them something and f.uxc.k off!

that's not even new.
assme:

Usual pdp supporters, never accepting defeat in the face of it, they will rather start spitting rubbish

[size=50pt]BB 4 LIFE[/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Sdollar2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
Kilode?!:

[size=30pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = BBF Revolution!!![/size]

[size=26pt]Naija o ni Baje oo!![/size]

Nothing can be better than dis. grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by assme: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Usual pdp supporters, never accepting defeat in the face of it, they will rather start spitting rubbish

The point is that the places captured are popular traffic congested areas and if you take a look at one of the pics where Buhari is seated on the stage, the Arena is empty so why are these people jumping up and down NL, posting pics that don't translate into votes.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
[b]So, you guys really think this guy can win? Hahahahahahahahaha! All along, I thought you guys were joking. Lemme tell you guys the truth;

1. Ribadu and Shekarau got more chance to defeat GEJ than Buhari
2. The crooks that are in control of power now will never allow a man that is threatening to arrest and jail them all to ever rule.
3. Buhari does not have the capacity to win in the SS, SE, 10% SW and 50% of the whole north.
4. Buhari is honest, but without a visible plan for Nigeria. The last thing we need now is someone that will come and take us back to the 1970s.
5. Buhari will lose alot of votes due to his past religious rants. He is truly not seen as being capable of being fair religiously.

Then, I have a question to ask;

Why is it Buhari that all of you are looking to vote for and not a candidate like Ribadu? If you are talking of change, then Ribadu looks like more of a change than Buhari. My reason is that Ribadu is from another party, and is of the younger generation.

You guys should not get me wrong o. I don't hate Buhari. I am only stating facts. What we need is not someone that will keep shouting "I will jail them," without a visible plan to show what he will do while he is jailing them. I know exactly what Buhari will do if he wins. He will stop every contract, freeze all of Nigeria's accounts, suspend on going plans and start arresting people. Nigeria will stay on a spot until he completes his arrests, and then start afresh to do everything. From square one! Is that what Nigeria needs? Instead of that I prefer Gej to continue with his little strides until better people like Fashola, Amaechi, Lamido etc comes out to contest.

May God mend your hearts that Buhari's loss will break very soon.
[/b]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Its time for Buhari, Thank you Lagos, you have made my day
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
See my Yoruba people with their Gele.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

[b]So, you guys really think this guy can win? Hahahahahahahahaha! All along, I thought you guys were joking. Lemme tell you guys the truth;

1. Ribadu and Shekarau got more chance to defeat GEJ than Buhari
2. The crooks that are in control of power now will never allow a man that is threatening to arrest and jail them all to ever rule.
3. Buhari does not have the capacity to win in the SS, SE, 10% SW and 50% of the whole north.
4. Buhari is honest, but without a visible plan for Nigeria. The last thing we need now is someone that will come and take us back to the 1970s.
5. Buhari will lose alot of votes due to his past religious rants. He is truly not seen as being capable of being fair religiously.

Then, I have some questions to ask;

Why is it Buhari that all of you are looking to vote for and not a candidate like Ribadu? If you are talking of change, then Ribadu looks like more of a change than Buhari. My reason is that Ribadu is from another party, and is of the younger generation.

You guys should not get me wrong o. I don't hate Buhari. I am only stating facts. What we need is not someone that will keep shouting "I will jail them," without a visible plan to show what he will do while he is jailing them. I know exactly what Buhari will do if he wins. He will stop every contract, freeze all of Nigeria's accounts, suspend on going plans and start arresting people. Nigeria will stay on a spot until he completes his arrests, and then start afresh to do everything. From square one! Is that what Nigeria needs? Instead of that I prefer Gej to continue with his little strides until better people like Fashola, Amaechi, Lamido etc comes out to contest.

May God mend your hearts that Buhari's loss will be break very soon.
[/b]
I hate empty barrels, they make too much noise
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by omaojo1: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
We know where we have comparative advantage
The need for lagos is to meet up with the atleast 25% requirement
we know where we have our strength
those strongholds are inpenetrable
SAI BB
SAI MAI GASKYA
CHANGE DOLE
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
3:10pm
Pastor Bakare takes the stage speaking on Gen. Buhari's exemplary qualities. He also said "They have invented vacuum cleaners, we are in the age of technology. No broom can clean the corruption in Nigeria." and he starts to sing as Gen. Buhari takes the stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Elected Public Officer Should Earn 10 Times More Than Minimum Wage / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP