Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,129 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (49152 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ivolt: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Use your head.

Which investment did she do that has given her that much to shell over 40 million naira on a car?

Assuming she grew an investment with huge capitals, would she throw away her returns on a liability?

That car is a gift from one of her patrons who is extremely rich.
How do you know it is a gift?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by LZAA: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
ivolt:

Mr. Sane world.
Please list those countries in the sane world where people are questioned for buying cars, houses or even private jet.
I am waiting.
Teodoro nguema had his properties seized in california when he could not account for them
Ibori had all his assets seized when england finished investigations
Freeway rick ross(the real one) had all his assets seized
The list is endless
All those paved cobbled streets,electricity and structures you see abroad are paid by tax

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
shut up ogbo, I said they will drag her because of what? She is earning less that a million.
Is car finance being given on earnings or not, typical fool. You are here to correct my grammatical errors but you were able to read through the lines this whole time. Senseless slowpie. You rushed to engage me without having any proper understanding on why i said she can't try that in Europe. Someone earning less than a million is buying a car worth of 65m with the current exchange rate. And a fool like you who am sure has never stepped out of Nigeria is writing shit. You brought the issue of car finance without even knowing what it entails. Now i have explained it well enough and ewu like you has nothing else to talk about other than shit. What point did you make with this reply fool.

Your poverty mentality will NEVER let you reason straight and that is clearly what will keep you at the level you are.

Envious close-minded ignorant guy.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Exodora: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
A clear conscience feareth no accusations nor react the way she did, if u watched the video u will see her pumping and breathing heavily like she was scared , she even swore with her Mother or should I say Mather grin
Even if it was a guy that bought it , so f#cking what . When will you all learn to mind your business.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by LZAA: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
ivolt:

Lies. Internal revenue deals with taxes and tax fraud and not sources of income.
They don't care how someone made their money, they just want taxes to be paid.
Naso grin grin
Go abroad try am na
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

E... N... V.. Y
That is the only explanation for all the fuss.

The people who are gnashing their teeth are just angry cos they won't be able to afford such luxurious lifestyle even of they work for the next twenty years.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by SerikiFulani(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2021
How many movies has she acted in that she can afford to buy that expensive whip?
In a pandemic year ?
A car of about $110,000,00? That's 52 million naira...

95% of nigerian actresses are prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ivolt: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

False statement.
Authorities will question her on what basis exactly? Do you really know how things work in the "sane world"?
Some of you will come online and be spouting falsehoods and statements they know nothing about.

Don't mind those cavemen who have never left their village. All their ideas are based on what they watched in cheesy Hollywood dramas.
I was shocked at the number of likes that post filled with ignorance got.
They don't even understand how privacy and right works.
It would be a scandal for law enforcement to simply go after everyone who bought a car or even a house to determine their "source of wealth".

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
That is the only explanation for all the fuss.

The people who are gnashing their teeth are just angry cos they won't be able to afford such luxurious lifestyle even of they woke for the next twenty years.
Yes o. Pure undiluted envy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

Your poverty mentality will NEVER let you reason straight and that is clearly what will keep you at the level you are.

Envious close-minded ignorant guy.
Like i said when a low reasoning individual have nothing to talk about they can only engage in a spat. There is nothing you know of and i have clearly proven it. So you can only bark and shut up. Go and play with your mates am not one of them.

9 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ivolt: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2021
LZAA:

Naso grin grin
Go abroad try am na
You have never left your village.
I was investigated for buying a car doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
ivolt:

Don't mind those cavemen who have never left their village. All their ideas are based on what they watched in cheesy Hollywood dramas.
It would be a scandal for law enforcement to simply go after everyone who bought a car or even a house to determine their "source of wealth".

It's so mind-boggling.
I can now see why "fake news" is a big problem today, people will come online and be writing what they know nothing about.

I can just imagine someone who made serious money from gamestop in the past few weeks, ignorant people like these ones would have claimed the person did rituals. Na wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by allandutch: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It doesn't matter what else he said.

But it is true that in sane climes, she would be questioned.

And then, maybe she can tell them how she got a car that obviously is not commensurate to her earnings as a Nollywood actress.

How much do these actresses make per movie?

The truth is that they don't make enough to live large.

But somehow, their women always manage to live large.

Thank you.

People will just be defending nonsense on the internet.

Why is it that it's only the actresses in the industry that knows how to invest in these "other businesses " that they're all talking about?

Some will even argue that her ass is natural.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
Like i said when a low reasoning individual have nothing to talk about they can only engage in a spat. There is nothing you know of and i have clearly proven it. So you can only bark and shut up. Go and play with your mates am not one of them.

Go and educate yourself so you don't keep on making a fool of yourself online. Ignoramus.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Ayo2004: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2021
It's her business how she got the car but she should have used a better lie,how can u say a Nigerian girl bought it for her...those species are very stingy and it is almost impossible for them to buy a very expensive car for their fellow females unless they are lesbians grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Shortyyy:

So every investment someone is doing, they'll come and tell you abi? General overseer of people's investments. Nonsense.

If you are educated, you would know how to observe and reach conclusions that are at least close to the truth.

That car is a gift from one of her rich patrons.

There is no way she would be able to afford that car on her earnings as a Nollywood actress. She does not have a listing of businesses or even of endorsements.

So what investments yields so very well as to give you enough security to purchase a 45 million naira car?

To get the best out of investments, you will need to invest a lot of money. And I am sure only a fool with poverty mentality will invest so much and then spend capital and/or ROI on a liability.

When SARS was harassing every young man on the streets, shebi people came out to scream no be every guy wey dey drive expensive car for naija na Yahoo boy. Did anyone question how they make their money to drive such expensive machines? But because it's a woman, it must be her body right? Y'all should evaluate yourselves.

It is true that it is not everyone who drives expensive cars that is a Yahoo boy.

But if your source of wealth does not commensurate to your lifestyle, then that is a red flag. And it is sensible to question such a person's lifestyle.

Which is why we are questioning this lady's claim of hardworking.

She is a Nollywood actress. How much does she earn per movie?

What other businesses does she have?

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Exodora: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in Europe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.
Lol most of those saying haters have no idea how much this car engine cost, talk more of the car itself, it's not hatred, its being realistic. Ignorance is very bad
What is wrong with you . Who told you that she is just an actress . Don't even try to compare Nigeria to those developed country .
Can you same about Tunubu and that of Lagos State Agbero chairman whose children are all abroad . A common Agbero because she is a lady you are challenging her success.
Former vice president of America has no house of his own , he has to go stay with his brother in another country after leaving office but here in Nigeria can you say same thing yet you dare compare Nigeria .
A country where we give blind eyes to the major people but find it right to question any poor person that makes it with hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by georgeakins: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2021
No business man bought it for her. The person who bought it is either a pastor or politician.. These are two sets of people who see free money and spend it recklessly. Which value would she add to a businessman?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Mrlouis: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2021
This girl is made. Y'all haters deal with it
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ivolt: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2021
LZAA:

Teodoro nguema had his properties seized in california when he could not account for them
Ibori had all his assets seized when england finished investigations
Freeway rick ross(the real one) had all his assets seized
The list is endless
All those paved cobbled streets,electricity and structures you see abroad are paid by tax

Those are special cases of people investigated for fraud, not some random citizens buying cars or houses.
Do you really think the FBI or local cops run to the court for a warrant each time they learn a new car or
house was purchased

They neither have such power or personnel to investigate even 1% of such transactions.
Even the notorious IRS only tackle few cases of suspected tax fraud per year.

Reality is not how you imagine it to be.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2021
The time people should be using to explore business ideas (there are enough useful threads on the Business and Stocks sections), they are here using it to speculate on others' sources of income. Dey there let pant dey wear you while others are legitimately making money. Close minded people hardly go far in life, fact.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by allandutch: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2021
ivolt:

You do know that in US, for example, you living way above your pay grade will get you flagged, right?

Why do you think people with illegal income go the extra miles to hide their money in offshore accounts?

If you spend way more than you earn, you will be investigated eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

Go and educate yourself so you don't keep on making a fool of yourself online. Ignoramus.
okay mrs Mooncalf, A Pillock says am ignorant. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

E... N... V.. Y

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Exodora:

Even if it was a guy that bought it , so f#cking what . When will you all learn to mind your business.
Just like u just did undecided oy a werey vammose from my mention
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
okay mrs Mooncalf, A Pillock says am ignorant. grin grin

When you spend all your time on olosho thread, it is inevitable that you will begin to see all the females around as oloshos.

Oga, there are Business, Investment and Stocks threads as well, do yourself a favour and enlighten yourself instead of wasting your youth on oloshos. Just a word of advice.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in Europe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.
Lol most of those saying haters have no idea how much this car engine cost, talk more of the car itself, it's not hatred, its being realistic. Ignorance is very bad
True

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ViVaMadrid: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

It's up to you, continue to wallow in ignorance or educate yourself. Eod.

Nor be only ignorance, wetin you know?You think everyone is dumb and you're the only one that's got knowledge. You too, go and educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2021
They all won't know peace. People love to project their pathetic existence on others.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

Nor be only ignorance, wetin you know?You think everyone is dumb and you're the only one that's got knowledge. You too, go and educate yourself

We all learn everyday but at least I know better than to come online and type what I don't know claiming it is fact.
You were the one who quoted me, did I quote you?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by allandutch: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

If you are educated, you would know how to observe and reach conclusions that are at least close to the truth.

That car is a gift from one of her rich patrons.

There is no way she would be able to afford that car on her earnings as a Nollywood actress. She does not have a listing of businesses or even of endorsements.

So what investments yields so very well as to give you enough security to purchase a 45 million naira car?

To get the best out of investments, you will need to invest a lot of money. And I am sure only a fool with poverty mentality will invest so much and then spend capital and/or ROI on a liability.

It is true that it is not everyone who drives expensive cars that is a Yahoo boy.

But if your source of wealth does not commensurate to your lifestyle, then that is a red flag. And it is sensible to question such a person's lifestyle.

Which is why we are questioning this lady's claim of hardworking.

She is a Nollywood actress. How much does she earn per movie?

What other businesses does she have?

Exactly, not even an endorsement deal.

See, Destiny is just hypocritical. She's just one of those girls that wants to eat their cake and still have it. She wants to be a bad bitch and a clean, holy sister at the same time.

We all - including those defending her - know how most nollywood girls can afford such flamboyant lifestyle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
If you a woman and you have big boob's and booty you don't know what God has done for you my dear, you can get anything in this world and anywhere, the Arabs can give you all their assets just to site something grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Eedris Abdulkareem Poses With Wife, Children In Matching Outfits (Family Photo) / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.