Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (49146 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2021
allandutch:

You didn't answer my question.

Do you really think she bought the car with her nollywood earnings?

Whether she fūcks for money or not, thats her business. Nollywood girls do runs, She isn't first one to do it and she isn't going to be the last.

She shouldn't have bothered shalaye'ing when she can't really proof that the money is really from nollywood.

I have no explanation for you.
Go and ask her.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Shortyyy(f): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2021
cchub:

What the fucc are you even saying?? What if she has other investments that we don't know of?
And even if someone bought it for her,
It's none of your business, Goddamn.

Tueh, i spit on your mentality.

As in eh!I just tire! These are the kind of people that won't bother to push further in life. If they're being paid 10 naira at their work place, they'll just be managing it and not bother to invest in other things.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by sirlop(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2021
cchub:

What the fucc are you even saying?? What if she has other investments that we don't know of?
And even if someone bought it for her,
It's none of your business, Goddamn.

Tueh, i spit on your mentality.
Investment my foot!
Y can’t her male counterparts afford this?
Use ur head

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021
cchub:
git off my dicc. Iagnt

Next time, don't come here and be joining an argument if you don't have enough points to buttress your argument with.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

It is a FALSE statement. Economies that are built on credit, people take out car finance and pay over the years. You are so ignorant.

He can't even spell Europe, this is the second time he is writing it as eroupe. Smh.

yes i spelled eroupe as Europe because of auto correct, but since you can get the message, means i communicated so the ignorant one is yourself not me, then again you have shifted your argument to building credit score,now it's about people taking cars on car finance. Lol am very sure you must be truly someone of a low mentality because car finance works with your credit score, you just can't take up an SUV doing any low paid menial job, how much is 600k to 800k in dollars again? To buy an SUV. Which car seller gives you a car to pay over 40 years. Abegi your not my type. Come outside Nigeria first before you talk trash.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
sirlop:

Investment my foot!
Y can’t her male counterparts afford this?
Use ur head
Let them find rich lonely old shuga mamas na undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by coputa(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
that is how they swear and deny but later become 2nd or 3rd wives
It is better to be a fourth wife than to be the first and only wife while languishing in poverty.
"if you nor get money wetin you gain"
"if you nor get money hide your face"
Omo see classy Jeep,any babe that is broke and wretched in this generation is a witch.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by LZAA: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

False statement.
Authorities will question her on what basis exactly? Do you really know how things work in the "sane world"?
Some of you will come online and be spouting falsehoods and statements they know nothing about.
He is actually right
In the US and Europe once your income does not match your assets you would be flagged by internal revenue

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
yes i spelled eroupe as Europe because of auto correct, but since you can get the message, means i communicated so the ignorant one is yourself not me, then again you have shifted your argument to building credit score,now it's about people taking cars on car finance. Lol am very sure you must be truly someone of a low mentality because car finance works with your credit score, you just can't take up an SUV doing any low paid menial job, how much is 600k to 800k in dollars again? To buy an SUV. Which car seller gives you a car to pay over 40 years. Abegi your not my type. Come outside Nigeria first before you talk trash.

Keep quiet! Which auto-correct will spell Europe as eroupe.
Illiterate that does not understand car financing is here writing rubbish. Did you not initially claim the authorities will question a person who buys such a car? Now you have changed it to credit score yada yada yada after I mentioned car finance.

As I mentioned earlier, poverty has clearly re-wired your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

If you are a lady writing this trash, just know that what goes around comes around.

Like a poster pointed out above, every man who wants her lady to be hard-working and independent should appreciate ladies doing well for themselves.

These ladies are no threats to hard-working guys, so why all the hate that a man bankrolled everything they accomplished?

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Shortyyy:

As in eh!I just tire! These are the kind of people that won't bother to push further in life. If they're being paid 10 naira at their work place, they'll just be managing it and not bother to invest in other things.

Use your head.

Which investment did she do that has given her that much to shell over 40 million naira on a car?

Assuming she grew an investment with huge capitals, would she throw away her returns on a liability?

That car is a gift from one of her patrons who is extremely rich.

9 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ViVaMadrid: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

Better go and educate yourself instead of asking stupid questions online.

The usual line of "Go and educate yourself." You've got nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ExaminersNigeri: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
the girl nah olosho forget all this these swear. Person that earns less than a million on movie roles is buying a car worth 45m and some sane people who claim to be educated get mind to yan nonsense in her defence. Nigeria will continue being fair to ladies because our men are born satyr who cannot help their own gender like the female

She owns a youtube channel
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by lkillbrokehoes: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

[s]Keep quiet! Which auto-correct will spell Europe as eroupe.
Illiterate that does not understand car financing is here writing rubbish. Did you not initially claim the authorities will question a person who buys such a car? Now you have changed it to credit score yada yada yada after I mentioned car finance.

As I mentioned earlier, poverty has clearly re-wired your brain.[/s]
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
A clear conscience feareth no accusations nor react the way she did, if u watched the video u will see her pumping and breathing heavily like she was scared , she even swore with her Mother or should I say Mather grin
E... N... V.. Y

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by lkillbrokehoes: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2021
ExaminersNigeri:

She owns a youtube channel
Even at that, that's not a valid reason

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
LZAA:

He is actually right
In the US and Europe once your income does not match your assets you would be flagged by internal revenue

He is not right because his specific statement was "in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her".

That blanket statement is incorrect.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Use your head.

Which investment did she do that has given her that much to shell over 40 million naira on a car?

Assuming she grew an investment with huge capitals, would she throw away her returns on a liability?

You too go and get rich matrons na undecided

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Calm down girl ! It is not your fault actually, but that of some stupid mumu men who spend millions on worthless ventures like you Oloshos.

Truly,it is nobody's business whatever you choose to do to make your dough as long as nobody gets hurt. It is however,the height of stupidity if you think people don't know that your career earnings so far can't afford that car or lifestyles.

Girl,the way you vibrated in that video has given you away as a guilty mind who fears accusation. Awon Olosho gbogbo,forming hardworking actors !

Chai ! Male actors don suffer for Nollywood ! Na only female dey buy SUVs and build mansions of all kinds and shapes. I can't remember the last time any of the male folks bought or celebrated acquisition of a piece of land !

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

It doesn't matter what else he said.

But it is true that in sane climes, she would be questioned.

And then, maybe she can tell them how she got a car that obviously is not commensurate to her earnings as a Nollywood actress.

How much do these actresses make per movie?

The truth is that they don't make enough to live large.

But somehow, their women always manage to live large.

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Latvin: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Whatever she does with her life is entirely her business to be honest.

Lesson learnt is to be discreet and keep out of public eye or showing off your progress. If not, you invite these comments. If you can't keep off the public, then expect these sorts of reactions and take it in your stride.

There is a reason why the real rich folks don't show off. When you show off, you are trying hard to validate yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

The usual line of "Go and educate yourself." You've got nothing to say

It's up to you, continue to wallow in ignorance or educate yourself. Eod.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

You too go and get rich matrons na undecided

grin

Good idea.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by allandutch: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

I have no explanation for you.
Go and ask her.

grin grin

Chii59:

Let them find rich lonely old shuga mamas na undecided

So the above is you admitting that she and other nollywood girls do runs?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by DSoj(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2021
AMEN
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ivolt: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in Europe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.
Lol most of those saying haters have no idea how much this car engine cost, talk more of the car itself, it's not hatred, its being realistic. Ignorance is very bad
Mr. Sane world.
Please list those countries in the sane world where people are questioned for buying cars, houses or even private jet.
I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by LZAA: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

He is not right because his specific statement was "in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her".

That blanket statement is incorrect.
And like i said he is right
The statement is sweeping but fact is fact
Please note I'm not even talking about her car
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Shortyyy(f): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Use your head.

So every investment someone is doing, they'll come and tell you abi? General overseer of people's investments. Nonsense.

When SARS was harassing every young man on the streets, shebi people came out to scream no be every guy wey dey drive expensive car for naija na Yahoo boy. Did anyone question how they make their money to drive such expensive machines? But because it's a woman, it must be her body right? Y'all should evaluate yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It doesn't matter what else he said.

But it is true that in sane climes, she would be questioned.

And then, maybe she can tell them how she got a car that obviously is not commensurate to her earnings as a Nollywood actress.

How much do these actresses make per movie?

The truth is that they don't make enough to live large.

But somehow, their women always manage to live large.

That is the issue, you all have made blanket assumptions about her earnings. Go and read the specific statement he made again and I maintain it is false. As long as you don't know what her earnings her, you cannot assume it is not enough to buy the car. How do we even know she had paid for the car in full?

People should learn to have an open mind and stop making assumptions based on their own experiences.
Those that made millions over gamestop in the past few weeks for example will decide to spend the money and people like that guy will assume rubbish.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ivolt: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2021
LZAA:

He is actually right
Lies. Internal revenue deals with taxes and tax fraud and not sources of income.
They don't care how someone made their money, they just want taxes to be paid.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

shut up ogbo, I said they will drag her because of what? She is earning less that a million.
Is car finance being given on earnings or not, typical fool. You are here to correct my grammatical errors but you were able to read through the lines this whole time. Senseless slowpie. You rushed to engage me without having any proper understanding on why i said she can't try that in Europe. Someone earning less than a million is buying a car worth of 65m with the current exchange rate. And a fool like you who am sure has never stepped out of Nigeria is writing shit. You brought the issue of car finance without even knowing what it entails. Now i have explained it well enough and ewu like you has nothing else to talk about other than shit. What point did you make with this reply fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2021
LZAA:

And like i said he is right
The statement is sweeping but fact is fact
Please note I'm not even talking about her car

As long as you do not know her earnings, it is false. A sweeping statement cannot be fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.