Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,696 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (49099 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What is it with you guys and sexism? Were you there when the man was buying it for her? If not, why are you profiling her just because she's a single lady? Were you people not the ones complaining about how SARS was profiling you or how the western media profile Nigerians? How then do you think it's okay to profile women based on stereotypes? How can you guys in Africa claim you want your women to be industrious and independent, and yet would always shame anyone that seems to be making it? Development is not just about skyscrapers, the mindset of Africans needs a major 'overhauling'.

What does she do for a living?

It is only in Africa that sources of wealth are always so shrouded in mystery.

We know her as an actress, but she and some of her colleagues live such lifestyles that are not commensurate to their wages.

9 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by pirodoshit(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Nor be this one her papa just die soo?? And she dey affiliated to indaboski.. you see my point now abi
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by mosdii(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
She should have ignored those success haters after all it is common knowledge that men hates to see women succeed even if he bought the car for her,he might just be appreciating her acting skills but the mindset of these perverted men will not let her rest.

You this public toilet, transgender scammer and town service, I guess this is how you have been mortgaging that borehole you called vagina and butt hole to gullible Simps out there.

It clearly shows that you are a very cheap money for hand back for ground akuna akuna.

Appreciating her acting skills or bedmatics skills?

It is very clear that in the left side of your brain there is nothing right and in the right side, there is nothing left.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Collegelove: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
u are very correct. No girl,Nigeria girl as stingy as they all are will have even 150m and dare make a transfer of 60m for a car Infact aside govt working ladies i ve never seen a working class lady using more than a lexus not to talk of this bxtch who does some low grade movies that no one is even watching for free on utube let alone buying
That's right. A friend of mine is a manager in a hotel and has slept with some of these girls.

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Wetin consine me

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2021
allandutch:

Forget about #EndSARS for a moment and let's be honest with ourselves here...

Do you think she can afford a 45 million naira car based on her Nollywood earnings?

She does runs, we all know that. Most Nollywood girls do.
I should forget about Endsars, yet the other day a university lecturer was complaining in video that student cars covered the parking lot. You believed that those students hustled legit to own those cars.
Remember "benefit boys". We all laughed?
You want to tell me you don't know one or two boys who "blow" suddenly and started buying very expensive things even without any solid source of income?
The other day, on front page, police arrest about 20 suspected yahoo boys lodging in a hotel in Abuja.
SARS kept chasing after you men. After men, hardly after women.
But you open your mouth waaa to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in eroupe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.

False statement.
Authorities will question her on what basis exactly? Do you really know how things work in the "sane world"?
Some of you will come online and be spouting falsehoods and statements they know nothing about.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

What does she do for a living?

It is only in Africa that sources of wealth are always so shrouded in mystery.

We know her as an actress, but she and some of her colleagues live such lifestyles that are not commensurate to their wages.

What does mompha do for a living? What of E-money? They use recording label or real estate as a front like invictus okeke.
One day, breeze will blow and the anus of the fowl will show.

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Originalsly: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

She's an entertainer! How hard is that for you to understand? Even the mgbeke on your street, she no dey wear short things?

Where I am..... wearing short things is normal .... no stigma attached. In Nigeria.... sigma is attached.... and to wear such in certain parts is abomination. So why wear " the outfit of an olosho" to a press briefing to deny you are an olosho? She should know better.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Chimonie(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Does she really owe anybody any explanations?

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

False statement.
Authorities will question her on what basis exactly? Do you really know how things work in the "sane world"?
Some of you will come online and be spouting things falsehoods and statements they know nothing about.
Lol, it's not a false statement, maybe you should ask anyone in eroupe if your lucky to have someone.
You can't spend above your earnings. Take that to the bank

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Originalsly:

Where I am..... wearing short things is normal .... no stigma attached. In Nigeria.... sigma is attached.... and to wear such in certain parts is abomination. So why wear " the outfit of an olosho" to a press briefing to deny you are an olosho? She should know better.
You must have related, interacted with, probably even... Patronised lots of oloshos to know which and which are their trademark dresses.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2021
MOTOPARK:
That is why at my first post I said she own nobody explanation olosho or no osholo is her pu**sy and her body,Although she can’t afford that car with her role in the movie industry

Thanks for agreeing..
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by harmony75: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Is your headaches when you buy things and you can't keep it off from social media � why not enjoy your hustle jeje without showing it off to the whole world!!??

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by clockwisereport: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2021
LongNipple:
Make unable leave this Destiny Etiko alone o.

She is a hardworking Actress. I'm currently watching her Movie at the moment on African Magic Epic.

Please does anyone know how much they pay upcoming Actors in Nollywood?
I want to enter this year by God's grace
Let me put my Acting Skills to work.

Dont even try to enter into nollywood as a guy.

One of them squats with a fellow actor that lives with his parents and wife in my street. They can't even afford to pay house rent in a face-me-I-face-you house. I wouldn't like to mention their names but let it be known to you that their guys are broker than stockbrokers

12 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
Lol, it's not a false statement, maybe you should ask anyone in eroupe if your lucky to have someone.

It is a FALSE statement. Economies that are built on credit, people take out car finance and pay over the years. You are so ignorant.

He can't even spell Europe, this is the second time he is writing it as eroupe. Smh.

Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in eroupe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BreconHills(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What is it with you guys and sexism? Were you there when the man was buying it for her? If not, why are you profiling her just because she's a single lady? Were you people not the ones complaining about how SARS was profiling you or how the western media profile Nigerians? How then do you think it's okay to profile women based on stereotypes? How can you guys in Africa claim you want your women to be industrious and independent, and yet would always shame anyone that seems to be making it? Development is not just about skyscrapers, the mindset of Africans needs a major 'overhauling'.

Profiling is a bad thing and victimizing successful people is a losers habit. What I think is happening though is that there is now a generation that is not satisfied with the answer but also wants to see the "working". In more developed countries earnings are pretty transparent. You earned this per movie for X movies and this for Y endorsements. Your online presence earns Z. People wonder how much actresses earn per movie. We know for instance that Funke Akindele's "omo ghetto" has grossed over half a billion. The public is right to wonder what films Destiny has acted, how much she was paid and what is the value of her endorsements. It really doesn't cut it to say " she is doing business" as a kind of catch all. What business is it and in what sector?

Success stories should not just "dazzle" they should educate, direct and inform. Lets even know what areas of the economy are moving in contrast to the seeming pall that rests on much of the post covid 19 economy. Obviously if one buys a luxury car in these times, it suggests that the person has earned x2 or x3 the cost of the car. Networth is not a black box is only a black box when you are not making public assertions of success. Once you make those assertions in public, people can justifiable seek to know the basis of those earnings. Not providing a salient answer only feeds the rumour mill and robs the actor, actress, entrepreneur of the integrity of effort or craft that should rightfully be theirs.

Some of our actresses deserve to be role models, lecturers at business schools; home and abroad if they can provide the back story to their ostensible success.

We wait in hope.

10 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Cantonese: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
I wanted to ignore you but maybe i need to set something straight, I am not you, I have been and still will be outside the shores of this country and know how stuffs work. Werey is comparing an American entertainer to a nollywood not even musician but nollywood actress. Sorry you still have a long way to go in life. He even said i should watch TV lol.
She made it people business by going public which means she needed the reaction. Awareness is bad nigga go get exposed before we have this discussion

"I have been and still will be". You? Inside one corner managing your bread and beans.

And you think Nigerian entertainers are not well paid? You are definitely too young to know what's happening there.

So to you Genevieve, Omotola, Pete Edochie and his sons, Rita, Odunlade Adekola, Jim Iyke, Rita Edochie, etc cannot easily own those cars and many more?

By the way why have you allowed owu set you up like this? Dem take am do you? Who be werey here?

And you hear of their endorsement deals. Right in your presence dem dey build mansions. You use all they have acquired to entertain yourself.

And you think that if they are not at par with their American counterpart in terms of earning, they do not earn enough with all they work so hard to get. You think they are not well paid? So you think all entertainers are not well paid? You do not know that a lot of musicians don't make it too?

Come are you sure you are not from Panya in Equitorial Guinea? Wake up from you deep slumber before owu sends you to the land of no return.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Tokkson: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
lol, may your spite not run dry keep spitting, she has already denied anyone buying her the car, other investment she did in the moon that she never speak of? But she rushed to show off cars she got from anonymous investment she had with you. You don't have a mentality to even spit at so your not worth my time. Financial anonymous announcer continue grin

Why are you taking her matter so personal?

Someone that doesn't even know you exist?

I wonder how you guys do this sometimes?

Pouring out your bile and frustrations on someone that doesn't know of your existence.

Bro, she's not the cause of your failure in life.

Channel your bad energy into something productive.

Be successful so that people would even think you're ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by sanpipita(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
This thing of making up rumours about people once they buy anything is exhausting, people might think it's fun till it affects them.

Nobody should be going through what these actresses go through, its horrible they can't breathe without rumours flying

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Tokkson:

Why are you taking her matter so personal?

Someone that doesn't even know you exist?

I wonder how you guys do this sometimes?

Pouring out your bile and frustrations on someone that doesn't know of your existence.

Bro, she's not the cause of your failure in life.

Channel your bad energy into something productive.

Be successful so that people would even think you're ritualist.

Poverty has re-wired his brain, don't blame him.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Basher8583: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Henrymorre:
there is a popular quote that says,
When a person says true about something, and nobody believes him or her, and they go extra miles to justify what they said, means it is a lie. Eg,
.if you say you have 10 million in your account, and people say it's a lie, look at how you dress, you know you have 10million, you won't come to prove it, by talking.

Baba. You dey dia. Spot on
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ViVaMadrid: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

False statement.
Some of you will come online and be spouting things falsehoods and statements they know nothing about.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2021
cchub:

What the fucc are you even saying?? What if she has other investments that we don't know of?
And even if someone bought it for her,
It's none of your business, Goddamn.

Tueh, i spit on your mentality.

Other investments like?

That is a 45 million naira car.

Tell us high-yielding investments that would make you so rich as to start throwing away money on liabilities?

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by kelvindj98: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Cantonese:

Have you ever been to those countries that you mentioned? Even if you have never been there, at least you watch your small TV, you use your small data to read news from the social media. You hear how actors and actresses/entertainers in those countries are paid in multiple millions of dollars/pounds and Euros. You see the houses they purchase and live in. You see the cars they drive. You see the lives they live.

Here our entertainers are abused when they make their decent living. They are abused/insulted/derided when you find they live in penury.

If she lives her life off some wealthy man, it is her business. How much she's paid concern una? Did she enter into any contractual agreement with you? Have you ever sighted any of her contract papers?

Surely you do not expect her as an entertainer to live in poverty. She strives to make it, yet you all abuse her. Do you all not like good things of life? Do you all prefer poverty? Why not strive to get such a car and prove if it is easy. Even aspire to get to her present level, if you can. E easy? But small corolla first 1.3m know to how far.

That car cost less than $20k and yet una heart cut. American entertainers purchase cars of $200k and you eulogize them.

Dem take owu reasoning swear for all of una sef? Owu don wound all of una come take plaster cover am for una.

All these una nonsense make Buhari say Nigerian youths dey lazy. Na people like una cause am.

Abbeggii.
Jobless entity
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by DrMuzungu(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Now we know. Can someone tell me, how will that knowledge make my life better!?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

You speaking, have you ever lived abroad? When you suddenly start earning unsually large, then you've got explaining to do cuz the feds will be at your door

Better go and educate yourself instead of asking stupid questions online.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Shortyyy(f): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in Europe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
Lol most of those saying haters have no idea how much this car engine cost, talk more of the car itself, it's not hatred, its being realistic. Ignorance is very bad

Wtf are you people even talking about all the time? You think it's just acting these people are doing? So assuming you work in a bank or something, you'll just rely on bank payment only? Without investing in other things? Some of the posts I see here shows just mere dumbness.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

What does mompha do for a living? What of E-money? They use label recording or real estate as a front like invictus okeke.
One day, breeze will blow and the anus of the fowl will show.

Exactly.

She claims to be a hard-working woman.

Hardworking my foot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Other investments like?

That is a 45 million naira car.

Tell us high-yielding investments that would make you so rich as to start throwing away money on liabilities?
git off my dicc. Iagnt
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by allandutch: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

I should forget about Endsars, yet the other day a university lecturer was complaining in video that student cars covered the parking lot. You believed that those students hustled legit to own those cars.
Remember "benefit boys". We all laughed?
You want to tell me you don't know one or two boys who "blow" suddenly and started buying very expensive things even without any solid source of income?
The other day, on front page, police arrest about 20 suspected yahoo boys lodging in a hotel in Abuja.
SARS kept chasing after you men. After men, hardly after women.
But you open your mouth waaa to talk rubbish.

You didn't answer my question.

Do you really think she bought the car with her nollywood earnings?

Whether she fūcks for money or not, thats her business. Nollywood girls do runs, She isn't first one to do it and she isn't going to be the last.

She shouldn't have bothered shalaye'ing when she can't really proof that the money is really from nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Carlyboi(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2021
GenerationNext:

Why are you dying over somebody's else matter. Did she buy it with your money. Why did you allow envy to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Who is dying over what?are you dyslexic or dumb or something?i am indifferent...if you’re half-smart you would have deduced that from my comment.Swerve joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live / Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.