Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (965683 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fnk: 7:31pm On May 02, 2012
Hello all, I just emailed you the docs. And @ omotititi, thanks for letting me know that you got the docs. Good luck guys.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by iyerim: 8:57pm On May 02, 2012
@fnk kindly send d docs to me eshe25@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by pheonixdld: 9:02pm On May 02, 2012
@ Fnk: thank you very much and God bless you. I still have not seen the virulshied formular,please help us with that. God bless u again.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ade101(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2012
@fink kindly send me the docs.I have been doing a lot of research on how profitable poulry biz could be.I am very happy to meet someone like you.PLEASE SEND IT TO

sheriph4real@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by gmumeen: 9:29pm On May 02, 2012
@fnk,av seen it,u ar highly appreciatd...
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by makinde3: 9:35pm On May 02, 2012
@fnk thanks i got your email and is very interesting
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fnk: 9:55pm On May 02, 2012
Check your email guys, just sent you the docs. @pheonixdld, the virushiled is kind of my competitive advantage coming into this industry, You can see that I put a lot of work in the docs that I sent out to everyone. I had wanted to bottle the Virushiled that I call Vmix and market it to farmer, but because I am not in the country at the moment so everything is on hold. So I will let you know when I am on ground and I won't even mind giving you some, (finished product) so that you can see how it works in your farm. It is an amazing product that practically reduces mortality rate of birds as a result of bacteria or virus to Zero. And enhances their growth rate, the taste, etc.

So lets stay in contact, and I will let you know when I am on ground.

Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ajayi1(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by F00028: 10:03pm On May 04, 2012
@fnk
me too, pleas: justdahir@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ITbomb(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2012
Pls anyone that have gotten it should pls forward it to me ultafuto@yahoo.co.uk
God bless
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by pheonixdld: 12:13pm On May 05, 2012
@fnk thank you very much. When are u coming back home? I will definitely keep in touch.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by degreat2: 1:14pm On May 05, 2012
@fnk or any1 dt has it..plz!!!!!forward it to me degreataz@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fnk: 3:42am On May 06, 2012
Check you mail guys and let me know if you got the docs.

Take care and good luck.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ade101(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2012
@fnk thanks h got d docs.I will be expectn your contributn to poultry biz.Do let us knw when u are back.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by F00028: 11:04pm On May 06, 2012
@fnk, got it. Thanks.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by biddybee: 5:50pm On May 07, 2012
fnk: Hello all, I just emailed you the docs. And @ omotititi, thanks for letting me know that you got the docs. Good luck guys.

Thanks a million, I got the docs, God bless you abundantly.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by kayson0129: 4:35am On May 08, 2012
@fnk - If you don't mind, could you email me the information to this address kayson0129@yahoo.com
I would appreciate it greatly.
Thanks.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fnk: 3:01am On May 09, 2012
@Kayson0129, Just emailed it. Good luck.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2012
@fnk pls i am interested my email add is godson.chukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Jazzuozo: 4:21pm On May 09, 2012
@fnk, pls help with docs. Thanks.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by brendan247: 4:42pm On May 09, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful, mind blowing and generous post..My brother,God will continue to enlarge your coast and success will keep on knocking on your door.Please i seriously need your help once more.I will be completing my NYSC on the 6th of june ,2012 and i want to go into this business while waiting for a job and also it’s something i did when i was young but i did not have the right information.Please sir,I want to invest 100 thousand Naira in this business (Broilers and layers) pls how can i go about it. I have 4 rooms.
Please give me the prices of feed/kg,weeks,the name of vaccines to administer and the time and disinfectants..Hope you understand..
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by brendan247: 4:44pm On May 09, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful, mind blowing and generous post..My brother,God will continue to enlarge your coast and success will keep on knocking on your door.Please i seriously need your help once more.I will be completing my NYSC on the 6th of june ,2012 and i want to go into this business while waiting for a job and also it’s something i did when i was young but i did not have the right information.Please sir,I want to invest 100 thousand Naira in this business (Broilers and layers) pls how can i go about it. I have 4 rooms.
Please give me the prices of feed/kg,weeks,the name of vaccines to administer and the time and disinfectants..Hope you understand.. My email is kenepeters@yahoo.com.Thank you in advance
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by brendan247: 4:46pm On May 09, 2012
fnk: Check your email guys, just sent you the docs. @pheonixdld, the virushiled is kind of my competitive advantage coming into this industry, You can see that I put a lot of work in the docs that I sent out to everyone. I had wanted to bottle the Virushiled that I call Vmix and market it to farmer, but because I am not in the country at the moment so everything is on hold. So I will let you know when I am on ground and I won't even mind giving you some, (finished product) so that you can see how it works in your farm. It is an amazing product that practically reduces mortality rate of birds as a result of bacteria or virus to Zero. And enhances their growth rate, the taste, etc.

So lets stay in contact, and I will let you know when I am on ground.

Good Luck.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by brendan247: 4:48pm On May 09, 2012
fnk: Hello all, I just emailed you the docs. And @ omotititi, thanks for letting me know that you got the docs. Good luck guys.

please i need the document too kenepeters@yahoo.com..Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fnk: 5:10pm On May 09, 2012
@brendan and the rest, I have emailed you guys the docs. @ brendan, take your time and go through this tread, from page 1 to 13, you will see post from people with a lot of experience, I am not an expert in this field, just have great love for it. When I ran my research in Lagos, I went through some not so conventional system just to prove that the V-mix works, i.e; I didn't clear the coop for 3 weeks, leave it to get wet and the water holders were pretty dirty, the water was messy looking which will be a breading room for Ecoli and other virus that can kill the birds. But because of the V-mix, virus or bacteria could not grow or even survive in those environment, It didn't matter how bad the water was or the coop, the birds was health and thrived.

There are books you can buy and they will give you more info on when to change the water, clean out the coop etc. And tell you the truth, a lot of this processes are common sense and your love for what you are doing.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ade101(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2012
I am about to start my poultry farm.I planned to start broiler production but some posts in this thread which claimed that marketn broiler is difficult.Please friends,I need your advice.I want to start with 200 broiler first with expansn later.Is it really dificult to get buyers for broiler? I need to know before commitn my hard earned money.Thanks.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fnk: 11:01pm On May 09, 2012
@ade101, I think no matter what ever advise you get here on the tread, you still need to do some due diligence on your part. Go out to your local restaurants, hotels or just meet the market women and introduce yourself and let them know that you will be coming out with a good product and at a very competitive price. Find out how much they are currently paying par Kg and look at doing better. I think doing this will give you a better idea of the market.

When I was doing my research, I visited a store along the road that sells life chicken, and I told them that I am raising some birds, they were interested in buying from me. They told me that they sell about 40 birds/week there. So with your 200 birds all you need is find 5 of those kind of outlets, and and you will have problem meeting their demand on a weekly bases. One thing I noticed in one of the books I read when I was doing the research, was that they only said that you should start llooking for your buyers when you are about 4 weeks into the game. Pretty much expressing that marketing or getting ride of the birds is not a big deal. Indicating that there is a huge market out there, you just need to dress up and go after it.

Good luck.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by kayoba: 8:46pm On May 10, 2012
Hi guys,pls I need info on where to get good and healthy point of lay with clear medical history at an affordable price too.God bless
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by akonucheinfo(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2012
Hi, pls i want start a poultry and wish to know more. from start to finish. especially the expensis and risk involve thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by VULCAN(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2012
@fnk,
i am very intrigued by anyone that does their own unique research in a field of numerous "experts"and comes up with a startling discovery as u have been able to do. If this yur vmix is as u have said den it will make u a $ millionaire within a short time in Nigeria and if properly patented in UK or US will turn u into a living legend. Its exciting to know that a nigerian can come up with something that will shock the West. Kudos in advance.

In the interim i also would like to take a look at the info you have been so kind to share.

Pls email me @ dennis@mailinator.com

Many thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by WAP: 12:16pm On May 11, 2012
@fnk,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.