Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? (898 Views)

Do U Know There's An App Dat Can Record Ur Partners Call/pms & Send It To U? / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by sorrytoo: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2011
i heard that u r settled down,the songs starts with those words, and my mind drifts to u ,oh how many times have i fought it from drifting to u,but it seems it has a mind of its own, its hard for tears not to stream down,but i'm goin to fight it this time,cos just how many times can someone shed tears over unreciprocated love,

in your words,lets be friends,that only means,i dont like u enough to love u,and my mind tells me ,that it's ok,its what's meant to be,but y does my heart do the otherwise,y do i still think about u so much,y do i love u so much,y does it still hurts so bad,will i ever find someone like U

i heard that your dreams came true,guess she gave u ,what i couldnt,

T[b]his was the song playing, such a .dont even know what to call the the song,stunning  undecided [/b]

Adele-Someone like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Is your ex a nairalander?or is that what you are planning on sending him?i no understand.
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by sorrytoo: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Is your ex a nairalander?or is that what you are planning on sending him?i no understand.

lol,ok,i was just writing my daily blogs n a song came up on the radio, n i just typed this, toying with the idea of sending it to him, Will it seem stalkerish?
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2011
If he's moved don't send it and he's an ex anyways so let it be.
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by 677ano(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2011
If I was your ex and we parted amicable then I would welcome a letter from you
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by eridah2007(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2011
@op
Ask ur self what u stand to gain if u send it.

Let sleepin dog lie abeg!!!
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by sorrytoo: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
eridah2007:

@op
Ask your self what u stand to gain if u send it.

Let sleepin dog lie abeg!!!

thanks,that what i thought too,but u know,u just have the moments when u hear a song,and u start getting too mushy, i've moved on honestly /or not, ,but i can laugh at the situation,so i'm good,
Re: Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? by obowunmi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yup -- pretty much let sleeping dogs lie.

(1) (Reply)

Madam's Son And Her Sales Girls: / 100 Premarital Questions / MARRIED OR SINGLE: How Do You Know When You've Met Or Are With The Right Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.