Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us (17210 Views)

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor / Arms Scam: FG Fails To Probe Buhari’s NSA, Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by shadeyinka(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2021
capitalzero:

Hospitals have visiting consultants
IPPIS doesn't take care of that, so how are they paid?
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by Pollie23(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Boss, he's not a Prof o! grin grin

nony43:
Prof, are you just knowing that APC is a scam?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by frog12: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
they no get MONEY so they are using SCAM tactics
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by nurain150(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Alhamdullilahi no be ASUU
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by AmeLonRo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
capitalzero:

University system is corrupt. Hospital workers have been enjoying ippis for more than 3 years now.
Be honest, do Nigerians enjoy government hospitals as much as they enjoy government universities? If and only if you can normally and sincerely answer that question.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by ladychioma: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
olatade:
just because it gives no room to pay unnecessary allowances abi
It's not. There are so many irregularities with IPPIS. Excessive deductions from workers salaries without explanation, witholding the Union dues, Unable to remit money ducted from workers salaries in form of cooperative and so on.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by bluefilm: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
I love IPPIS.

IPPIS is preventing so many of these corrupt grumblers from doing their usual illegal runs.

That's why they don't want it.

Unfortunately for them all, Buhari no even send dem.

The same SSANU and NASU will go home in shame because this their meaningless strike will amount to nothing at the end of the day.

How I wish government will trigger the "no work; no pay" policy lemme see how many SSANU and NASU members will still support the strike after one month.

Indefinite strike my arsë.

Nonsense.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
You guys have not seen anything yet. A popular adage has it that what elders see while sitting down, a child cannot see it even if he/she climbs the highest iroko tree. ASUU saw through this facade of FG which was why it rejected ippis ab ignitio. But u guys chose to backstab and betray ASUU. Now u have been used and dumped. Enjoy the feeling while it lasts. By the time u stay for months without salary (which I know u don't have the balls to withstand), una eyes go clear.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Logan23:

Nigerian youths can be quite moronic

Hahahahaha

Are you suggesting that guy is a møron? shocked
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by bluefilm: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
eleazon:
You guys have not seen anything yet. A popular adage has it that what elders see while sitting down, a child cannot see it even if he/she climbs the highest iroko tree. ASUU saw through this facade of FG which was why it rejected ippis ab ignitio. But u guys chose to backstab and betray ASUU. Now u have been used and dumped. Enjoy the feeling while it lasts. By the time u stay for months without salary (which I know u don't have the balls to withstand), una eyes go clear.

ASUU saw wetin?

ASUU members wey go register for IPPIS finally finally, you sabi something pass dem?
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
capitalzero:

Can u spell the difference you that get sense ?

Government universities pay visiting lecturers separately, they are never on official payroll...They only get for each visit.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
bluefilm:

ASUU saw wetin?

ASUU members wey go register for IPPIS finally finally, you sabi something pass dem?

The govt agreed that they will sort out the lists of demands ASUU gave them based on IPPIS.......That's why the ASUU leadership instructed her members to register
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
bluefilm:

Hahahahaha

Are you suggesting that guy is a møron? shocked

Yap
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is only idi.ots who come out to decry other people's experiences.

capitalzero:

I am not arguing with anyone. Ippis can capture any allowance. Account dept prepares payrol for ippis every month. Hospital workers are being paid based on the payroll sent to ippis. Every institution has its peculiarity. Nothing special about university system apart from rat . race. Hospitals have visiting consultants just as universities have visiting lecturers.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ofcourse, they are regretting it today. One thing u should know is that in any gathering, there will always be Judas. U guys should enjoy the feeling while it lasts. Una never see anything yet. How I wish Govt will evoke the policy of no work, no pay. By the time hunger pepper una, u guys will suspend the action. Afterall, do u have the balls? Who even feels ur strike when students have been having their lectures
bluefilm:

ASUU saw wetin?

Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
ASUU never instructed her members to register on ippis. Stop misinforming the general public.
Logan23:

The govt agreed that they will sort out the lists of demands ASUU gave them based on IPPIS.......That's why the ASUU leadership instructed her members to register
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by capitalzero: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Logan23:

Government universities pay visiting lecturers separately, they are never on official payroll...They only get for each visit.

Hospitals pay visiting consultants and hospital workers are on ippis.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by capitalzero: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Be honest, do Nigerians enjoy government hospitals as much as they enjoy government universities? If and only if you can normally and sincerely answer that question.
Tell me what do nigerians enjoy from government universities.
Most lectures send their children to private universities while most hospital workers and their families make use government hospitals when they are sick.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by capitalzero: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
bizme:
It is only idi.ots who come out to decry other people's experiences.

Of course.it is bigger idiot who believes in ASUU propaganda against ippis without checking all the facts about ippis. Hospital workers first rejected it based on propaganda but they later accepted it after overwhelming evidences of its benefits.
Most lecturers in nigeria are idiots. their teaching quality exemplifies their myopic thinking.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by bluefilm: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
eleazon:
Ofcourse, they are regretting it today. One thing u should know is that in any gathering, there will always be Judas. U guys should enjoy the feeling while it lasts. Una never see anything yet. How I wish Govt will evoke the policy of no work, no pay. By the time hunger pepper una, u guys will suspend the action. Afterall, do u have the balls? Who even feels ur strike when students have been having their lectures

Don't be a møron.

You won't feel the strike until you go for your final clearance. Let me see how you will go for NYSC

You won't feel the strike until you start looking for water and light for school.

You won't feel the strike until you start finding it so difficult to do ordinary departmental course registration.

You won't feel the strike until you start looking for your missing results.

You won't feel the strike until you start looking for who to compute your results.

You won't feel the strike until you get sick and go to the school hospital and discover that the staff there are on strike.

You won't feel the strike until you need ICT department to process one thing or the other for you.

You won't feel the strike until you realise that ASUU can never stand without NASU.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by bluefilm: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Logan23:

Yap

I thought as much angry
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
I can't join issues with u cos u no reach. As per the things u listed below, there are always ways to go around them which I can list here. I still remember the last time u guys went on strike and GAs has to do most of your works. That approach can still be adopted if need be. And for the ones they can't do, other approaches can still be adopted. So u can ho and hug the nearest transformer, anuofia
bluefilm:

Don't be a møron.

You won't feel the strike until you go for your final clearance. Let me see how you will go for NYSC

You won't feel the strike until you start looking for water and light for school.

You won't feel the strike until you start finding it so difficult to do ordinary departmental course registration.

You won't feel the strike until you start looking for your missing results.

You won't feel the strike until you start looking for who to compute your results.

You won't feel the strike until you get sick and go to the school hospital and discover that the staff there are on strike.

You won't feel the strike until you need ICT department to process one thing or the other for you.

You won't feel the strike until you realise that ASUU can never stand without NASU.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by capitalzero: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Four reasons why ASUU does not want ippis
1. Age falsification especially among older lecturers.
2. Working in more than two universities as associate lecturers. Nuc is working on it.
3. Earn allowance. This alowance has abused to the extent that some lecturers do not want new lecturers to be employed.
4. Tax manipulation. University remits taxes of staff to authority. It can be manipulated by tax guys. It ippis every staff pays actual tax. It deducted from source by the FG.

Way forward
Union should accept ippis .
Identify vacancies and fill them
Demand for appropriate salaries.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
This capitalzero, na wow for u ohh. These things you typed below are just trashy. ASUU has explained for the umpteenth time why it rejected ippis and has even passed that stage. Government saw reasons with it, which was why it agreed for the deployment of UTAS. If u need clarifications, as questions and be properly educated. Please, be reasonable in your posts.
capitalzero:
Four reasons why ASUU does not want ippis
1. Age falsification especially among older lecturers.
2. Working in more than two universities as associate lecturers. Nuc is working on it.
3. Earn allowance. This alowance has abused to the extent that some lecturers do not want new lecturers to be employed.
4. Tax manipulation. University remits taxes of staff to authority. It can be manipulated by tax guys. It ippis every staff pays actual tax. It deducted from source by the FG.

Way forward
Union should accept ippis .
Identify vacancies and fill them
Demand for appropriate salaries.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by capitalzero: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
eleazon:
This capitalzero, na wow for u ohh. These things you typed below are just trashy. ASUU has explained for the umpteenth time why it rejected ippis and has even passed that stage. Government saw reasons with it, which was why it agreed for the deployment of UTAS. If u need clarifications, as questions and be properly educated. Please, be reasonable in your posts.
ASUU has never reasonable in her demand.
I hear. Government agreed with ASUU for peace to reign.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
'You hear'? Please stop wallowing in ignorance. Ask and be properly educated. If ASUU had accepted ippis, students would have been required to pay enormously before they can be admitted into the public universities. By that, university education in Nigeria would have been a thing for only the upper class. This is just one out of the lots of reasons (for your education). If only u knew what ASUU did for Nigerian youths, u would be applauding her
capitalzero:

ASUU has never reasonable in her demand.
I hear. Government agreed with ASUU for peace to reign.
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by capitalzero: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
eleazon:
'You hear'? Please stop wallowing in ignorance. Ask and be properly educated. If ASUU had accepted ippis, students would have been required to pay enormously before they can be admitted into the public universities. By that, university education in Nigeria would have been a thing for only the upper class. This is just one out of the lots of reasons (for your education). If only u knew what ASUU did for Nigerian youths, u would be applauding her

Listen to yourself. How does ippis linked with funding of university? Fund and ippis are not same thing. ASUU usual trick is to list several demands knowing that government cannot meet all of them. ASUU should be integrated to ippis and university funds should be managed properly. Who is the ignorant now?
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Did you digest and understand what I typed at all? I don't think you did. You appear to me as a student that is difficult to educate due to poor comprehensibility. For this simple reason I will not waste my time again trying to educate you. The reasons that ASUU rejected ippis were clearly stated by Prof. Biodun. If you do not understand them, then u have a problem somewhere
capitalzero:

Listen to yourself. How does ippis linked with funding of university? Fund and ippis are not same thing. ASUU usual trick is to list several demands knowing that government cannot meet all of them. ASUU should be integrated to ippis and university funds should be managed properly. Who is the ignorant now?
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
capitalzero:

Hospitals pay visiting consultants and hospital workers are on ippis.

Visiting consultants in govt hospitals are specified, They word 1 day per week and they are fully registered wit d govt.

The case is different from universities
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by mmauton: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
If the Academics can be fooled into signing a document...what does that say of our education...
Re: Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us by eleazon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
The dude (capitalzero) doesn't understand the operational system of a university and that is why he is typing out of sheer ignorance
Logan23:

Visiting consultants in govt hospitals are specified, 1 day per week and they are fully registered wit d govt.

The case is different from universities

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC / Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.