Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,872 members, 7,855,568 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife (1438 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by johnkey: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
still better than a non virgin though
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by johnkey: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Where's the hypocrisy in my post?? Do you know me? Do you have an idea of my values? Who told you I have a list of demands? Lol. Hunnie you gotta chill.
grin. There's absolutely no need for the outburst!
how will she not outburst when her pusssy mileage don enter red? toto don wide finish nobody wan marry borehole na, shiloh sef no fit solve am. so definitely this kind thread go pain them. set awon evening newspapers.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
it doesn't oh, don't be fooled, virginity is over rated. character and respect matters most.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by yimnansunny: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
character is the real deal
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by zexy2030(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bad character or no, i still want my wife a virgin and still fvck d hores. But almost all d girls claim virginity but can't claim it.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Queenpresh611: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Well my uncle met her a virgin
He was able to trust her until sometn happened
Please share ur opinion

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Queenpresh611: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Queenpresh611:

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Dpsychologist: 12:56am On Feb 14, 2021
TheUndercover:
LOL! What type of virgin are we talking about here? Do you mean MouthAction virgins, anal sex virgins, romance virgins? which one?

Today's world, there are so many categories of virgins. The virgins regarded to in the olden days is not the virgins in this generation. This is the need for Men to vet the women they are committing to from A-Z. There are so many things to look into aside a woman being a virgin.

I noticed the issue of being a virgin gives women insomnia. LOL! Who cares? Men, never settle for less. If she wants a high value man, she should be high value woman also. Don't commit to h*es. Don't buy the cow when the milk is free.
This made my day

Especially that insomnia cheesycheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by ThiagoKid(m): 5:54am On Feb 14, 2021
justosee:
they didn't lie to you entirely. it is 90% true.

It takes a lot of courage and self-control to keep that hymen in today's world.
you dey reply the ediot?
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Bixxbent(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2021
Nooo angry angry grin grin grin
You are who you are oihh.. And no be any man like anyhow woman
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Bixxbent(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:

This made my day

Especially that insomnia cheesycheesygrin

Haaaaa
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Is BOREHOLE a guarantee for a good wife

All these yeye stories about 'my uncle, my cousins bla bla....' All fabricated stories.

Fornication is a rehearsal for adultery.

Yes, virgin till marriage is a proof of self-control.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Hot Right Now, I Need Help Down There Please. / Muslim (taliban) Rule For Female / Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.