Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (485 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Ginaios(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
I've been in a relationship with my man for more than three years now. We met when I was in my third year in school. The thing is he lives in Calabar and I stay in Lagos. I ought to have gone for service but my department hasn't mobilised my colleagues and I cuz of the backlog of older colleagues that are yet to go for service also.
So, I traveled to Lagos September 2020 to be with my family. We do chat on WhatsApp to keep in touch. We have little arguments and he break up with me over flimsy reasons. I always apologize and we get back together.
Now the problem is he met this girl and he had sex with her. From there, a relationship started between the both of them.
He only told me he slept with her, he didn't tell me they were in some sort of relationship.
I came back to Calabar January of this year and found out everything. I didn't leave, I told him to chose between the girl and I. I also insisted he call her and tell her we are still together. He refused. I still didn't leave.
He told me he loves me and just me, that he doesn't have feelings for her. But when I check his call log, I notice she's the first person he always call in a day.
I decided to send her a message from his Facebook account and I told her (using him as a guise) that "I love Ginaios, I'm sorry if I hurt you but I cannot leave her". She didn't really oppose but she made a statement that made me very sad. My man told her I was a sales girl in his shop.( I do assist him most times at his shop). He refuted the statement though.

Now, I'm very insecure when it comes to him, I'll admit I should have left but he's the only man I've ever known and I'm so scared of putting myself out there, I'll be in my mid 20s this March.
I stalk them on Facebook, I check his call logs, all these is putting a big strain on my mental health, I've even lost considerable weight. I really don't know what to do.
Please there's more to this, if u can offer free therapy, please dm.
Re: Advice Needed by luwiizy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
MY DEAR, NO KILL YOURSELF FOR ANYBODY.

WITH THE WAY YOU ARE GOING YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING DEPRESSED..

CALM DOWN AND DELETE THAT FACEBOOK APP ON YOUR PHONE. IT HAS ALREADY AFFECTED YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

GIVE THAT YOUR EX GUY SPACE BELIEVE ME HE'S ONLY USING YOU TO CATCH CRUISE.

KNOW YOUR WORTH.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Ynix(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Stop being stupid, there are lots of men out there, go and make the best out of your life
Re: Advice Needed by Ginaios(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
luwiizy:
MY DEAR, NO KILL YOURSELF FOR ANYBODY.

WITH THE WAY YOU ARE GOING YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING DEPRESSED..

CALM DOWN AND DELETE THAT FACEBOOK APP ON YOUR PHONE. IT HAS ALREADY AFFECTED YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

GIVE THAT YOUR EX GUY SPACE BELIEVE ME HE'S ONLY USING YOU TO CATCH CRUISE.

KNOW YOUR WORTH.
I've tried deleting the app, I only end up installing it again.
Your last statement struck a chord though.
Re: Advice Needed by jawalis(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
It’s obvious you are a kid. I’ll advice you get yourself together and move on with your life. The nigga doesn’t love you. Get busy and do things that take your time away. And to be be sincere, you have a very very low self esteem. I can guess you are ugly from your write up. Work on yourself abs stop forcing yourself on that guy. How could you stoop so low to the extend on stalking his Facebook, sending messages to the other lady. Damn it. He should have slapped sense into your empty brain. He calls her first everyday and you are still there saying you are this and that. The earlier you realize you are no longer needed; the best for you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by SarutobiEky(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ginaios:
I've been in a relationship with my man for more than three years now. We met when I was in my third year in school. The thing is he lives in Calabar and I stay in Lagos. I ought to have gone for service but my department hasn't mobilised my colleagues and I cuz of the backlog of older colleagues that are yet to go for service also.
So, I traveled to Lagos September 2020 to be with my family. We do chat on WhatsApp to keep in touch. We have little arguments and he break up with me over flimsy reasons. I always apologize and we get back together.
Now the problem is he met this girl and he had sex with her. From there, a relationship started between the both of them.
He only told me he slept with her, he didn't tell me they were in some sort of relationship.
I came back to Calabar January of this year and found out everything. I didn't leave, I told him to chose between the girl and I. I also insisted he call her and tell her we are still together. He refused. I still didn't leave.
He told me he loves me and just me, that he doesn't have feelings for her. But when I check his call log, I notice she's the first person he always call in a day.
I decided to send her a message from his Facebook account and I told her (using him as a guise) that "I love Ginaios, I'm sorry if I hurt you but I cannot leave her". She didn't really oppose but she made a statement that made me very sad. My man told her I was a sales girl in his shop.( I do assist him most times at his shop). He refuted the statement though.

Now, I'm very insecure when it comes to him, I'll admit I should have left but he's the only man I've ever known and I'm so scared of putting myself out there, I'll be in my mid 20s this March.
I stalk them on Facebook, I check his call logs, all these is putting a big strain on my mental health, I've even lost considerable weight. I really don't know what to do.
Please there's more to this, if u can offer free therapy, please dm.
cry things like this break my heart. You'll be fine baby girl. Keep ya head up.

My hard vice _ remove him from memory he doesn't deserve you.

My soft vice_ I am available. I am not dramatic and I won't cheat on you. Then you get a bonus... I'm a virgin. smiley As well
Re: Advice Needed by Ginaios(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
SarutobiEky:
cry things like this break my heart. You'll be fine baby girl. Keep ya head up.

My hard vice _ remove him from memory he doesn't deserve you.

My soft vice_ I am available. I am not dramatic and I won't cheat on you. Then you get a bonus... I'm a virgin. smiley As well
Lol. You're funny.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
My daughter....about 3.9 billion male humans on planet earth ...... use your brain

Wait a minute.... mid 20s by March..? and you’re so obsessed with sexual relationship..? Chaiiii...

My daughter , without browsing your phone , can you tell me ... what is photosynthesis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by SarutobiEky(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ginaios:

Lol. You're funny.
Thanks
glad I could draw a smile on those lips at least.

P.S. MOST OF IT IS TRUE THOUGH. lol.
Re: Advice Needed by Ginaios(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
jawalis:
It’s obvious you are a kid. I’ll advice you get yourself together and move on with your life. The nigga doesn’t love you. Get busy and do things that take your time away. And to be be sincere, you have a very very low self esteem. I can guess you are ugly from your write up. Work on yourself abs stop forcing yourself on that guy. How could you stoop so low to the extend on stalking his Facebook, sending messages to the other lady. Damn it. He should have slapped sense into your empty brain. He calls her first everyday and you are still there saying you are this and that. The earlier you realize you are no longer needed; the best for you.
Lol, I am not ugly sir.
And I'll admit I have a low self esteem but it didn't stem from my looks. It all started since she came into the picture.
Thanks for the knock tho, I needed it.
Re: Advice Needed by debbydams(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bae move on this guy no love u, get yourself occupied, I know it's not easy but u just v to let him go u go see another man that will love u
Re: Advice Needed by SarutobiEky(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ginaios:

Lol. You're funny.
Thanks

Glad I could at least draw up a smile on that cute face

Btw..most of it is true cheesy
Re: Advice Needed by sherylbaky(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
but he's the only man I've ever known and I'm so scared of putting myself out there, I'll be in my mid 20s this March.

So this is why u wanna put urself in bondage forever? U are in a toxic/unhealthy relationship and he believes u can't step out of his life cos he sees u as a weak person (using that to torture u). What other reason do u need to leave?... The fact that he is a cheat or the fact that he sees u as nothing? (telling d other babe u are his sales girl).

Even if he ends up marrying you, he'll still continue his way. Leave and never look back, free urself from bondage,It is not worth it....Life is too short my dear.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by debbydams(f): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
debbydams:
Bae move on this guy no love u, get yourself occupied, I know it's not easy but u just v to let him go u go see another man that will love u
what v bn tru in relationship ehn, kasha ma dupe ni

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by jawalis(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ginaios:

Lol, I am not ugly sir.
And I'll admit I have a low self esteem but it didn't stem from my looks. It all started since she came into the picture.
Thanks for the knock tho, I needed it.
If you continue staying in that relationship. He’ll end up ruin your self esteem and you might end up asking yourself lots of questions which there will be no answer for.
Re: Advice Needed by extol1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
op, the problem of your problem is that you don't have problem. why would you disturb yourself over a man. been in a mid-20 without a man is not bad. if you don't value yourself, others will not value you
Re: Advice Needed by gabriel66386: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Advice Needed by Draslo(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Mehn....inside this pandemic, you people are just fking up and down. Nawa o
Re: Advice Needed by LadySarah: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2021
You need a dose of red pills.How long will you keep the charade?

Borrow yourself sense and leave that situation ship you are in. You are meant to be adored and valued. mid 20s or early 100s.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 13, 2021
He's no good. For your own sake, move on and do it with the quickness.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nazgul: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2021
You know exactly the right thing to do, but why you chose not to do it despite the pains you're going through, remains a mystery to me.

It's girls like you that torture your new boyfriends emotionally cos anytime that your silly ex comes knocking, you'll open your legs wide to receive him.

Have morals, tell yourself that you deserve better, if a guy you do assist financially as a student can refer to you as his sales girl, then you shouldn't torment yourself over him. Yes it will hurt, but give yourself time and the wounds you suffered from his betrayal will heal.

And like I said if you go into another relationship, respect your new guy, and cut off communication from this one, if not you'll loose responsible suitors because of him, and still end up not being with him at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Sales girl?? grin you no just get level again. But truth be told No fvck is given by me

Re: Advice Needed by johnkey: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2021
come to my crib for some mad 69 and crazy sex you will forget about him in a day. but i'm all about the fun though.

(1) (Reply)

When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? / I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre / Can A Nigerian Lady Divorce Bill Gates??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.