Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. (26327 Views)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by NwaNimo1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021

29 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by handsomeyinka(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
H..
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by handsomeyinka(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by prince2pac(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
chiiraq802:
What my babe offered me!!!!
Ours is not Valentine ....Its ValenKUSH....

#No cap wink
I'm coming man, Mary Jane is the nicest lady I know

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Jubilancy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
I havent received gift(s) or sent anyone....no love yet .....
Just home reading romance novels and waiting for mr left so we can playfully and romantically stroll to the right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
see mine below...

it's for melissa Knowles

is your babe white?
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
cry cry

PLEASE OOOO

NOBODY SHOULD COME AND INTIMIDATE ME OOO cry

Na single I single, I no kill person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
what does it profit a man if he enters the whole kpekus and loses his soul??
lol guy I can never lose my preeq inside kpekus talk more of soul..

I always come out safegrin
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Olodo24: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
No gifts. I'm just alone.
I gave to some people last year. No money this year
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by flamingREED(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Stingy men should not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Here is the valentine gift I sent to all my girlfriends tongue

7 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Amcele3: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Some one should remember me today,I am a citizen with disability suffering from spinal injury

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by chiiraq802(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
prince2pac:
I'm coming man, Mary Jane is the nicest lady I know

Ogbenniiii...... Do come oooooo....
Nothing sweet pass to kiss and pass MJ to your guys....
you know the matters naaa cool

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
PLEASE OOOO

NOBODY SHOULD COME AND INTIMIDATE ME OOO cry

Na single I single, I no killnperson
Lol you're already intimidating yourself, don't let what people post on NL deceive you no truth in this forum

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by flamingREED(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Here's mine....

Ada Baby..... grin

Do you do anatomy?
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by ipobWARLORD: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
stingy men association plenty for here o
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Just few gift from the county stores

Nothing special really...

Just lady stuffs

Very cheap items tho $118 total

My mum deserve the best actually

So I'm dropping a thousand grand in her mail box ..

Baba $50 right now, will mean a lot to me
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Cerebellum: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Just few gift from the county stores
Nothing special really...
Just lady stuffs
Very cheap items tho $118 total

My mum deserve the best actually
So I'm dropping a thousand grand in her mail box ..
I Appreciate ur kind and sweet gesture our 'mother'

But u kinda of talk too much
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by BigDawsNet: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

I Appreciate ur kind and sweet gesture our 'mother'

But u kinda of talk too much

Ya mum deserve the most!

What you mean talk too much bro
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Emeka71(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
So lovely.
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Mastakija(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Make i just see person wey go dash me atleast ps2 for val
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by prince2pac(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
chiiraq802:

Ogbenniiii...... Do come oooooo.... Nothing sweet pass to kiss and pass MJ to your guys.... you know the matters naaa cool

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Mastakija(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Make i just see person wey go just dash me atleast Ps2 for val
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Mastakija(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Make dem just dash me atleast Ps2 for val
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
can a nairalander send a car gift for valentine??

grin
YOU THINK SAY NA SMALL BOYS FULL HERE ?
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by omoyeni37: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Ya mum deserve the most!

What you mean talk too much bro
Bigdaws, please sir nothing is too much today, hungry as hell now, God bless you sir
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by willyo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jubilancy:
I havent received gift(s) or sent anyone....no love yet .....
Just home reading romance novels and waiting for mr left so we can playfully and romantically stroll to the right

DM ur number make I recharge u
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Mastakija(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Make dem just dash me atleast Ps2 for val
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by merits(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Hillclint: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mmmmm for me nothing, I just dey here alone no no joy oo
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Stevyne: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Make person suprise me too now Abeg.
I never chop valentine gift for my life, Nothing is small

3105138418, first bank

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.