Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . (8878 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / How Can I Motivate My Girlfriend To Lose Weight? / Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by divalishis: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
angry angry embarassed

A serious problem with naija guys nowadays is this. . . .
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by tashanja(m): 3:05am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^^Ah ah, so you mean he still never lose weight? Sorry ooh kpele lipsrsealed sad
Sis, no vex, but e be like say you ma sef get small wahala: how slim girl like you go de allow im fatty bf de fit run still catch am for house, abeg how you want de guy get motivated when you still de always guarantee am toto reward for dis small effort. tongue
Abi you too don de put on weight? If not how him still de fit catch you so easily. shocked cheesy grin
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 21, 2011
i can't and don't do fat guys. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by ektbear: 3:29am On Nov 21, 2011
women so superficial these days grin

oh well
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Jenifa1: 4:29am On Nov 21, 2011
Av tried d iron hand thang (placing him on a diet wheneva am around) but he jst goes out and gets whatever food he wants. Den i told him at the rate he's blowin up, no more intimacy very soon. He said i was becomin a nag.
I mean d whole thin's a big joke 2 him, he does weird belly dance/jiggles for me nwadays wen i complain about his weight. I know its meant to make me smile, but I dont find it funny.
He likes chasing me around the house, yelling 'big daddy's comin for you' and i run and dodge rily hard because i sincerely don't want to b caught for anoda dose of punishment + afta the chase he's rily sweaty and he's wheezin, literily out of breath, and dats not sexy at all. (the chase is about d only exercise he gets).

grin this is too funny

ekt_bear:

women so superficial these days grin

oh well

lol men r even worse.
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Jenifa1: 4:31am On Nov 21, 2011
@topic,
where did he travel out to? what was he eating over there.
u will need to be extremely strict abt his diet. make sure he exercises as well.
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by ektbear: 4:31am On Nov 21, 2011
But that has always been the case. Men have always been superficial wink
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Jenifa1: 4:34am On Nov 21, 2011
women aren't that superficial. I don't think op is superficial. her concerns r legit. did u read this part:

he does weird belly dance/jiggles for me nwadays wen i complain about his weight. I know its meant to make me smile, but I dont find it funny.
He likes chasing me around the house, yelling 'big daddy's comin for you' and i run and dodge rily hard because i sincerely don't want to b caught for anoda dose of punishment + afta the chase he's rily sweaty and he's wheezin, literily out of breath, and dats not sexy at all.

lol
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by nice4life: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2011
Op.why are u having sleeping with your bf? Are u Christain? Its not right to sleep with someone u're not married to. He may be someone else husband. Besides our body is the temple of God. Hope u understand!
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
divalishis: I have tried, but i don't think i can take this any more. When i first stated going out with my boyfriend, it was cute cos he was so big and manly and I had never dated a guy that literally had 2 lift me up just to give me a kiss. During walks, i was tucked into his side protectively as i am 5'5 and he's about 6'3. He was smoking initially but then he stopped before he eventually traveled out.
While he was gone, we chatted a lot on phone and on the net.
I couldn't wait to have him back, I missed him so much.
However, when he came back, I was shocked. He looked like somebody's daddy, like 3 Fat Joes rolled into one. As for me, obese men aren't just my cup of tea. I noticed it on webcam, but i never knew it was so bad.
Being intimate with him is a struggle. D first time, i felt like i was being punished. Now, intimacy always feels like I'm being crushed by a huge, sweaty blob of jelly like flesh. I cant hide my disgust anymore when i see his massive tummy hanging ova his belt. D size of that tummy alone is another story. Its a nightmare!
He's not even making an effort to lose weight, always slurping down huge amounts of gin and coke.

hahahahaha u knw hapi say u c boyfrend. Other girls dey look for one even if na orobo. U wnt manage d one u have, dey dia.
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
divalishis: .
D first time, i felt like i was being punished. Now, intimacy always feels like I'm being crushed by a huge, sweaty blob of jelly like flesh. I cant hide my disgust anymore when i see his massive tummy hanging ova his belt. D size of that tummy alone is another story. Its a nightmare!
He's not even making an effort to lose weight, always slurping down huge amounts of gin and coke.
just lift the tummy and hold on to it grin
Re: My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . by Tolusoyinka: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2012
We al kno d health risks involvd in bein obesed.Pls discus wt him dat u love him&dats d reason 4 ur concerns.Mayb u shld gt a physician 2 help u in dat aspet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Way To Punish Your Ex / 20 Ways Girls Trick Guys To Spend Money On Them / Endtime?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.