Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (78044 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by izubext007: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2021
it's sign that ur time is up in thier huz. hustle tight bro and make a move ..... it's will look rough at the beginning but it's the process to become a man of ur own.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon

wink cheesy cheesy You wanted to be a priest but your empathy towards people is partial. Oga shut the entire fvck up already. Goan tell your brother to freaking wash your bedsheet. If you can’t do that then you have no reason to be yapping crap.
It’s not a woman’s responsibility to wash sheets after sex, she wasn’t the only person that used it!!!!

“A responsible woman” is as culpable as a “responsible man”... you’re just entitled and primitive to say the least.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by chosenange(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Hello bros,

if your bros do have an apartment ,then its a differerent game, but keep calm and tell you brother that if the bed spreed is messed up,then his wife should wash the bed spead any other time,there should be respect for you and your apartment,unless there is a secret you are not saying out,which can be personal and its not wise to say such things on the social media,That your bros had sex with his wife in your apartment.DO NOT ANNONCED SUCH THINGS <JUST HANDLE IT MATUREDLY WITH YOUR BROS> THANK YOU

Magnus.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2021
uncleck:
At 26, you're grown. Stop complaining about little things like this. Pick the sheet and wash or buy another one and fold the old one inside an abandoned case.

Or he could tell his brother to wash it if he is that disgusted at the woman

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lewisdinho(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Bro, stop complaining. You sound very weak in emotions. A grown up guy like you should know that it's proper you have more than one bedsheets should in case one is dirty you make use of the other one, stop nagging please. Just change the bedsheets and use another one. If the other still disgust you, throw it to the trash can or burn it. QED

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by golddare: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Go and buy another bed sheet, put the one they used somewhere it will be noticeable but be sure they actually did what you said on "your" bed.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
If that disgusts u so much, change the sheets with new ones. I assume that’s their house like u said, their bed and also their sheets. Yesterday was val, mayb they wanted to try something new but u kinda restricting them. So find ur own place since u can even afford going to spend a night at the hotel. Lastly a good bed sheet u can manage won’t cost u more than 2,500... so stop ranting. You sound so entitled and jealous

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
chosenange:
Hello bros,

if your bros do have an apartment ,then its a differerent game, but keep calm and tell you brother that if the bed spreed is messed up,then his wife should wash the bed spead any other time,there should be respect for you and your apartment,unless there is a secret you are not saying out,which can be personal and its not wise to say such things on the social media,That your bros had sex with his wife in your apartment.DO NOT ANNONCED SUCH THINGS <JUST HANDLE IT MATUREDLY WITH YOUR BROS> THANK YOU

Magnus.

His wife should wash it because his own hand is broken. Mehn the level of retarded men in Nigeria is alarming.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by GodisFirst: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Hello dear, really a mistake on her side. But you can just take the sheets and drop for washing where she keeps her dirty wears and take or politely ask for another bed sheet. I believe with this, she will get the message and see how matured you have attained.
It appears you are not in good terms with her even before now. If not, you wouldn't have see it this way as they say love covers multitude of sin. Look at it this way, if you had entered their sitting room and you catch them making out on any of the sofas, will you stop sitting on that sofa?, if you need to sit and that happens to be the only one available, won't you use it?

Don't leave the house in a hurry unless you are already prepared for that especially now something enough to bring discord between you and your brother's family is in your head.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by cococandy(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Doofus

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Or he could tell his brother to wash it if he is that disgusted at the woman

!!!! The guy is just a compound phool for picking on the woman as the culprit.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Romanoff:

See this one.

You're insulting me about values or respect. If you respect your brother, you would not bring his business to social media.

What happened to a heart to heart?

Small children go get android phone and small data come dey run mouth for social media.

Omase o.

You bothered to answer him. He is Rude as hell. Why I didn’t take him serious was because in his first post, he said his family doesn’t accept her. This is more personal. He can move out or borrow maturity because he lacks it

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Jodera: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I said they should wash the sheet, but if you are being sincere, you know that shes the stranger between the two, if it were the wife's brothers room then my brother ought to wash the room becuase my brother would be the foreign body there, but this is my room
For crying out loud, how is she a stranger in her own house?
I mean, that's her house not your parents house, so how's she a stranger.

How would you feel when your late dad's brother says your mom is a stranger in the very house you claim she treats you like a king? Tell me what you'll do to your uncle. Smile at him I guess??

For you to still see your brother's wife as a stranger and not a family speaks well of who you really are and not any disgusting effects you claim she had on you.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Wolfeye:

!!!! The guy is just a compound phool for picking on the woman as the culprit.

cheesy grin. A big “compound” fool. He is actually rude from his first post. He said he doesn’t accept the woman. So this is more personal. Nonsense boy grin

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
GodisFirst:
Hello dear, really a mistake on her side. But you can just take the sheets and drop for washing where she keeps her dirty wears and take or politely ask for another bed sheet. I believe with this, she will get the message and see how matured you have attained.
It appears you are not in good terms with her even before now. If not, you wouldn't have see it this way as they say love covers multitude of sin. Look at it this way, if you had entered their sitting room and you catch them making out on any of the sofas, will you stop sitting on that sofa?, if you need to sit and that happens to be the only one available, won't you use it?

Don't leave the house in a hurry unless you are already prepared for that especially now something enough to bring discord between you and your brother's family is in your head.

Another phool spotted. Why can’t the brother wash the sheets? Didn’t he Bleep on it too? What’s all this primitive minded rubbish you people have in the name of opinion.

The ret.arded op is “disgusted” at the woman like she masturbated on his sheets when she fvcked his brother there...why is his disgust partial?

re.tards

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Sterope(f): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
The woman got to you. I bet it was intentional. Pele

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by omaclarry(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
OP from all u wrote, u just dont like your brothers wife and from what i noticed they may be newly married with no kids so now is d best tym to enjoy dia marriage. They can have sex any wia they wish: kitchen, toilet, any room even on your head if u no gree giv space. So shut up and allow those people to kink dia marriage and stop complaining of bedsheet dat u did not buy on a bed dat is not ur own in a room u did not pay for... wetin even do ur family house?

7 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by NoToPile: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
This guy has zero regard for his brother and wife the Original post and subsequent posts show this.

And some peeps are actually supporting this nonsense.

You are saying your brothers wife disgusts you, you don't know its your brother you are indirectly referring to that disgusts you.

Both their fluids are on the bedsheets,you keep on hammering on the wife, what did she do to you? is it not both your bro and his wife that had sex on the bed

Give the bedsheets to a dry cleaner and stop whining on NL.You even stated they didn't know you were coming back that day..

Reason why peeps hate third parties in their house.

See the way he is addressing the woman nau , very wrong.

'Is she stupid' , see the language he is using,

Spoilt brat.

Nonsense.
Mtcheww.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Dchampion65: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2021
1. You did not like the woman in the first place. You are all this while playing along because of the accommodation

2. At 26, a working class, don't you think there is need for you to rise up to the challenge

3. You are doing what herdsmen are doing in another person territory. Don't the disgusted about her, that is her territory.

4. You don't complain on how the owner used his bed, his foam, his room and perhaps his bed sheets.

5. Might be a signal to you to move out.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by koolaid87: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse

Niggah you dumb mehn

You're definitely a spoilt preppy.

Crying like you're more than what you are...Niggah, you dont deserve sh1t.

Learn to live with any shit, at least you're not paying rent or get the fvck out of their house and go get your own place.

If they come to your new acquired house to fvck on your sheet, come back here and complain

Until then, shut the hell up

11 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Graciousifure(f): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
The summary of the whole matter is my brother, you don't like your brother's wife case closed.

Pack out of their house so she will stop irritating you. After this sex scandal will come food scandal and money scandal and this scandal and that scandal.

Please my brother may it not be heard that it was your hand the devil used to scatter your brother house. Amen

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by jlomz: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Anybody believe this story is on a long thing...

OP abeg leave us...
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Is this a joke just to entertain us ? If not, you must be very SICK !!! You have no place in that house and if you are unhappy with how your brother and his wife choose to live their lives in their own house, that means it is time to pack your bags and leave immediately. Bringing a very private matter such as this to the social media says a lot about how immature and unstable you are....GROW UP AND GROW SOME BALLS TOO !

Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by omaclarry(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

The moment I step out of this house, that's the moment the moment I ask for my share of my late fathers property, the truth is, if they can have sex in my room why can't she wash it, I didn't say I hate her, I said she disgusts me, which right now she looks more disgusting to me,

at ur age u still dey do papa property no go hustle

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2021
light099:
[s][/s]

You complain too much lad.
You live in another man's property, yet you wanna run things on your own terms. You already made your point, the wife should have washed the bedspread, except that you're starting to overestimate and overemphasize the whole shiit.
You sound so much like a spoilt brat. At 26 years old, you should know how to handle this maturely instead of coming here to wail all day like a cry baby. Some people younger than you sleep in traffic over night 24/7.

Remove the soiled sheet, replace it with your blanket just for tonight or sleep on the mattress without the bedspread or sleep on the floor. The options are many. Then, get your own apartment and your own wife so that you can run things on your own terms, instead of castigating a grown up man in his own house, who was nice enough to give you a whole room.
Do those and stop being a cry baby.

Thank you for this. Finally someone sees the rudeness that I observed. I literally thought the only thing I got from the first post is a rude spoilt child with an unnecessary sense of entitlement

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Bro you cray cray you should be sniffing her Toto water and jerking off at the same time. Bodily fluids kwa grin grin grin
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by iswallker(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Is it smelling.. undecided

All this time you re typing - why not pick it and soak in detergent - wash later - or will the water peel your hand

Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by damidam(f): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,
First of all, I think you need to shut up!! Yes, shut the f*ck up angry angry. Why on earth would you say your brother's wife looks naturally disgusting to you? If you don't like her, what the hell are you doing in her house? Secondly, you only assumed they had sex. What if they just made out and played or something? Uncle, hustle, get a good job that will pay your bills adequately and drop your appalling attitude towards your brother's wife.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon
are you mad? Nothing “impure” happened there. They are lawfully married and it is his house. He can have sex with his wife anywhere he pleases in that house even on the dining table. You don’t pay any rent and should just be grateful for having a place to stay for free at your age. Pick up the sheets and wash them and don’t do anything stupid that might end you up on the streets.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by SODmosthigh: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
I am trying to understand the reason for this petulant tantrums. Do you have only one bedsheet?

I'm sure you will still sleep somewhere after everything. Like you said it's their house. Either you dialogue with your brother on the stained sheet or just keep it aside and sleep on a sheetless bed. U won't die.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Bennycollins: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Yes, we are dealing With a cocky young man here, one that is too conscious of his rights. Some people are wired like that, not their fault. I think we have a situation where the brother's wife is either of a younger age or about the same age with him. Loyalty/ respect from my own personal experience is always hard to come by. I don't know whether to say this is normal or not. I reserve some respect for adults even if they are younger, even if I am the one catering for them, that's is me anyway.
Having said that, I want to think like someone has already implied above, this could be anew implicit message to the OP that his stay is no longer welcome. So young man think about this but without bitterness.
Yes, I say that because in one of your comments,you said if you are to pack out you would start demanding for your own share of your late father'said property. And this seems a delicate situation to me. Tread with caution OP, such family matters can consume you and your brother or morexpensive.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Rocktation(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
I don't even understand why people are seriously paying this doltish character any mind. It looks to me like he just wanted to get his thread to the homepage. If he's not a grand wizard from the deepest pit of hell even, why would he leave his family house for his brother's house on Val's day?
Kaii..the communal nonsense that some Nigerian wives have to put up with, because of the culture they find themselves in..

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Romance Section Chat Room VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.