Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job (44698 Views)

Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by dohyn(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
why are Nigerian trump ass lickers asking her to move on?
The only reason NOI was not confirmed last year was because trump did not want her. Even the EU had endorsed her.
Would she be the DG if trump had won the election? I think not.
Let her shit on his name if she deems fit.
Congrats NOI
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by BRATISLAVA: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Trump just created enemies everywhere, no body will vote the man again

The impeachment didn't stick; and if those Capitol Invaders are truly his, well, you know who will vote for him --loads of people.

Anyway, it's two Americans playing with each other. You can only wish she would want to be Nigerian.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by therajah: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Stop bragging madam you look for work and you got it already then get to work and stop ranting after you grabbed power.I know she can't go far.

She has already gone far!! She will succeed and excel in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by rafcrown(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
People like him will vote for him and support him not great and normal people.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Monogamy:
I really don't think this is necessary...

You have now been appointed so Move on Ma

When it comes to Trump it is necessary.... !!

Some people's messiah...!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by t2luv1: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:

Don't be too sure about that. Never under estimate Americans level of stupidity. 75 million voted for him last election. If he makes another run in 2024 following states will still vote for him TEXAS, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, SOUTH DAKOTA,NORTH DAKOTA,TENNESSEE, SOUTH CAROLINA,KANSAS,MISSOURI, IDAHO,WYOMING, WEST VIRGINIA,KENTUCKY,OHIO,INDIANA, NEBRASKA, and ALASKA,

Toss Up
GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA , FLORIDA, ARIZONA

The level of White grievance should not be ignore.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by PROPHETmichael: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
The only reason Biden supported you is somply because the other candidate was [b]Trump's [/b]favourite and not because he actually wants you there.

Shine ya eyes
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by greatfrancis: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
that is Ok, start your job and don't be like Buhari APC always blaming PDP for their failures
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by ibuildstuff(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
moscobabs:
Stop making enemies, move on madam
She's not making enemies, Trump was the one that made her enemy.
She's only answering the questions of a journalist.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by ibuildstuff(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
PHijo:

Do some of you even understand that word?

Is it important if he is racist or not?

If he is, why did he support a candidate of another race, the former South Korean trade expert?

For those who know, he felt Okonjo-Iweala would not be hard when it comes to China and that is true.

She would never be as hard as the South Korean woman. South Korea has a strained relationship with China.
Nah, u are so wrong
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Madam don't blame Trump. He was intellectually ill, he never thought about anything else than playing gulf. see you there ma
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by EMMY76: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Flat-heads confused about who to support on this issue.

"Should we back our recently crest-fallen American hero, Donald Donatus Okechukwu Trump?"

"Should we blast Dona and back our Ogwashi-ukwu sister even though she's not completely Igbo, as she's not from any of our 5 SE states?"

Wahala be like Dangote towel ...

Mumu comment she is not completely igbo but yet her father proudly fought with the biafran army during the war. Can you also say a fulani man in Senegal is not completely fulani?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by wasi9ice: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
That's the reason why we must pray against any hand that block our breakthrough,,
Ask God to break it by fire
No matter whose hands it is.

Some people are deliberate enemies of progress who only want to remain on top but will never allow another person to climb
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by deepwater(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
LagosInter:
Madam that pic there is sub par. See where she placed her lappy.

The table is of low quality.

Again please, you are no longer the finance minister of Naija, kindly start wearing suits.

Thanks and congrats.

That work station is a complete American home study style.

You got no idea about it son...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by DCatt: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't breathe a sigh of relief yet woman, you are in for a long ride of your life.

If you think WHO had it with Trump, now multiply that by 1,000 the kind of showdown that is coming to WTO in Trump's 2.0 America and all the politicians and celebrities that came to WHO's defense will be long gone.

America has no real interest in WHO but live for WTO and will not allow the globalists which Ngozi Iweala is aligned with to control US trade their own way.

The globalists picked black because they can use race card to get their way but Trump doesn't care and will never allow that to slow him down, he knows his records speak for him as a man who treats all people the same and the least racist person.

China was a very poor country until it joined WTO in 2000. The WTO made China what it is today with annual $700 billion trade deficit with the US and for the US to cut China to size, the US has to make the WTO to what it wants and not what China wants as it is right now.

The fight for the soul of WTO will be brutal and the US may even pull out of it if it doesn't work out.

So remember you heard it here first when the battle is on and blacks start pulling their usual race cards of "he hates blacks and he's doing all of this because the DG is black."

Trump did the easy part in his first administration and saved the tough ones for later because gloves have to come off for that. At the top of TO DO on his the BEST IS YET TO COME are

WTO
UN
Israel's Zionists(the Ashkenazi Jews) fake jews
Central Bank

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by AlphaStorm: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cantonese:
No mind am.

“America first” as his foreign policy made him shortsighted in some instances.

Let’s thank God and hope that her position will be very beneficial to our country.

How will it be beneficial to NIGERIA ??
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by AlphaStorm: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
DCatt:
Don't breathe a sigh of relief yet woman, you are in for a long ride of your life.

If you think WHO had it with Trump, now multiply that by 1,000 the kind of showdown that is coming to WTO in Trump's 2.0 America and all the politicians and celebrities that came to WHO's defense will be long gone.

America has no real interest in WHO but live for WTO and will not allow the globalists which Ngozi Iweala is aligned with to control US trade their own way.

The globalists picked black because they can use race card to get their way but Trump doesn't care and will never allow that to slow him down, he knows his records speak for him as a man who treats all people the same and the least racist person.

China was a very poor country until it joined WTO in 2000. The WTO made China what it is today with annual $700 billion trade deficit with the US and for the US to cut China to size, the US has to make the WTO to what it wants and not what China wants as it is right now.

The fight for the soul of WTO will be brutal and the US may even pull out of it if it doesn't work out.

So remember you heard it here first when the battle is on and blacks start pulling their usual race cards of "he hates blacks and he's doing all of this because the DG is black."

Trump did the easy part in his first administration and saved the tough ones for later because gloves have to come off for that. At the top of TO DO on his the BEST IS YET TO COME are

WTO
UN
Israel's Zionists(the Ashkenazi Jews) fake jews
Central Bank

I quite agree with you. This is what I have been saying but people dey yab me.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Monogamy:

A Trump stooge!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
LagosInter:
Madam that pic there is sub par. See where she placed her lappy.

The table is of low quality.

Again please, you are no longer the finance minister of Naija, kindly start wearing suits.

Thanks and congrats.
She has been dressing that way all her life and it never affected her progress. It shows you need to invest less on your wardrobe and more in your brain. Every monkey can wear a suit!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by gigabytes: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
How quick we forgot. She once contested for a position again US interest. And United States went for another person. Can’t directly pinpoint exact position as at the time writing this. I remember vividly that China and Rusia were the one presenting her.

It’s still the same today.

I congratulate her though; she’s gonna work for them, time will tell,
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Asswipemod: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Because she mentioned Trump, abi? She happened to mention your messiah's name abi?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Asswipemod: 3:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Trump na one bad fellow worshiped my flat head terrorist

No, they're not terrorists. They are just ill informed and emotionally immature.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by JuIiusmalema: 4:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Monogamy:

God bless you bro
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by 9japride(m): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2021
No matter what Trump did concerning her nomination, a large percentage of Nigerians still love him. Trump did what was best for Americans, it was the handling of covid crisis that contributed to he's loss. Those attacking Trump, have they asked themselves of what benefit is this present administration in Nigeria doing to them? I don't want to hear any talk from selected few beneficiaries of this present government in Nigeria due to nepotism/tribalism connections, I am talking about the average Nigerian.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by sydneyboss(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
johnmartus:
Stop bragging madam you look for work and you got it already then get to work and stop ranting after you grabbed power.I know she can't go far.

All hail prophet johnmartus
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by DCatt: 4:34am On Feb 19, 2021
I know how people react to comments like this but don't let them stop you from saying your mind any effing way you want. As for me, what people don't want me to say is what I will say and the ones people run from is where you will find me and that's how it will ever be even when I get my own forum soon.
AlphaStorm:

I quite agree with you. This is what I have been saying but people dey yab me.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by orisa37: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
TRUMP DIDN'T BLOCK NOTHING. TRUMP ASKED FOR JOB DESCRIPTION OF WTO DG. OSHIOMHOLE DID WORSE TO YOUR REPUTATION.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by orisa37: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2021
TRUMP WAS ONLY TESTING THE NATURE OF THE SON OF MAN IN YOU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others / Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor / Bayelsa Residents Break Into Warehouse, Steal 2022 Flood Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.