Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job (44703 Views)

Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by ariesbull: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Chekwume16:
Thank you my brother.

Udo ....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by BabylonCruise(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Stop bragging madam you look for work and you got it already then get to work and stop ranting after you grabbed power.I know she can't go far.

Assistant Jesus
If you went far in in Life hate would have evaporated from your soul!
Stop feeling like someone else's success is at your expense. You are not that important.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Tapout(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Monogamy:
I really don't think this is necessary...

You have now been appointed so Move on Ma

it is very necessary, she's indirectly aligning herself with the new administration. It's all politics.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by akdjr(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Your tribes men hate Buhari who nominate you for the job, but love and support Trump who was working against your victory.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Originalsly: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmm..... some things should be left unsaid. I know nothing about her.... but making such a statement after appointment makes me believe she should not be in that position.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by keneck1: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Please learn to keep quiet while people celebrate their wins and victory. If you cannot be happy for them. Keep quiet in your dark corner of misery.
Choi,see finishing,indeed a lot of his kind should remain there,misery is there personal property
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by AdemolaA2: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:

No body will vote any of Trumps relatives

As long as Trump is attached to the name

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You actually did ... kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by onoms4luv(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Trump slaves

you see your life... continue with your hateful life
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by mmyfarmsltd(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2021
GameGod:

How? 163 members voted for NOI. Yoo myung was out voted. Guy use your sense na

Oga I too know. Yoo Myung-hee stepped down monkey.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by tamunobello: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by GameGod(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
mmyfarmsltd:

Oga I too know. Yoo Myung-hee stepped down monkey.

Mumu
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by sirsholley(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2021
You don't need to be surprised now, kii se oye idile daddy e now!! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Brunicekid(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2021
LagosInter:
Madam that pic there is sub par. See where she placed her lappy.

The table is of low quality.

Again please, you are no longer the finance minister of Naija, kindly start wearing suits.

Thanks and congrats.
We like her the way she dresses... LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by 99thEnemy(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

I can Vote for Mary L. Trump .

If you know, you know.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Peachbloom(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Stop bragging madam you look for work and you got it already then get to work and stop ranting after you grabbed power.I know she can't go far.

From your words, you are so lowly and poor intellectually. One can tell that you will see opportunities and not grab them and make the most of it as a result of your folly.

She has gone far, and she will go farther than thing. Jealousy kills.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Elxandre(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
But what if Trump liked another candidate better?
Is that a crime?

Meanwhile, tribalists on this thread abusing trump for being "racist".
Wonders shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Elxandre:
But what if Trump liked another candidate better?
Is that a crime?

Meanwhile, tribalists on this thread abusing trump for being "racist".
Wonders shall never cease.
I'm telling you!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by ofiko123(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Trump did what he thought was in the best interest of the United States, but you already have the job now so move on...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2021
asunaobi:

Fool! What matters is what she have upstairs. Suit is not African attire. You need to be de -brainwashed.

Ode.

You dey use oyibo internet, dey do their wedding etc , na only their suit you reject.

If they invite you for a job interview in Lagos, wear your jalabia.

Okpo.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Cajal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
TheMan3:
Why won't be block it when your president supporing you is behaving like a Fulani herds man. Just thank God that Joe is trying my mend fences with a lot of people right now. Under the same circumstances, he would have made the same dession
That's completely offline brother
Circumstances has never changed
Saluda alcapelon
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Psalmistproject: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:

u

My friend I'm a Trumper too. She didn't just start talking about Trump. She was asked to speak about it and she didn't insult Trump, if she had said she wasn't surprised then that's grudge right there.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by EazyMoh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
LagosInter:

Again please, you are no longer the finance minister of Naija, kindly start wearing suits.

Thanks and congrats.
Why must she wear suit?
Is suit not someone else's cultural dress?
What makes suits superior to her mode of dressing?
Some of you really have inferiority complex.
Mtsewwww
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Trump = Racism
Buhari = NEPOTISM
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Canalmind: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Funny you.. Says you from West Africa..

Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:

Your mouth is smelling
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Naughtysex: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:

If you wish someone not to succeed, you will also end up not being successful in life
You are wishing someone that's better then your past, present and next generation evil, then peace is far from you
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
I just wonder ooooh

No need of blame games because by mentioning Trump, people will look at you as being political....you soon start to create enemies.

Monogamy:

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by sheddyboy01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Trump slaves

This is not time for her to throw blame, I don't even know who trump is

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by 12inchess: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
LagosInter:

Thanks and congrats.
Because "suits" is what? Is it a suit that got her into that role? You typed good english but it appears like you're not very well educated. Shame on Lord Lugard. And more shame on you because you've chosen to not re-educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job by Smartrock: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
I hope you understand she was being interviewed, people will pick one line and create unnecessary comments, let's not be to hasty to write
Monogamy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.