Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yoruba The Golden Bride Of Nigerian Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba The Golden Bride Of Nigerian Politics (3687 Views)

Buhari Gave The Golden Eaglets N20,000 Because They Are Mostly Igbos / Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! / Are The Yoruba The Number One In Religious Tolerance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Yoruba The Golden Bride Of Nigerian Politics by AljUche: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2011
pcmadu:

I WAZ BORN AND RAISED IN THE NORTH, SO WHAT DO I NEED AS A PROOF?

MY FATHER OWN A SCHOOL IN BARNAWA, KADUNA

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MY FAMILY ARE EVEN FRIENDS WITH BALAREBE MUSA AND EVEN SHERIKIN ZUAZU OF ZARIA(ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL RULER IN THE NORTH)

IN FACT, I STILL HAVE MORE HAUSA FRIENDS THAN IGBO,

guy you are a real mumu

so because you schooled in kaduna and have northern friends makes you what ? hausa or what

i do not care if you schood even in maiduguri or my fathers's home town of kukawa

i do not care if you know the shehu or emir

listen to me carefully and understand what i am saying before you post like an illitrate here

different groups in the south have their areas it all depends where you go

even in kaduna or sokoto, there are pockets of igbo and pockets of yorubas in differnt areas

igbos are easy to spot but not the same with igala, nupe or yoruba

if you do not believe me ask you father about demography of the north

infact how old is your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe / Wikileak Expose On President Goodluck Jonathan / WATCH: Video Of Massive Stockpile Of Weapons Boko Haram Got From Baga Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.