Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

She Told Me She Has Herpes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Herpes (51680 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by nerd004: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2021
please someone should please answer this question for me....

during sex with my wife I noticed whitish spot like substance(more like rice) on my dick after penetrating her.... please is this STD....

kindly help me,am afraid of having sex with her again..has she been cheating on me

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

Ignorance plays a huge role in what you just typed.

With or without an outbreak anyone can still be infected plus herpes is not only spread via sexual Intercourse.

You can spread it through touch as well especially if you have very poor sanitary standards.

It is only common sense that you do not engage in intercourse during an outbreak but when there is none, use a Latex condom.

It's a simple as this

What’s this one saying?you are more than ignorant if you think latex condoms will prevent you from getting infected with persons having genital herpes.

Guy the most common way of transmitting the virus is via intercourse and yeah don’t you know people with oral herpes can transmit it?why do you think people do say adults should be allowed to kiss lil babies on the mouth I have read a story with the baby died cause of this...so if you wanna engage me on this subject calm yourself and know you’re engaging someone who’s very knowledgeable about herpes it’s transmission and implications and all...I’m one of the people who prolly heard bout herpes for the first time when this topic was pushed to the front page.

Lastly with or without latex condoms or any kinda condoms you can have sexual intercouse with anyone living with herpes and not getting infected one by majorly avoiding sex when there’s an outbreak Cos condom won’t save you body from grind on the sore on the genitals most of the time..they only need to keep their viral load very low and untraceable...do you think people with herpes don’t have babies,how do you think it happens most of the times IVF?lol!any carrier who his strict with his meds would be at little to no risk of getting infected the viral load will be so low that it won’t be detectable.

Btw I’m done here man...I don’t do back and forth you can make any further points without directly mentioning me on this subject.Bye.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
nerd004:

during sex with my wife I noticed whitish spot like substance(more like rice) on my dick after penetrating her.... please is this STD....

kindly help me,am afraid of having sex with her again..has she been cheating on me

That's a classic symptom of a probable yeast infection and no she did not cheat on you to get that.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Angelacruz: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Emmanuel224:

Herpes isn't deadly and it usually doesn't cause any serious health problems. While herpes outbreaks can be annoying and painful, the first flare-up is usually the worst. For many people, outbreaks happen less over time and may eventually stop completely.The madness part u talked about Is for those who fail to manage it, and yes it has no cure
yes boss
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

What’s this one saying?you are more than ignorant if you think latex condoms will prevent you from getting infected with persons having genital herpes.

Guy the most common way of transmitting the virus is via intercourse and yeah don’t you know people with oral herpes can transmit it?why do you think people do say adults should be allowed to kiss lil babies on the mouth I have read a story with the baby died cause of this...so if you wanna engage me on this subject calm yourself and know you’re engaging someone who’s very knowledgeable about herpes it’s transmission and implications and all...I’m one of the people who prolly heard bout herpes for the first time when this topic was pushed to the front page.

Lastly with or without latex condoms or any kinda condoms you can have sexual intercouse with anyone living with herpes and not getting infected one by majorly avoiding sex when there’s an outbreak Cos condom won’t save you body from grind on the sore on the genitals most of the time..they only need to keep their viral load very low and untraceable...do you think people with herpes don’t have babies,how do you think it happens most of the times IVF?lol!any carrier who his strict with his meds would be at little to no risk of getting infected the viral load will be so low that it won’t be detectable.

Btw I’m done here man...I don’t do back and forth you can make any further points without directly mentioning me on this subject.Bye.

I think you need to read up my posts on this OP so your ignorance can be cured. You seem to be emotionally all over the place.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Angelacruz: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

But how can a virus make person yawere?? shocked shocked wen no be Hollywood theatrics

And besides, is D virus also in naija ??
nooo d virus dey for heaven[img]
OlawaleBammie:

But how can a virus make person yawere?? shocked shocked wen no be Hollywood theatrics

nooo d virus dey for heaven[/img]
OlawaleBammie:

nooo d virus dey for heaven

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by alizma: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:
I met this beautiful girl somewhere in ohio, i invited her over, we were both hot but she seems to push me away when we are about to have sex,
i was mad that night but the next day she confessed to me that he reason she didn't want to have sex was because she has herpes, instantly i became nervous and kind of resent her, but was happy she told me tho,
this is the first time i am hearing BOUT THIS STD,

PLEASE IS IT SAFE TO STIL BE WITH HER? because i think i love her but now this std is a deal breaker
i looked it up online and many people said herpes is nothing to worry about.
any body experienced this?
Go to the hospital with her and if you ever find out she actually has it, DON'T leave that girl EXCEPT for any other major reason in the future.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by omojesu202(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes, sex has been in existence but the rate at which this generation is abusing it is so alarming. You just meet a girl and the next thing on your mind is sex, sex,sex. Haba! No more self control.

Hate? For who? Please I don't hate anyone. Just expressing my anger and dissapointment at the lack of self discipline being displayed by majority of our men. Biko.

To even marry now is scary because I can't afford to keep myself and one idiot will say because he lacks control will come and "kobalize" himself ( not me).

A lot of married women today are being infected with nonsense diseases by their husbands all because of this lack of self control because they see a fine girl.

Ndi Uchu.

keep kwayet nah.
Every human being you see is a product of sex. nothing new in sex today that has not been happening before. Solomon had about 600 women he kept for himself alone. Sodom and Gomorrah did their own. nothing like this generation.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

No I don’t have herpes!do you?cos it seems you’re projecting or reaching here you can tell that to the birds and the ignorant ones.

And when I said in the same WhatsApp group with HIV I mean it’s incurable and you have to manage it for life that’s not some mild shit being on medication and all that plus it’s not even has prevalent here compared to North America especially US and maybe in Europe and Uk.

There’s a stigma for people living with herpes even in the US when they know you’re a carrier you become the butt of sexual jokes like some seriously diseased person and people lose there relationships simply cos of this plus you can read up on the kind of disease and virus carriers are exposed to and tell me how many STD/STI has that kind of severity on infected person.

Have a nice one.Done here.

The last time I did a full panel STD test, I did not have herpes thank you. But you are a very ignorant fellow comparing HIV with herpes.

In fact, chickenpox, technically known as the varicella zoster virus, is a type of herpes virus that, just like its close relative herpes simplex, becomes a lifelong resident in the body. Ones a person has Chickenpox virus, and recovers, the virus remains in their body for life. Do you see people taking drugs to manage chickenpox? You are so ignorant it's actually appalling.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by OlawaleBammie: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
nooo d virus dey for heaven[img]nooo d virus dey for heaven[/img]nooo d virus dey for heaven

grin
You are not totally serious Angela, and I don't think you can get serious again today, it's over grin grin

stop using operamini grin
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2021
A full panel std test doesn’t include herpes test, you have to request for an herpes test specifically. Hiv attacks the immune while Herpes doesn’t. If you have a strong immune system you might not know you have herpes for years. Herpes isn’t in any way as deadly as HIV(I agree with you) I’ve seen people with herpes survive without drugs at all.
SenecaTheYonger:

The last time I did a full panel STD test, I did not have herpes thank you. But you are a very ignorant fellow comparing HIV with herpes.

In fact, chickenpox, technically known as the varicella zoster virus, is a type of herpes virus that, just like its close relative herpes simplex, becomes a lifelong resident in the body. Ones a person has Chickenpox virus, and recovers, the virus remains in their body for life. Do you see people taking drugs to manage chickenpox? You are so ignorant it's actually appalling.

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2021
He booku for naija but lack of testing no make am dy common, even some doctors don’t know how to diagnose it sef. And just so you know condom doesn’t prevent it
OlawaleBammie:

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Greekgod1:
A full panel std test doesn’t include herpes test, you have to request for an herpes test specifically. Hiv attacks the immune while Herpes doesn’t. If you have a strong immune system you might not know you have herpes for years. Herpes isn’t in any way as deadly as HIV(I agree with you) I’ve seen people with herpes survive without drugs at all.

Duhh. Of course I SPECIFICALLY asked for a herpes test. What’s the point of your reply to my post?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by policysamuel(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:
I met this beautiful girl somewhere in ohio, i invited her over, we were both hot but she seems to push me away when we are about to have sex,
i was mad that night but the next day she confessed to me that he reason she didn't want to have sex was because she has herpes, instantly i became nervous and kind of resent her, but was happy she told me tho,
this is the first time i am hearing BOUT THIS STD,

PLEASE IS IT SAFE TO STIL BE WITH HER? because i think i love her but now this std is a deal breaker
i looked it up online and many people said herpes is nothing to worry about.
any body experienced this?

Herpes Ain't A Big Deal ,After You Might Hv Contracted It ,Just Use Benzyl Benzoate .Lol
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Is your sister on any drug(lysine) and what’s her diet, except she’s in her first year, it shouldn’t be this bad. She should research on foods rich in lysine and reduce arginine intakes. Herpes can be controlled but cure no dy for now. You can pm me if you don’t mind
newdawn2017:
hmmmm. Who told u my dear, my older sis is battling dis thing pains in d spine, fever, too much leg cramps & spasm, upper back pain, menacing headache & skin leisons
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2021
It wasn’t to attack, just to clear facts
SenecaTheYonger:

Duhh. Of course I SPECIFICALLY asked for a herpes test. What’s the point of your reply to my post?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Whitish substance is normal bro, except it causes itching then you can check it up, ask her but no conclude say na std o
nerd004:

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Blackdisciple(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Hmm!
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
omojesu202:

keep kwayet nah.
Every human being you see is a product of sex. nothing new in sex today that has not been happening before. Solomon had about 600 women he kept for himself alone. Sodom and Gomorrah did their own. nothing like this generation.

It's this kind of warped mentality you have that landed that lady and many others into the mess weve been trashing here since.

Continue.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

I think you need to read up my posts on this OP so your ignorance can be cured. You seem to be emotionally all over the place.

What’s my biz with whatever BS you posted I countered an ignorant view on latex condoms been a failsafe for engaging in intercourse with an herpes infected person.

You’re beginning to sound like a simpleton...anyone knowledgeable about how heroes is transmitted will know that condoms won’t necessarily save you from contacting the especially for genital herpes you don’t need to be an avant- grade to get this...condoms are much more effective in preventing HIV sexually compared to HSV.

Don’t mention me again I don’t engage in meaningless back and forths you’re gonna get ignored going forward I never directly mentioned anyways so I don’t know why you go so touchy Like you got raging hormones...you’re the one been emotional here...move on.its not that serious.you can share your whatever knowledge on the subject to anyone I don’t need,I don’t care I never mentioned you originally ,don’t quote me further.QED.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by ikorodureporta: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
She dey lie.
As una don hot reach, person no dey confess ...na after the show be confession time
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Dude are you being intentionally or compulsively obtuse?or are you dyslexic or you just finding it difficult to discern or grasp things easily.

Is small Pox or chicken pox or measles or Whatever?sexually transmitted so how did the Herpes and chicken pox come about?you should have included Cancer,Hepatitis,Diabetes and some crazy ass diseases too...

I said in the same WhatsApp group with HIV Cos they’re majorly sexually transmitted MouthAction and conventional sex ofc you can’t contact by some close contact with the person or sharing personal stuffs with an infected person but does it stop it from been majorly a STD.

Do you take meds for some damn chicken pox like someone with HIV are placed on ARVs or someone with Herpes does..isn’t malaria deadlier than most viruses and diseases of the World but can you compare been down with Malaria to living with HIV,HSV or cancer and hepatitis B patients.

Lastly stop mentioning me ignorantly or in a confused state what I posted concerning HSV is valid and not some mere opinion it’s an informed one you think you know better post yours..stop engaging me dumbly it’s neither a competition nor a debate.Keep anything else to yourself or for people who are interested!I am done here..So we get to keep things civil.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by OlawaleBammie: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Greekgod1:
He booku for naija but lack of testing no make am dy common, even some doctors don’t know how to diagnose it sef. And just so you know condom doesn’t prevent it

Eheeeeee

Ijogbon re o

That is a self destruct gift given from nature na.

But pls wait, e dey make person mad tru tru?? shocked
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by movid(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
Herpes is a virus and has [b]no cure.[/b]It is worst than HIV.It really does not exhibit symptoms,d onlytin u will likely see at d initial stage is d appearance of sore on d lips or at d genital,this sore will appear n disappear for like 3 to 4 consecutive tyms and it will never come out.After 10 or 20yrs,d person might run mad or die.
The only tym to cure herpes is when d sore appear for d first tym.
Have had herpes before and it was cured and infact the prescription I was given was not up to 200naira. I applied the medication and it was cured.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

What’s my biz with whatever BS you posted I countered an ignorant view on latex condoms been a failsafe for engaging in intercourse with an herpes infected person.

You’re beginning to sound like a simpleton...anyone knowledgeable about how heroes is transmitted will know that condoms won’t necessarily save you from contacting the especially for genital herpes you don’t need to be an avant- grade to get this...condoms are much more effective in preventing HIV sexually compared to HSV.

Don’t mention me again I don’t engage in meaningless back and forths you’re gonna get ignored going forward I never directly mentioned anyways so I don’t know why you go so touchy Like you got raging hormones...you’re the one been emotional here...move on.its not that serious.you can share your whatever knowledge on the subject to anyone I don’t need,I don’t care I never mentioned you originally ,don’t quote me further.QED.

You have anger issues which you need to address. Attached is my very first post on this OP and if you read the portion circled in red the words GREATLY REDUCE will pop out and hit you in the face.

You are actually the simpleton here and by the way there is no such thing as reduction of ones viral load and thus eliminate infection. No conventional antiviral has been able to achieve this so stop sounding stupid in the name of being knowledgeable.

Read your responses again and then lie to yourself that you are not the one yapping on like a woman with PMS symptoms

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
I’m yet to hear of someone who got mad from it. It’s really not a deadly disease once you read about it, it’s like flu, there’s a believe that if you’ve had blisters before, you’ve had one form of herpes. You fit duck peson wey get am and not have it sef
OlawaleBammie:

Eheeeeee

Ijogbon re o

That is a self destruct gift given from nature na.

But pls wait, e dey make person mad tru tru?? shocked
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

You have anger issues which you need to address. Attached is my very first post on this OP and if you read the portion circled in red the words GREATLY REDUCE will pop out and hit you in the face.

You are actually the simpleton here and by the way there is no such thing as reduction of ones viral load and thus eliminate infection. No conventional antiviral has been able to achieve this so stop sounding stupid in the name of being knowledgeable.

Read your responses again and then lie to yourself that you are not the one yapping on like a woman with PMS symptoms

So in essence the Sub wasn’t even for you but you decided to carry the matter for head like Gala?and you believe you ain’t a simpleton?I never mentioned anyone and it was on purpose Cos I ain’t interested in no form of diatribe..

I saw a post saying use condom and you’re good and that’s what i corrected but now you’re saying that’s not what you said...so why did you quote me?

Infected persons cant reduce your viral load but people have unprotected sex with herpes carriers and they don’t not only get infected but they conceive same with HIV?tell that to the dogs or ignorant ones like you.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

So in essence the Sub wasn’t even for you but you decided to carry the matter for head like Gala?and you believe you ain’t a simpleton?I never mentioned anyone and it was on purpose Cos I ain’t interested in no form of diatribe..

I saw a post saying use condom and you’re good and that’s what i corrected but now you’re saying that’s not what you said...so why did you quote me?

Infected persons cant reduce your viral load but people have unprotected sex with herpes carriers and they don’t not only get infected but they conceive same with HIV?tell that to the dogs or ignorant ones like you.

I have never seen this kind of confusion you are gallantly carrying around with so much pride. This is appalling to say the least.

Why do you think the OP said the lady opened up to him that she has hsv?

The honest thing to do is to always tell your partner about your status prior to anything and this is why doctors would always advice you when you have hsv to abstain. Not for your sake but for the sake of getting pregnant because it can kill babies due to their lack of immunity against a lot of infections and this is why deliveries for hsv infected pregnant women is ALWAYS via CS and not through the birth canal. This is why a proper hospital always tests the woman for hsv when checking her for infections at her prenatals.

Is it that everything you read flies over your head or you are deliberately obtuse? This is appalling.

My post to you was when you said Hsv and HIV are in the same WhatsApp group and I said this was wrong and that is is only a cause of concern for someone already infected with HIV.

I think understanding is your bane.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Nigeriadondie1: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Roseey0:
If she is open to herbs
Let her come to our institute OHIM

We are not limited when it comes to Naturopathy. Everything is curable by the help of God.
We have recorded 6 HIV successes since Inception.
What then is herpes?

But you must come with patience and surely we will come up with medication for you.

Look us up online.
Can you prove your successes?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by luminouz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

I am commercialized already but still being a bit careful due to Big Pharma issues.

Canada just issued me a license through a partner of mine over there and we just started setting up shop. So I now have presence in Canada which would serve the entire north america. Our website will be up and running soon.

Are you for real? Sounds great

Do you have patents for it already? That's how you can stall Big Pharma if you don't wanna sell the cure.

Everyone keeps saying there is no cure and you seem to have it. I have doctor friends here. Will contact them and on their recommendations, allow some of their patients to try out your cure.

If that's ok with you, I will let you know what my friends say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.