Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

She Told Me She Has Herpes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Herpes (51674 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by OlawaleBammie: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Greekgod1:
I’m yet to hear of someone who got mad from it. It’s really not a deadly disease once you read about it, it’s like flu, there’s a believe that if you’ve had blisters before, you’ve had one form of herpes. You fit duck peson wey get am and not have it sef

Okkeey ahh tank u jare

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by mmadu4: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
OP don't mind idiots that say what they don't know. herpes dont kill and its not life-threatening. you can google it . Can you die from herpes? Both types of the herpes simplex virus can be very unpleasant but they're not dangerous. You can not die from genital herpes or cold sores. However, the virus does pose a threat to newborn babies if they are infected during birth.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

I have never seen this kind of confusion you are gallantly carrying around with so much pride. This is appalling to say the least.

Why do you think the OP said the lady opened up to him that she has hsv?

The honest thing to do is to always tell your partner about your status prior to anything and this is why doctors would always advice you when you have hsv to abstain. Not for your sake but for the sake of getting pregnant because it can kill babies due to their lack of immunity against a lot of infections and this is why deliveries for hsv infected pregnant women is ALWAYS via CS and not through the birth canal. This is why a proper hospital always tests the woman for hsv when checking her for infections at her prenatals.

Is it that everything you read flies over your head or you are deliberately obtuse? This is appalling.

My post to you was when you said Hsv and HIV are in the same WhatsApp group and I said this was wrong and that is is only a cause of concern for someone already infected with HIV.

I think understanding is your bane.

Dude!you’re really confused!give it a rest.if you’re half-smart you’d know when I say been in the same “WhatsApp group”in that context doesn’t necessarily mean the virus the symptoms and the conditions are the same...it means they’re both severe and it can only be managed and not cured medically as of today..so why are you unintelligently quoting me...dude you’ve got comprehension problem!are you dyslexic or something or just the lack the ability for discernment.

Initially you said it was about the condom usage that you never claimed it prevents but reduces which I never negated in my initial post or further replies..why did you feel pressed or get emotional when my post didn’t apply to you?Smh!

Now it’s bout been in the same WhatsApp group which you feel I implied they mean the same thing as Viruses which they necessarily don’t!stick to a course,stop roving like a derailed train.i said you lack the ability to discern but you barked like a rabid dog denying this but now you just approved of your own foolishness and outright dumbness.

Lastly dude herpes isn’t some mild virus even if it’s not as severe as stigmatized like HIV a lot of people won’t touch you with a long pole if you’re living HSV it’s that serious..plus you stay on meds for life it’s incurable...tell me a number of STI or STDs that’s that severe imagine having to go through Surgery during childbirth every time just so you don’t infect your baby then you sound as if it’s some just some mild shit even though it’s not a death sentence and all that medical experts people who are really knowledgeable bout these things not some pseudo ones like you won’t talk bout HSV trivially or in a dismissive like this!its not some staph,syphilis or gonorrhea it’s much more serious than that.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
luminouz:

Are you for real? Sounds great

Do you have patents for it already? That's how you can stall Big Pharma if you don't wanna sell the cure.

Everyone keeps saying there is no cure and you seem to have it. I have doctor friends here. Will contact them and on their recommendations, allow some of their patients to try out your cure.

If that's ok with you, I will let you know what my friends say.

Go ahead
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
movid:
Have had herpes before and it was cured and infact the prescription I was given was not up to 200naira. I applied the medication and it was cured.
You too?

Why are people saying there is no cure then?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

Dude!you’re really confused!give it a rest.if you’re half-smart you’d know when I say been in the same “WhatsApp group”in that context doesn’t necessarily mean the virus the symptoms and the conditions are the same...it means they’re both severe and it can only be managed and not cured medically as of today..so why are you unintelligently quoting me...dude you’ve got comprehension problem!are you dyslexic or something or just the lack the ability for discernment.

Initially you said it was about the condom usage that you never claimed it prevents but reduces which I never negated in my initial post or further replies..why did you feel pressed or get emotional when my post didn’t apply to you?Smh!

Now it’s bout been in the same WhatsApp group which you feel I implied they mean the same thing as Viruses which they necessarily don’t!stick to a course,stop roving like a derailed train.i said you lack the ability to discern but you barked like a rabid dog denying this but now you just approved of your own foolishness and outright dumbness.

Lastly dude herpes isn’t some mild virus even if it’s not as severe as stigmatized like HIV a lot of people won’t touch you with a long pole if you’re living HSV it’s that serious..plus you stay on meds for life it’s incurable...tell me a number of STI or STDs that’s that severe imagine having to go through Surgery during childbirth every time just so you don’t infect your baby then you sound as if it’s some just some mild shit even though it’s not a death sentence and all that medical experts people who are really knowledgeable bout these things not some pseudo ones like you won’t talk bout HSV trivially or in a dismissive like this!its not some staph,syphilis or gonorrhea it’s much more serious than that.

In one post you first said Herpes is severe simply because of stigmatization from people and in same post you said Hsv is not as severe as HIV.

Long story short, HSV is not severe so stop the sensationalism and emotional tantrums you are throwing around. Just because people stigmatize those who carry it does not make it a severe infection.

And by the way Syphilis, Staphylococcus and Gonorrhea can kill especially when it gets into the blood stream unlike Herpes which doesn't.

Again your ignorance is your bane.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=Adalasy post=99283164]

In one post you first said Herpes is severe and in same post you said Hsv is not as severe as HIV simply because of stigmatization from people.

Long story short, HSV is not severe so stop the sensationalism and emotional tantrums you are throwing around. Just because people stigmatize those who carry it does not make it a severe infection.

And by the way Staphylococcus and Gonorrhea can kill especially when it gets into the blood stream unlike Herpes which doesn't.

Again your ignorance is your bane

You have got a special kinda obtuseness...malaria has killed more and is deadlier than Cancer,Diabetes and Hepatitis combined but hey it’s better to have hepatitis than have malaria according to your warped logic...Simpleton!
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

Dude are you being intentionally or compulsively obtuse?or are you dyslexic or you just finding it difficult to discern or grasp things easily.

Is small Pox or chicken pox or measles or Whatever?sexually transmitted so how did the Herpes and chicken pox come about?you should have included Cancer,Hepatitis,Diabetes and some crazy ass diseases too...

I said in the same WhatsApp group with HIV Cos they’re majorly sexually transmitted MouthAction and conventional sex ofc you can’t contact by some close contact with the person or sharing personal stuffs with an infected person but does it stop it from been majorly a STD.

Do you take meds for some damn chicken pox like someone with HIV are placed on ARVs or someone with Herpes does..isn’t malaria deadlier than most viruses and diseases of the World but can you compare been down with Malaria to living with HIV,HSV or cancer and hepatitis B patients.

Lastly stop mentioning me ignorantly or in a confused state what I posted concerning HSV is valid and not some mere opinion it’s an informed one you think you know better post yours..stop engaging me dumbly it’s neither a competition nor a debate.Keep anything else to yourself or for people who are interested!I am done here..So we get to keep things civil.

Not reading all that trash. Good luck though.

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Not reading all that trash. Good luck though.

Who cares bout your shitty opinions? undecided
Stop ignorantly jumping into my mentions.keep it moving.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Amtrak: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=Angelacruz post=99209848]Herpes is a virus and has no cure.It is worst than HIV.It really does not exhibit symptoms,d onlytin u will likely see at d initial stage is d appearance of sore on d lips or at d genital,this sore will appear n disappear for like 3 to 4 consecutive tyms and it will never come out.After 10 or 20yrs,d person might run mad or die.
The only tym to cure herpes is when d sore appear for d first tym. [/quote

This one just dey talk nonsense!
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
You have got a special kinda obtuseness...malaria has killed more and is deadlier than Cancer,Diabetes and Hepatitis combined but hey it’s better to have hepatitis than have malaria according to your warped logic...Simpleton!

Again the Simpleton is you because as expected, Ignorance remains your bane.

Malaria has not killed more and is not deadlier than Cancer , Diabetes and Hepatitis combined.

Learn to broaden your understanding and knowledge and then this deep rooted ignorance will flee from you

Top 10 leading causes of death globally From WHO attached. See if you can locate malaria there.

Don't reply me with this ignorance again

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

Who cares bout your shitty opinions? undecided
Stop ignorantly jumping into my mentions.keep it moving.

You care. You’re still replying and crying like a bitch haqhaqhaq grin
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You care. You’re still replying and crying like a bitch haqhaqhaq grin

Oh!who do we have another groupie and troll.So infantile!a juvenile would do better!it takes a bitch to know one!
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by temi1290: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
And the lady got the herpes by singing hymns and clapping in the church?

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Carlyboi:

Oh!who do we have another groupie and troll.So infantile!a juvenile would do better!it takes a bitch to know one!

Hold still...

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Carlyboi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Hold still...

You’re a slowpoke!
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by temi1290: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Just shut it! And never you mention me again.

Is your father the owner of nairaland?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Yippeedaniel(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tell her you've legs... Run niga, herpes and stalf are two Nigerian bad blood
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by kingreign(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
luminouz:

You too?

Do not be misled, there's no permanent cure for herpes. There's treatment to reduce short term breakage. Stay safe!
https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm#:~:text=There%20is%20no%20cure%20for,your%20sex%20partner(s).

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol I’m sure what they mean by cure is that the lesion healed. Did he go for a retest to confirm? The virus can go dormant and you won’t experience any of the symptoms, that doesn’t mean they’ve been cured. I’d be glad if they have a cure cos I have people who need it.
luminouz:

You too?

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by luminouz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Greekgod1:
Lol I’m sure what they mean by cure is that the lesion healed. Did he go for a retest to confirm? The virus can go dormant and you won’t experience any of the symptoms, that doesn’t mean they’ve been cured. I’d be glad if they have a cure cos I have people who need it.

Try the adalasy babe....she seems sure.

Will contact some doctors on my end for a trial.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by edgecution(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
About 50% of white girls get this herpes.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
luminouz:

I am male please
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Greekgod1: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
I’ll pass, ion believe there’s a cure, I think she’s mistaking being asymptomatic with a cure
luminouz:

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Joydan95: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
TysonsCorner:
Alot of ladies in the US have this disease. You see them looking so good and all. Guy you're lucky she told you, besides are you a Juu man going about shagging random women without protection Hmm I pity you!!!
One could get herpes with protection or without protection especially if there is an outbreak
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Adalasy: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Greekgod1:
I’ll pass, ion believe there’s a cure, I think she’s mistaking being asymptomatic with a cure

Sorry but I am not. Again I am male
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Greekgod1:

He said he had been working with patients and they were healed. What if he really has a cure? You know you could always do a test after using his product!!!
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

Sorry but I am not. Again I am male

You are male?

Thought u are female. My bad grin
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adalasy:

I am male please

Sorry bro
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by newdawn2017(f): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

What is affecting your sister is probably something else and not herpes. Adn the thing you said about 15 years is wrong.

Chickenpox is a type of herpes virus. If you've ever had chickenpox as a kid, the virus doesn't leave your body (virus can't leave your body) they just lie dormant in your spine. Chickenpox virus stays in your body for life. Have you seen people with chickenpox outbreak 15 years later? it doesn't work like that.
my dear a doctor confirmed its herpes.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
newdawn2017:
my dear a doctor confirmed its herpes.
except she has a compromised immune system from aids or something, I don’t see how herpes can affect her like that. But whatever it is though, do as you may.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.