Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. (4490 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by pterygott(f): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2007
pterygott:

Girl, its good initially to play hard to get, but don't take it over-board otherwise he will lose interest.
uchetobi:

@topic il play very hard to get easily. Cuz I believe he should work hard to get me. Am very impatient. If I can't get a patient man then its not worth my while.
Patience is a virtue, especially for a woman. are u sure u're worth the wait?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Alert(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ house
thanks so much for your honest interest and contributions, I wish I had the time to reply to everyone but I can only pick a few.
I observed that both guys and girls have similar view on this topic. so I wonder what happened to the good old days of playing hard-to-get, is it now restricted to sex alone,I want to know If thats what will make a man appreciate your worth.

@ Kobe
you are right, I actually got distracted, worried and confused, it was sheer torture.

@ bodeya

no way, girl you can't have his number  wink

@ Aproko, doncaster, cuteass
thanks for your thoughtfullness and insight,  I actually called him abt 5days later and he was very ill.

@ cuteass, Thoniaslim.
your response is very matured, I appreciate it, I wish I could make friends with you
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by emekae: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2007
Hey,paloma can't u girls b serious 4 once.out there is diago dieing 4 u ad ur here hurtin ya celf, u just hav 2 say yes 2 him and put an end 2 d game,isi ewo
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by minniepoe(f): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
a
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by ne4real(f): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ poster

playing hard-to-get is longer in vogue. u r just suffering urself

if u like him, go 4 him b4 another sharp babe go come collect am

u have to be smart, make soap no enter ur eyes cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Galadriel(f): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ alert, there is nothing wrong in showing a guy that you have some dignity and will not just readily jump into his arms, but there are ways to do that without resorting to these hard to get tricks, which I believe are nothing more than tricks! Besides, you mentioned in your first post that you lied to him about you having a bf, please starting a potential relationship based on small white lies will get you no where fast. Now some guys said they love the chase, others said they dont. To each man his own, but save yourself drama and confusion, my advice be real with whomever you meet be it potential boyfriends or friends in general. God knows, if a cute guy so much as communicated his interest in me, I would be jumping to high heavens. If he calls you, pick up chat, say what's up, ask about his day and basically make small interesting conversation. If he calls you a couple of times, my dear it is now time for you to return the favour and call him. You can say you called just to say hi and hope he is doing ok. Little by little you are communicating your interest in him without losing any of your self respect and if the guy is a sensible person, he will now gear up to woo you the proper way grin. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by dada22(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
speechless, play anyhow girl,play slow,play fast if u like,play cool,play hard or even play bad, all i know is if it clicks come & tell us oh!! so i can learn da way 2 play too wink grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by realkemmy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
hmmmm, i am enjoying this tread
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by eyebeekay(f): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2008
Ure allowed to play hard-to-get so long as it doesnt get overboard. About tellin him that you dont love the guy youre with now, he may (and some guys do) think that one day, you would say the same about him to someone else, and that's not a plus. But be friends with him, you could leave a few hints here and there, but dont put yourself out there completely
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by eyebeekay(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2008
er, i kinda missed the phone bit
if he hasnt called, doesnt mean you shouldnt. if you want to call him, call, jus dont call him every second of the day cuz he could imagine that if you guys hooked up, you'd do worse. if you dont wanna call, send a text, you could even send the kinda text that makes him have to call. But be careful, cuz if he's a decent guy and he thinks you have a boyfriend, he's gonna keep thinkin "she's probably gonna do dis with another guy someday", tread carefully
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by linoprada(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
SEE wat am saying , frontinng , that means u are old
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by udeze73(m): 4:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Hard to get shit!!!! Itz a huge turnoff to me. I will give up on u after several flopped attempts. If u are interested tell me u are.........also if u are not,, tell me so i can proceed with life. No time to waste on anybody.........no time to check time like my friend would say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl / Your Take On PDA / Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.