Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women (3942 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Obeleagu93(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2021
check well are you a single father?
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by femi4: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Sirjendon:
Please, I discovered most time's, its always easy for me to hook up with Single mother, for dating

What really cus it.

Please I need ur advice
You attract what your likes.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by tosaino95(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2021
You and one of my friends are the same person that one like single mother ehn. He is even dating one currently .
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by ukaface(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Maybe in your former life you give girl belle,she born you no come marry her. So in this present life, marrying a single mother is your cross
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Quality20(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2021
nothing is wrong u my man, enjoy your life. it's even far better that way
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Crimpsy:

By doing so

You are only programming your body to jigi jigi with only your wife.

And it also gives Single ladies and Single mother's a red flag(i.e He is taken by another).

Correct, observation.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Quality20:
nothing is wrong u my man, enjoy your life. it's even far better that way

Thanks

Hahahahaha
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
ukaface:
Maybe in your former life you give girl belle,she born you no come marry her. So in this present life, marrying a single mother is your cross

Hahaha, nawao.
See me see karma law
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
tosaino95:
You and one of my friends are the same person that one like single mother ehn.
He is even dating one currently .

Lol, this issue don dey turn brotherhood things o
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Obeleagu93:
check well are you a single father?

For where.

I never born b4 o.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by tosaino95(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sirjendon:

Lol, this issue don dey turn brotherhood things o
na una brotherhood thing grin
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by fineboynl(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
they are cheap and always need money. also they are easy to bang if they sense they can get small 2k from you. I have bang many easy girls and found out later they had a child. or sometime they told me before I bang.

what I found about them is that they are very bitter and angered very easily and it might be due to what they went through taking care of a child abandoned by a guy. so they a very bitter with guys from little things.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:
they are cheap and always need money. also they are easy to bang if they sense they can get small 2k from you. I have bang many easy girls and found out later they had a child. or sometime they told me before I bang.

what I found about them is they are very bitter and angered very easily it might be due to that fact what they went through taking care of a child abandoned by a guy. so they a very bitter with guys from little things.

U have said it all my bro.

U be Don for the race

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Redpill Group / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating In Their Home With Another Lady....pix / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.