Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56353 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Godbless3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma

Karma is a girl/boy that visit you to punish you on your past wrongdoing.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Innobee99(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
I prefer Power steering belt
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Simps never learn. These hoes are only meant to be banged. Nothing but that. angry angry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ilekokonit: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I'm sure you promised her the loan when you were on top of her and about to cum grin

That's what Yoruba people call Atori Obo Jeje - meaaning one who makes promises to a woman whilst on top of pvssy.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Fabnaija: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Report the matter to her family first before going to police
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
Unless this a made up story, someone cannot get to the level of fiancée without you meeting her family. Please go to her house to find out what happened. Call her mother or any other family member that’s close to her if she does not live with her family. If you trusted her to the point of taking out a loan on her behalf you should have known her close family members who can help you in times like this.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Kaymansion(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sorry.. she has already show you Lagos
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Johnchrix(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Innobee99:
I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lilvicky68(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Innobee99:
Lol..he deserves more

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by oluade11: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
I believe you know her house, office or friend. You have to trace and locate her and if need be arrest her.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by idahme(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
2buffagain:
What stopped her from taking out the loan for herself?

Why are some Nigerian guys this daft?

It's very shameful I must say, was just shaking my head while reading. It also reminded me of a friend who did like OP with same profession but in this case my mumu friend took the loan to bury his girlfriend's father. Very pathetic, I must say. girl don jappa.
The level of smartness is different very different folks, some only get smart when they experience such scenarios others learn from the failure of others.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin christmass goat don escape grin Guy, no lie, no lie, She get yadsh abi grin she yellow well well abi? grin Her breast stand well well abi grin you dey enjoy the kpetus wella abi? Your head con soft finish abi grin OGA PAY YA LOAN, grin i say PAY YA LOAN! Omo ale jatijati
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Toks2008:

Don't be too quick to conclude... Maybe something else happened..

Go look for her but if she indeed block you then take heart.. Nah so life be.

Why is everyone believing the story, no bank or money lending institution will give long term personal loan for 5yrs. maxi one year by extension two years.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by mayorkent(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Block ke , you no sabi where your "fiancée" day live ?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by softset: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
The poster is a clown, check out his previous posts on nairaland.

This is fake story!!!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mofranky:
Can't be true
Some people can be so stupid my dear sis. I have a friend who did same just to help a lady he wasn't dating o, he was the one that paid the money. Thank God for him the loan was just 30k. The lady he stood for packed out of where she was staying and never picked the guy's calls again.

Some people will just make you not to ever feel like helping others.

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Fcwilly: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
The last time I checked, you are a member of Santa Claus ( father Christmas ) family, it runs in the blood.

Please get her arrested fast, I hate nonsense.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Depressed101: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
sorry Simpson... Now gather liver and arrest her
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ipobarethieves: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
sad @op, ignore the kids taunting u here.U did well for the useless/ingrate girl..Pipu like her are/is the reason why some of us dnt render assistant.U'll not make heaven if u dnt pursue/recover every job from that swine.Carry street boys like slawormir go her papa house sad. Nor look face/take sorry,come back 2 months time and collect am.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by DeMoneyGenius: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
She's doing well!
After five years, you don't want to move to marriage levels. She asks you for money, you complain that you don't have. You say your salary is meagre.
You sharperly turn Rudeboy dey sing "Reason with me". She don tire!
She talks to her friends about you.
They advised her to trick you into taking a loan for her.
She smiled as came to you with the seriousness of a wife material.
You two made plans.
She wanted to start a business/boost her business.
She said it will help you two stand firm as you'll be marrying soon.
Voom!
You took a loan, handed the money to her.
Mission accomplished!
Her new boyfriend is waiting by the corner.
The first money they spent from your gift was to go dining!
She's collected for all the years you fucccked and think you fucccked for free.
Never, she said to herself.
But hey...
Be the man that you are.
It's called fate.
Life happens...
Life's happening to you...
Life will continue to happen.
That's why it's called life.
No one gets outta it alive.
No, not one!
Not that I believe the story though.
I just have itchy fingers to type.

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ndaduma: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
You made a big mistake like mine some years ago. The only person I can take a loan on behalf is my son. That is; if its necessary. I did it once and it set me back for more than five years. Although! mine is not for a girl but a close relative. My candid advice, if there is an agreement paper between you or you can prove to the police that you loan her the
Money based on mutual trust. She will be arrested. Although! You will not recoup all the money back but at least you will get some. Sex between you does not mean she should cheat you. Even your wife can be arrested if there's a sufficient proof that she stole from you. So, go ahead and report her to the police.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by LZAA: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by wiringdpt(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
It hurts but let her go and repay the loan. You dodged a bullet.
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by AdeMoss: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
This guy loves making up stories with weird scenarios
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by dheaven: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
You are not wrong, you did the right thing... She is an ingrate.. She may be surprised the day she will need real help she won't find it and one way or the other she will suffer it if really you gave her the money because of the genuine love you have for her.
Same people that complains it's difficult to find true love these days will Still be abusing you now because you loved someone with your heart cos they cant help someone they truly love but don't bother about that, you will recover soon.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by BruncleZuma: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..he deserves more
grin grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by FBIBOT(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin what should we do now.. Open a gofundme acct? Fake story abeg
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MrChriz: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=BUSHYANUS post=99315879]My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry[/quote
Ur MUMU dey smell...]
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by izubext007: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
and if your sister want such favour from you, that's is when you will be analytical.........rubbish man like you if your foolish act is through.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by futurerex: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
You made a big mistake but you can get her arrested so she can vomit the money
Does he have any evidence to backup his claim
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by cedricksly: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
that serves your right... You never brought the loan suggestion here, why bring it now as it has backfired Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.