Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (13773 Views)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Help: I Can Only Access Nairaland With VPN From Nigeria. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by rexesq(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omg. Hemtyhem had to call me after I complained bitterly and caused them of slowing down my network o.

For 3 days now...
Opera...
Samsung machiney
It's better now that's why I can read and reply this.

It was bad assume in the morning as well
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?

Please indicate the network and browser you used when you experienced it.
Yes
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

Yes, especially with Chrome/MTN. l thought l was the only one.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Henryfour(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Very slow even now, using mtn

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ijaola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chrome, mtn, even this afternoon sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by after7: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Network: MTN
Browser: Chrome, Firefox and Edge

Very slow during evenings.

Seems a bit better now
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Slow but once I connect VPN it loads faster
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Till now it's still very slow.

I cant enjoy it for now

Modified

More than 24hrs later. Still the same crap.

It's becoming annoying. Wont bother to stress myself anymore.

I'll miss my followed topics though

4 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by dexterbam(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Still very slow on Chrome browser
Uc browser isn't opening the page
I'm using MTN network

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Ukeme8: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oh No.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Timfreds(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, with MTN network.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by fergusen: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Currently happening now on Chrome with MTN.

I had to switch to Opera.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by geezyk(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Even up till this moment, it's still very slow.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Twelfthman: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Still slow at this moment on chrome browser. Nigeria

cc: lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by dammyagboola(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
I have been having difficulty opening nairaland around 8pm since 23/02 and up till now. It has not improved.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Sniper101(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol
And here I am thinking it must be my phone cheesy

A phone I bought barely three weeks ago, I almost threw it at the wall this time last night; thinking my new phone probably has a factory network issue grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Ayetobi92: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2021
still slow as at this morning
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Bills2307(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thought it was only me.
I have VPN, I noticed every time it’s on, the site will be opening like before but when off, it’s loads till forever

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Unlimited22: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
For something like 3-4 days now.

Chrome and Firefox Lite, MTN.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by blesoh(f): 5:02am On Feb 27, 2021
I thought it was my browser until i used it to open other sites and it didn't give me issue, right now i can't use nairaland in the afternoon and evening, except right now till 6am and I'm using MTN
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by femi4: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

This is what works for me

Go to the apps manager, click on the browser app and clear cache and clear data
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by femi4: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
blesoh:
I thought it was my browser until i used it to open other sites and it didn't give me issue, right now i can't use nairaland in the afternoon and evening, except right now till 6am and I'm using MTN
clear cache and data of your browser
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by freemi(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2021
genesixy:

I thought i was the only one. Guess my Laptop is right then. Meanwhile if u still need Neteller fund, let me know. I have about $120 for sale.
send m ur number
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by freemi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
genesixy:

..0907204138-1..
not connecting. Check WhatsApp
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by MrEnigma(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2021
For about 5 days now, it's been terrible until around midnight.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by WibusJaga: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2021
MrEnigma:
For about 5 days now, it's been terrible until around midnight.

Same here. Just don't understand what's wrong.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
The slowness is mostly on MTN network

I'm now using Opera with VPN activated (private tab) and everything is OK

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by aieromon(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

I still experience difficulty accessing Nairaland on Chrome using the MTN network.

Very slow and frustrating!!!
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by lilioj: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2021
aieromon:

I still experience difficulty accessing Nairaland on Chrome using the MTN network.

Very slow and frustrating!!!
Same with me, what exactly is going on Nairaland
I can only access easily at night.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by donnie(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
It's a total mess. What's happening? All times of the day...
Even when I changed browser from Chrome to Phoenix, same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Brain Teaser / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.