Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (13770 Views)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Help: I Can Only Access Nairaland With VPN From Nigeria. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by smiliyB(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, yesterday...I was thinking is my network sef, rebooting and rebooting until I visited another app and it was opening well
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Jabioro: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Lala want info..make I come collect money first..I broke..talk before I vex..make una no put mouth...
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ijayebonyi(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Yeah
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Timblogga: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Yea. It was so bad.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Evergreen4(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, for like 3 days now
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Mandela27: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2021
mine is okay using operamini
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Jackfx: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Very difficult to open.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by bizhop01: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Abi nairaland na my workshop?
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by oluspicy: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Experienced it last night around 8pm till 11pm via UC Browser...MTN Mobile WiFi and MikroTik WiFi.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Bluev: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Very slow, like for three days now.. I was even thinking is from my network.. Using MTN & Opera mini
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Adeoye11(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes i experienced it too..
Around 5pm two days ago nd yesterday
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes ooo I thought it was MTN networt grin
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2021
This is what I experienced yesterday

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Boyooosa(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by kponkedenge(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?

Please indicate the network and browser you used when you experienced it.

Throughout yesterday and day before yesterday on chrome. I knew it was from nairaland cos my other sites were opening without issues.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Blaqfellow: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes I experienced it I used chrome with mtn network it was too slow and frustrating but it has stopped

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by julitoch: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2021
For 2days it's been so slow, i even thought is MTN but dscovered my Facebook and Twitter is fast
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by rajiedreez: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Mine wasn't slowness, I wasn't able to comment or reply any thread. Also wasn't able to start any thread too, when ever I try to do any of these I get a reply that says I'm not allowed to do so at this time that I should try later. And it happened last week for like 3 to 4 days. But its started working back now
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by tayo60(f): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2021
Same here like 3 to 4 days now. I thought d fault is from my network MTN.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by naijadrivablog: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Maybe Seun wan modernize Nairaland but him village people no free tongue
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Monogamy: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2021
I have not experienced any..
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Tangana: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2021
yes 2 to 3 days Airtel
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Queenlovely:
Ask them some simple questions like what type of phone they use

what type of browser they use

what network

is it free data or they buy data

are they on data saving mode

Are they stealing their neighbors WiFi

What state they stay

My own has been smooth, both chrome and Mozilla, Opera, Etc
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Opportuneke(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2021
The slowness has stopped...

But for about 4 days now, it wasn't funny.

I actually use Etisalat and opera to browse on my Samsung galaxy note device.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by gurunlocker: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Sometimes I even think it's my network.... But I noticed other apps are working fine.

It's always around that evening to night time and it can be annoying.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2021
It has stopped but was experiencing it with mtn, using a VPN stopped the slowness then, but as at today it has stopped now.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Woleid: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, I have. It was annoying.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by papyskinsy: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Seun let me assist you troubleshoot Web app slow as it might be platform issues or app itself
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by praiseneo(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Since 3 days I use mtn and safari
But today it’s faster
I even made screenshot last night to post it here today cos I was gonna ask the same question

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes ... Everytime ... I'm using 9mobile and Airtel...... I can't even check those that mentioned me ..... Naira land is getting boring o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Brain Teaser / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.