Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (13753 Views)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Help: I Can Only Access Nairaland With VPN From Nigeria. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by aryzgreat: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Yesoooo

Slow like snail and chameleon

I thought it was my ISP, but checking other sites open one hand.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by SeeHim: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
@lalasticlala, nairaland is very slow, especially at night
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by paulworld(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
During the day, Chrome. But when ever I use VPN it works normal

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Kezifils(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Experienced it
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by DenreleDave(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes oooooooooooooo
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Ayetobi92: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
it has been that way since 2days ago, same problem on all browsers( chrome, uc and opera)
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
it's OK here
Airtel/ opera mini
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by LMS1(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Even People That Uses This Phone Below Will Still Say 'yes'

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ultimatebas(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?
Yes. For past 3 days i have noticed slowness and on some occasions inability to access nairaland.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Ignatio(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Around 6 am today. Opera mini. MTN

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by DenreleDave(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Yes with MTN network

Same here
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Iwin2: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2021
I noticed anomalies 3 days ago ill yesterday
With mtn network
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by donphilopus: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2021
It was so bad that I had to put on a VPN to access the site.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ojochidem(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2021
I experienced this yesterday, Wed 24th Feb on MTN Hynet flex. But it seems the issue has been resolved now.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by flokisky: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
You no wrong o, i con dey think say MTN don start again.....
inoki247:
The slowness don stop....

But for like 3 to 4 days now I dey even think say na my network be switching on Airplane mode switch am off weda d network balance...

Same MTN wey no open come dey stream YouTube nd Instagram na dere I know say wahala don dey open oda sites...
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by yungrylex00(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
I had to reload three times before it opened just now

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by sambrow(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Exactly. Just like all these ponzy site when they are about to close cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by premierlead: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes oo
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Reallv: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Best forum Ever......slow we still follow
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Grupo(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2021
I noticed unusual slowness on the 23rd and 24th of February. That's day before yesterday and yesterday.

I was using MTN.

At first, I thought it was my network. But I gradually realized it was from Nairaland.

I think everything has normalized this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Reallv: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Really faster this morning
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by obafemi04(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2021
Some couple of days ago I was amused by the difficulty of accessing Nairaland because, I knew no matter the bad network you will still have access to Nairaland. Surprisingly that as not being the case in the recent times. My question is; What could have been the cause?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by November1857(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes 3-4 days now chrome MTN

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by XOGBADO(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Experienced it through out yesterday. It was so unusually slow, I actually thought it was my network. MTN, chrome browser.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by LoudLord(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
grin

Yeah
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Duru9(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Yesterday
Between 2pm to 5pm MTN
But with airtel e fast

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Johnson5258: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
I thought it was my phone oooo so I restarted it twice.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by freemi(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Yea I have. So annoying

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by deavicky(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Ok I knew something is wrong. I tot the problem was with new phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.