Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (13768 Views)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Help: I Can Only Access Nairaland With VPN From Nigeria. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by freeman67: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, it has been very slow opening it with MTN network and chrome. These few days and I was thinking it's mine alone that's affected.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Brian47(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2021
It has been kinda slow lately
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Beremx(f): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Lalasticlala, the slowness has started again this morning.It took me like 10mins to post this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by iswallker(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Mtn chrome

All the time

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by rahztafari(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?

Please indicate the network and browser you used when you experienced it.

I swear I wan make thread on Tuesday before. It was so annoying that I stopped coming to NL. I thought it was God's way of saying I should stop coming to Nairaland tho

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Kmartt(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
The slowness has started again this morning

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by iamdapsyj(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021
I think @seun should make correction to the way the site is slow nowadays. The site is still lagging, I hope nairaland won't have high bounce rate because of this.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
Has been slow within my neighbourhood-gwarinpa

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Ugandatales: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes I have. I was wondering what was happening, because Nairaland used to be the fastest to load of all the sites I visit regularly.

The slowness started yesterday...or maybe earlier than yesterday, and I just really noticed yesterday. Anyway, I thought it was my phone, so I did a system update. It continued to be slow, so I updated the chrome browser I use. It got a bit faster, but still not as fast as I always knew it to open.

It is still a bit slow. Once again, I use Google Chrome browser, and MTN network.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Moferere: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Since yesterday noon. I am using nairaland app by Leo Aso.

But it is fast on freebasics
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Mystique8(f): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Since yesterday till now�.MTN network & Chrome browser

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by bahkarrehjnr(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, I've been experiencing it for about 2 days

I'm still experiencing it as I'm typing this comment

MTN

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Almajirihunter(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2021
It’s so annoying, it’s still happening took me over 20 minutes to make this post

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by vanderwaal404(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2021
I don nearly break my phone thinking that the fault is from the phone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Equity15(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Same here. Till this time. I was thinking it was my network sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by fergusen: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
rajiedreez:
Mine wasn't slowness, I wasn't able to comment or reply any thread. Also wasn't able to start any thread too, when ever I try to do any of these I get a reply that says I'm not allowed to do so at this time that I should try later. And it happened last week for like 3 to 4 days. But its started working back now
You were most likely banned.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
iamdapsyj:
I think @seun should make correction to the way the site is slow nowadays. The site is still lagging, I hope nairaland won't have high bounce rate because of this.

I think that's the reason Laasticlala opened the thread. There seem to be an upgrade going on, and they want to find out if it's affecting Nairaland's performance

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by rajiedreez: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
fergusen:

You were most likely banned.
if I was banned then the admin isn't fair then, why will u ban someone without notice or warning
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Emmolap(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
3-5pm Opera
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by fergusen: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
rajiedreez:
if I was banned then the admin isn't fair then, why will u ban someone without notice or warning
It could be the bot.
To know what's up next time such happens, click on your nairaland username. If you were banned, you'll see it at the foot of the page.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Sheriman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sincerely speaking, Nairaland need to be upgraded but I was surprised how stagnant it always is for the past decade.
If you even say the truth to those Nairaland OPs some mumu among them will block you. Nonsense is that how Facebook and Google Twitter are doing.
Can't you see the recent Tiktok see massive upgrade and excellent user experience for it's users. Here we are still running on and old PHP codes. No new features added, no new innovation added nothing nothing!!
Na waa for una and if dem born you well block me. Nonsense!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ibinaboonline: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lala my brother. It’s still a bit slow. MTN- Chrome Browser- Slow since yesterday
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?

Please indicate the network and browser you used when you experienced it.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by jabor4Naija(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Just tell us what happened cos it's obvious the site was blocked or something
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by rajiedreez: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
fergusen:

It could be the bot.
To know what's up next time such happens, click on your nairaland username. If you were banned, you'll see it at the foot of the page.
I checked everywhere on my page no notice of ban at all, but God no later shame us.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Fathai(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
All this aboki northerners is fucking with nairaland currently. Nairaland does not favour govt propaganda again, so they are trying to frustrate people. It is very slow with my MTN but very fast whenever I use it with IP. Go and get urself any VPN..na govt go tire. Awon Ruga land grabers

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Facidio: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
For like 4 days till now I have been experiencing the slowness. Tot it was my phone or network but it's not. I changes from using UCweb Browser to Chrome but still same slowness. Then I concluded something is wrong with Nairaland. Maybe BMC boys want to hack the site
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by elsse(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mine is still slow

Using mtn and chrome

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by gigabytes: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mtn, Safari. Very slow:
Currently using VPN and so fast now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Indispensable85(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Still very slow,it took me time to even comment on this your thread.
Mtn, chrome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Brain Teaser / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.