Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (13772 Views)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Help: I Can Only Access Nairaland With VPN From Nigeria. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by fuckdemrepented: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2021
It seems MTN is beefing Nairaland

Too slow

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by favor914: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
Between 2PM to 7PM. MTN, Chrome.
MTN IOS

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by DonTim1: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2021
8pm to 10pm MTN Chrome . Terribly slow

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Eillyeillz(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Can't put a time stamp on it, been happening a lot this past couple of days, mornings especially.

Network provider - MTN

Browser - Crypto Tab.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by oglalasioux(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2021
It was very bad yesterday afternoon. Thought something was wrong with my phone or the MTN network I use.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2021
I thought you are Admin in charge of Sneaks ! grin grin
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Adola1(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2021
It was very slow yesterday especially in the afternoon. I have to purchase a new data thinking that I have finish my data. I use both Airtel and MTN.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2021
Nothing of the sort from my corner of the earth.

Matter of fact, I've never had that problem. sad
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Zchi1052(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Big time
I was actually thinking it's my browser
I have downloaded many browsers and still
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by goldman777: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Never always opens within a split second
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Olumiday15: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2021
This happens when there is a web maintenance
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by chatinent: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
Ask them some simple questions like what type of phone they use

what type of browser they use

what network

is it free data or they buy data

are they on data saving mode

Are they stealing their neighbors WiFi

What state they stay

My own has been smooth, both chrome and Mozilla, Opera, Etc

As if you understand the question of uptime the OP is talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Skinkerjnr(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?
Yesterday's own was very bad dat shld be btw 2-8pm
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Lomprico2: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
No!
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Iyajelili(f): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2021
I experienced that for almost 4days and I thought it was my phone or network problem until I entered instagram and the network worked perfectly fine.
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by SugarSpill(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
Between 2PM to 7PM. MTN, Chrome.

Same here oh. But e bi like say e don stop now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by fergusen: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Noticed that about 2 days ago.

Time: Afternoon/Evening
Network: MTN
Mobile Browsers: Chrome, Opera

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by opius: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes....seriously hanging
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by AkpAkp1: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

yes I experienced it too
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2021
it has been slow and lagging since 2005... the 404 forbidden error is another name for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Kyase(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

8pm to 11pm, mtn, chrome
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by stupidmod3: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

them dey try hack nairaland? if yes make sense, make dem delete all d mod
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nmezor(f): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, thought the probz was from MTN
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

For the most part of yesterday, and via chrome. I was almost going to create a thread to ask.

When I switched to using my Samsung explore browser, it was considerably faster.

Using Chrome now and it's back to normal speed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by KcAngel(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
NOT AT ALL
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Well..!!! I've never experienced any slowness and I feel the best browser to use is "OPARAMINI"
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by lilioj: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

I did oo, actually thought it was my network but it has stopped now. I use MTN and Chrome browser. That was yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Mightyjohn11(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2021
some people are using nairalnad from free basics without knowing its no longer free from there so they start complaining its slow or its not working
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by codedphyness(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
mine was yesterday
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Beremx(f): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

yes I did o! Precisely yesterday afternoon/evening. It was annoying as i kept changing from 3G to LTE. I thought it a general issue with the network not until I browsed other social apps. It’s fair this morning anyway.

MTN/ Chrome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Brain Teaser / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.