Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? (7074 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Photo:will You Do This 2 Your Galfriend / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Phate07(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2011

Who wants to buy this preety chick?! angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/373657_Chic_jpg5b6487a5af550ac623f9801786c28719

65kobo. Any takers? angry angry

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
^ abeg carry this your vampire sister commot for market. undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
bhusayor for sale

she very very edible

any buyers
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Pweety4me(f): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Roymary your mama was disvirgined in the gutter! wink
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Pweety4me(f): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
xynerise i ave to say this, u r a complete & utter FOOL! smiley
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
@190. I na dey buy Yoruba package. They dont know how to cook, they cant even make a tea. Besides, I cant buy who dey use toilet broom turn soup. undecided

@pwitchme. You father has Mr Ibu's qualities. You should learn how to talk before I give you an online slap.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
rotflmfao

bhusayor must hear this
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Pweety4me(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
xynerise:

@pwitchme. You father has Mr Ibu's qualities. You should learn how to talk before I give you an online slap.
Back 2 sender!
[size=2pt]wat has come ova u?jeez not the xynerise i used to know nice 1 sha.[/size]
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
^Thanks. Anytime you need it just mis-behave, I am kind and generous. grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
^Thanks. Anytime you need it just mis-behave, I am kind and generous. grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
nice one guys
i think ladies should turn the table now and begin to price and sell their bf- real and imaginary
sale based solely on the size, performance and endurance of their p3niz
let's see how you guys would feel then
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
190>> Worth more than Half a billion Dollars undecided

toyemz >>> Worth more than half a crate of fowl egg undecided undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^^^wink wink

thanks but shouldnt it be the other way round?

toyemz>> Worth more than Half a billion Dollars

190>>> Worth more than half a crate of fowl egg
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
I will empty my bank account(s) to keep her.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^^wink wink

thanks but shouldnt it be the other way round?

leave me alone undecided undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
@reality101
thank you
this is what[b] we [/b] want to hear
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
@190

leave me alone

with immense pleasure!
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
toyemz:

@reality101
thank you
this is what[b] we [/b] want to hear

Your welcome hon. Thatz the truth thou she is priceless smiley
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
@toyemz. I prefer sugar cane to you. undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
xynerise:

@toyemz. I prefer sugar cane to you. undecided

Ouch dude be nice to a lady undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by desholah(m): 2:38am On Apr 17, 2011
OP.
I'm happy with my GF and would never sell her . . .No Matter what comes in!!!

But if i'm to have one of those BB gfriend cheesy. . .I wouldN'T sell her but give her out to REALITY419. grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2011
@ xynefool.rise

good
hope the sugar cane chokes you

with me you simply dont exist!!!
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
^see this slowpoke, you are not even lucky I am comparing you with something sweet. undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^ slowpoke( is that even english? snr olodo)

choice yours?
comparing me to whatever whenever doesnt mean a thing to me
after all
i just regard you as that useless buzzing fly on the wall that is so irritating!
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
IN-SALT!!

ewwwww xynerise slap her face!! angry angry
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
@toyemz. The mods are the Olodos not me. undecided What I actually wrote was I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E. Now you know where you belong. grin. 190 knock her head for me.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
xynerise i think u should just marry her

she likes u

BTW Calling the general public on the sale of toyemz

First come first grab::

she can cook and clean,

Price::: N2,000
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
^if she likes me let her submit her CV first and join the others queuing.
That price is too much can you just remove N5 in it? Pls
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Woke4all(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
THREAD
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
xynerise:

^if she likes me let her submit her CV first and join the others queuing.
That price is too much can you just remove N5 in it? Pls

IN-SALT!!

toyemz SLAP HIM angry angry
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by MIrhABi: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'll not only sell her for free,I'll add a couple of bucks sef.Woman shior!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? / What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.