Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story (35352 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Love? / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Wittyglam(f): 4:02am On Mar 06, 2021
This is something we all ignore and it's wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8zCYA6gos
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by TheCongo2: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2021
lastchild:
do you agree with me that if this guy push further, you'll fall for him even though you are married

That exactly why @Heartdanny isn't keeping in touch with him. @Heartdanny wise and know what she wants
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by TheCongo2: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Yes ma! I said it, you may not believe it but its a fact.

Fact or opinion?
That an opinion my dear, not a fact given that it hasn't happened to @Heartdanny
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Heartdanny(f): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
TheCongo2:

Fact or opinion?
That an opinion my dear, not a fact given that it hasn't happened to @Heartdanny

Thanks for saying this
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Fiscus105(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
TheCongo2:

Fact or opinion?

Not an opinion but a confirmed fact, stop leaving in self denial pls.

Even guy that lady doesn't have feelings for initially usually fall eventually when she allows unrestricted conversations, pestering and gifts from him not to talk of guy that she had feeling for immediately they met.

I bilif you knw what normally end male & female bestie.

Bye pls!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Fiscus105(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
TheCongo2:

That exactly why @Heartdanny isn't keeping in touch with him. @Heartdanny wise and know what she wants

You knw this yet you termed my comment as opinion instead of fact?

What a confusionist!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Fiscus105(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
lastchild:
you are right, but based on my experiences, women are fragile in emotions

unless you hated the guy before you guys parted ways, as long as you still likes him, if he eventually becomes your male beastie again, it'll happen

Thank you sir, you a type who knw and say it as its. Majority of naija leave in self denial that's why hypocrisy is in everywhere
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by TheCongo2: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

You knw this yet you termed my comment as opinion instead of fact?

What a confusionist!

I went by what she wrote.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wittyglam:
My friend, was on her way to the market and saw this cute guy they connected and she claimed to have experienced butterfly in her tummy. I told her it was lust but she got mad at me and they started dating the next day, one month into the relationship mama is not feeling it again, as all they spoke about was sex and physical appearance. Long story short, mama ended up blocking papa and agreed it was lust.
The end
Share your own, don't read and run if I catch you eh.
I Av Oooo. Infact, I Just Met One Dark Beautiful Girl, Unfortunately Her Father Is My Friend, A United Fan Like Me & Pastor Of A Branch Church. I Like D Girl & I Think She Likes Me Too But I Had To Maintain Social Distancing 4rm Her 4 D Sake Of Her Father & 4 D Sake Of Our Friendship Too.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by iamL(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Crying more than bereaved, ur rant shows exact who you are. Hypothetical at highest level, go back and read how she herself commented.

A bull in a Chinese shop.

What do I expect from a wasted generation.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Thazard(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
Lust at first sight: Yes
Love at first sight: Hell No
Short and simple!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Wittyglam(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
You have done well. I admire your self control.
Truvel:
I Av Oooo. Infact, I Just Met One Dark Beautiful Girl, Unfortunately Her Father Is My Friend, A United Fan Like Me & Pastor Of A Branch Church. I Like D Girl & I Think She Likes Me Too But I Had To Maintain Social Distancing 4rm Her 4 D Sake Of Her Father & 4 D Sake Of Our Friendship Too.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Wittyglam(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.