Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media (7979 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by nengibo: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2021
This southa African girl never said that, Nigerian bloggers and their constant search for erotic stories
Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by Omowole007: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I don't mean to boast, but by the time I rough handle this girl.... She go use her hand go delete the useless tweet. RUBBISH.
you are bad
Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by Sarcastic101: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I doubt it, you've been it's obvious from the lady's statement.

My guy, when you force things, it will make you have unrealistic expectations on others and when they don't meet up you end up being angry and insecure there by being possessive.

I watched this happen to a friend. Examine your motives.

Relationship na two way street, you toast babe and she no gree free her. But to come day dull yourself for public space, you self check am.
Wetin concern you for two of them now
Just be talking nonsense
Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by JOSH54: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Marketing strategy. watch as brainless men will be flooding her DM displaying their stupidity while the Olosho will be feeling funky.
WHAT A SHAME! DOES SHE EVEN HAPPY PARENT AT ALL?
Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by juniorstar(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
looks like a south African
Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by Truthabulabula(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I doubt it, you've been it's obvious from the lady's statement.

My guy, when you force things, it will make you have unrealistic expectations on others and when they don't meet up you end up being angry and insecure there by being possessive.

I watched this happen to a friend. Examine your motives.

Relationship na two way street, you toast babe and she no gree free her. But to come day dull yourself for public space, you self check am.

Don't let what you do deceive you.
From your profile,you work with those just below command.

End of discussion.

Be careful.
Re: 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Don't let what you do deceive you.
From your profile,you work with those just below command.

End of discussion.

Be careful.

I'm never in a bid to prove a point. All the best bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.