Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Disowned My Mother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Disowned My Mother (41009 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disowned My Mother by HelpYourself(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
luminouz:

I quoted your moniker dūmbbbass!!!

Offensive

Rule 2

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun Mukina2

1 Like

Re: I Disowned My Mother by GoldHorse(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
You are a big disgrace to "pikinhood"!

Your mother, rightly or wrongly, must have a reason(s) for not liking your wife and she was even bold enough to say it to your face. We are all not perfect and your mom's insensitivity to your wife's loss of the baby COULD be wrong.... Did you bother to find out why and settle their rifts or you just backed your wife?

............unless your mom was a terrible, uncaring, fornicator and did not care for you, your sibling or your father while growing only then do you have reasons to disown her if you so wish but to "disown" her for whatever reason because of your wife is the height of stew-pidity and ingratitude.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Chriskito09:
You know wat u know and I know wat I kno
Neither do that makes any of us wise or foolish.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Casper21: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Newoldme:
How old is ur younger brother?very childish of him.

Lol maybe the elder bro is taking good care of him, giving some cash and gifts while the mum is neglecting him thereby leading to the whistle blowing cool
Re: I Disowned My Mother by kense88: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Careful young man...na because of woman you meet for street dey make u insult ur mama wey raise and care for you??

....no be today mothers dey dislike daughter-in-law oooo...na patience them dey use resolve this kind matter....

.. she might might be stubborn, and have difficulty in hiding her feelings...no be ur mouth them suppose hear say ur mama na disgrace..

U seff na disgrace to sonhood, and manhood..
My friend shut the trap. She has lost all respect she deserves, the moment she wished her own daughter in law dead. She is a disgrace and deserves to be kept at arms length.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disowned My Mother by luminouz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Offensive

Rule 2

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun Mukina2

Lmaoooo...so after insulting the OP, you are offended cuz I quoted ya moniker?

Crybaby cryyybaabyyyy

2 Likes

Re: I Disowned My Mother by obimag(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
When some women start getting old especially our mothers we need to treat them with diplomacy & love. Do you measure her IQ with yours ? No Sir. You now have a duty to play now as the father of the house. wisdom is the principal thing here. You and your wife needs to show her excess love. Have you found out why the hatred on your Wify ?
Francis609:
My wife gave birth in November but we lost the baby 2 days after. What shocked me was when my younger brother sent me a voice message of what they had discussed about my wife and my mum was not remorseful, she said she is not happy that the baby has died she wish it was my wife that died in the process and the innocent baby lives , he recorded her without her knowledge because he didn't like what she was saying.

I immediately called her and play the voice, I taught she will be sorry for what she said, she didn't give a damn. She said she is not an hypocrite, she never like my wife and she can't pretend. I cut the phone with a broken heart even taught she never like my wife she could have at least show forget about the hatred and show her some love in this difficult situation.
My step mother has been taken care of my wife I am grateful , my mum has never bothered to call to know about her health and I haven't call her either. I disowned her. I don't hate her but I don't want nothing to do with her anymore because she is a disgrace to womanhood.

Please advice me if am I in the wrong
Re: I Disowned My Mother by tomasi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Your step mother is in your house taking care, abi? You are indirectly responsible for what you getting. You are just a novice with women, but know you have three of them now to contend with now. Bros be careful!
Re: I Disowned My Mother by vRendoh(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
That woman you disowned is the only one I can guarantee her love for you in this world. The problem between ur mum and wife is not peculiar to you only. Over 80% of mother inlaws and daughter inlaws relationship is not cordial. The son/ husband manages it . That is what I expect from you. Your Brother recording your mum words and sending it to you has not help issues. You calling and playing before her did wrong too. The women want to control one man! That is the clash. It is happening in many homes. You can never fight and win your mother. She (mum) will need to adjust and accept your wife but you must love and respect her into doing this . Your wife must drop her position of SHE HATES ME....cos she ll do even worse to her daughter inlaw tomorrow. Everybody got to adjust! Grow up as a man and win the two women.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Francis609:
My wife gave birth in November but we lost the baby 2 days after. What shocked me was when my younger brother sent me a voice message of what they had discussed about my wife and my mum was not remorseful, she said she is not happy that the baby has died she wish it was my wife that died in the process and the innocent baby lives , he recorded her without her knowledge because he didn't like what she was saying.

I immediately called her and play the voice, I taught she will be sorry for what she said, she didn't give a damn. She said she is not an hypocrite, she never like my wife and she can't pretend. I cut the phone with a broken heart even taught she never like my wife she could have at least show forget about the hatred and show her some love in this difficult situation.
My step mother has been taken care of my wife I am grateful , my mum has never bothered to call to know about her health and I haven't call her either. I disowned her. I don't hate her but I don't want nothing to do with her anymore because she is a disgrace to womanhood.

Bros exercise patience, you need wisdom to handle stuffs like this.... family wahala is everywhere
Re: I Disowned My Mother by ceeceeuwa: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
emrain:

Efulefu.
When your mother finally dies I hope you and your step mum will not come and shed crocodile tears. After carrying you in her womb for 9 months and feeding you, this is how you want to repay her.

You're a bastard.
So you are in tune with this line of behavior from his mom. How will you feel if your sister or daughter's mother inlaw wishes her dead?

1 Like

Re: I Disowned My Mother by bptc10: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
What is actually the motive of your brother who sent the audio voice to you?, you must be very careful with him.

Secondly everybody have his or her wish, so that is your mother wish, God is the final say, the greatest mistake you will make is to disown your mother who carried you in her womb for 9 months, even though am not in support of your mother utterances, your mother prefer to live with her grandchild and that is her wish, you can't take it away from her, she have already let you understand that she doesn't like your wife, please note: the worst mistake you will make is to let your wife know what your mother said about her because it will come back to hunt you later.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Zenithpeak(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
I remember your previous threads about the unpleasant disaffection between your mum and your wife.... I want commend you for being responsible and sensible in the face persistent and unrepentant delibrate frustration from your mom towards you and your new family.

Now, just live your life like you have no mum....do not fight her or talk I'll of her. Create a good gap between your mum and your family. Let distance redefine your relationship as a mother and son.

3 Likes

Re: I Disowned My Mother by grammarnazi12: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Why would he disown his father but can't do same to his mother?
Is it that she has the right to wish someone dead but ordinary disowning her will be a big problem? Would you have said the same if the wide was the one who wished the mother dead?
Witchcraft is not only when someone starts flying in the night. Do you think his wife will ever be able to seat and talk with her if this gets to her ears?
See ehn. I don tire with the stupid reasoning prevalent in this country.

I dey pray make God bless make I run commot for this country.

How can I be in a country with someone who reasons like an animal?

The reasoning of the guy you quoted is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: I Disowned My Mother by queenblossom(f): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Francis609:

Are you sure your step mother is not d one tempting your mother? Just to turn her against her children. Your mother needs prayers
Re: I Disowned My Mother by od501: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
igbowoman:

he has already said the reason.it is because she is from his father's tribe and also she says the wife is ugly and will give her ugly grandkids

Oh...! That woman shaa
Re: I Disowned My Mother by kense88: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Francis609:

She hates my wife because she is from the same tribe as my dad. She wanted me to marry a lady from her tribe.

she also thinks she is ugly and will give birth to ugly kids.
I keep telling people that our fathers generation is the main cause of the ethnic division we have in this country. Those old people are so full of hate.

1 Like

Re: I Disowned My Mother by obonujoker(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Exmilitant:
What right do you have to decree?

Decree in this term means prayer...
Re: I Disowned My Mother by khalids: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Abeg all this one na women issues....you will hardly hear of father-inlaw and son-in-law palava..

1 Like

Re: I Disowned My Mother by Thereishel: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Francis609:

Why would you prefer your wife above your mother? Did you know the type of woman your wife is and what your mother sees? Mother is irreplaceable but wife can be replaced
Re: I Disowned My Mother by kingjooo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
@op there's no real man that isn't or havn't gone through family problems,i don't know how old you are,but your ability to manage it and keep it under control is what makes you a man.I'm not in support of your mums altitude towards your wife,but remember there's nothing a mother does that will warant her child disowning her.You ain't happy today because she wished your wife dead but you have easily forgotten how many people had wished her dead either from your father's side or your mother's side all because she brought you and your siblings to the world.Mother's love for their daughters inlaw is optional(you can't force it to happen). As a man i understand what you're goin through but please don't let your emotions take over you.The position of a mother in the life of every living thing is priceless,one day you will cry and weep just to see her face but death will make it imposible. Pls keep your family away from her and make peace with her before that day comes.God will surely bless you again with anoda baby
Re: I Disowned My Mother by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
kense88:
My friend shut the trap. She has lost all respect she deserves, the moment she wished her own daughter in law dead. She is a disgrace and deserves to be kept at arms length.

Bros take it easy i feel your pain, resentment hatred anger towards your mum what you need is wisdom trust me and please don't tell your mrs any negative things your mum is saying or said about her, that's going to fuel the fire between your mum and your mrs.

The only thing you and your mrs can do is to show love towards your mum, love kill all hatred also pray for her.

I tell you what mother inlaws not liking their daughter inlaw is the same across all continent.

I pray God's see you through most mothers are evil but we cant hate them we just ignore their stubborness and show them love
Re: I Disowned My Mother by kense88: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
xavuv:

so the wife should continue to play all nice & dumb for a mother inlaw that wants her dead!

well, it depends on how matured and calm natured the wife is.

If it were me, i will let her know.

1. So that incase of my early demise, God forbid, she will not play easily into their hands, and she will be able to see easily through the false facade/lies/deceit.
God bless your soul. Is very very important you know every member of your extended family very well. You should know who can stand in for, in your absence people like op mother should be avoided at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: I Disowned My Mother by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
kingjooo:
@op there's no real man that isn't or havn't gone through family problems,i don't know how old you are,but your ability to manage it and keep it under control is what makes you a man.I'm not in support of your mums altitude towards your wife,but remember there's nothing a mother does that will warant her child disowning her.You ain't happy today because she wished your wife dead but you have easily forgotten how many people had wished her dead either from your father's side or your mother's side all because she brought you and your siblings to the world.Mother's love for their daughters inlaw is optional(you can't force it to happen). As a man i understand what you're goin through but please don't let your emotions take over you.The position of a mother in the life of every living thing is priceless,one day you will cry and weep just to see her face but death will make it imposible. Pls keep your family away from her and make peace with her before that day comes.God will surely bless you again with anoda baby

Well said
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Osedagal(f): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Most comments out there filled with a lot of BS. Damn!!! Just cos she's your mum then she can do shit abi... That woman reeks hatred. She's a witch! Guy disown her totally! WTF

2 Likes

Re: I Disowned My Mother by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
cry
Aye lee ooo
IBOSI oooo....

Have You written your will? do you even have any?
Anyways, put your house in order,
TRANSITION yaaa! cool
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Klass99(f): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disowned My Mother by Osedagal(f): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thereishel:

Why would you prefer your wife above your mother? Did you know the type of woman your wife is and what your mother sees? Mother is irreplaceable but wife can be replaced

OGA/MADAM SHUT UP. What if your mother wants you dead so you go dey simp for her ba.. Most women want to control their husbands that's the reason why they are unease when they wan marry

3 Likes

Re: I Disowned My Mother by Ofadaman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yea, mothers are easy to behave that way but forget that they also have daughters, it's okay to threat someone else child that way,but they feel heart broken when their daughters are threated same way by the in laws...it's your life and your wife,you should never let family decide for you,she hated your dad's tribe but ended uo marrying from there, and staying there, what kind if hypocrisy is that
Re: I Disowned My Mother by sunofmen: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Newoldme:
How old is ur younger brother?very childish of him.
as childish as it is,i think family are supposed to be very str8 with each other,my experience.....some years back things where very tough,and my wife decided to use her body to get money....my younger sister got to know and never told me until she brought in a BASTARD into the family.....got to know all my siblings know what was going on all this while....however i would not have chased her out i would have corrected myself...note i never cheated once in our almost 20 years in marriage...my sins are the sins majority of nigerians commit everyday...i was jobless without money,now she say she no dey do i find it bvery difficult to let go and at the same time i really need to see my kids (havent seen them for 5 years) i guess she wants me to come to her mums place so she can use me as a doormat,,,so the brother did him a favour,however poster get to talk to your mother and know the message shes trying to pass to you...that your wife fit don commit something wey mama see....my own self my elder broda and mu dey use style tell me but dey cant because i gave them the impression say i go cause problem if i hear but all na show...heart to hearts talk is the best
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Francis609:

You want to disown your mother because of the public hoe you call your wife?
Ubunja this idiot need some misseducation about these bitches.
You are a fool. Mothers love is the only real love in the world.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Osedagal(f): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
But if it was his Father that did the same you will see fools up here saying "if it was me I will get a gun and shoot me" . SIMP MEN EVERYWHERE... THIS IS SHIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.