Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man (5521 Views)

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Passcord(m): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Relationship hasn't been an easy thing no matter how people claim to be enjoying it. So many people who are in a relationship deal with a lot of things from their partners which could be, hot temperament, nagging, abuse, domestic violence etc. Domestic violence which many see as what the women alone suffer in the hands of men, seems to be changing its course in recent times as men too suffer domestic violence from their girlfriends, especially if she's one that can't easily control her temper.
A South African man took to Twitter to narrate how his girlfriend abused him, domestically after they had an argument. He stated that he even stabbed him, poured him hot water she's boiling that he earlier thought was for coffee, and a host of others.
See below:

https://omambala.ng/blog/we-had-an-argument-this-morning-and-my-girlfriend-did-this-to-me-man/

3 Shares

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by InfernoNig: 6:05am On Mar 08, 2021
This is toxic and abusive. The lady is heartless and wicked, if she can boil water for this purpose, I can only imagine how far she will go. Better quit the relationship to avoid you dying untimely. Don't die early cos me I won't bother typing RIP for you.

5 Likes

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by DaddyRochie1642: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Watch how the girl will come back and shed crocodile tears and offer him make-up sex and watch how this same man will change his mind with "I love her so much" instead of him to cut his losses and take to his heels.

A word the say is enough for the Wise,
I'll be here to read his story on Nairaland Front page if he refuses to do the needful.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Monogamy: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2021
grin

From Love Birds to Angry Birds

And btw, this is one side of the story, if the guy himself has been a cool guy, his girlfriend won't dare to do such thing like this to him though not justifying the lady's abuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Jeon(f): 6:26am On Mar 08, 2021
ehnn sorry
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Ever8090: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Na waooo this xenophobic lady get mind oooo ...
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Oga

Did u respond in self defence in equal measure or with disproportionate force

If u did respond, did your reaction lead to the neutralisation of your lover, cos I can't see her in the pic.
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2021
angry
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Baawaa(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2021
You better run for your dear life,
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Lyrics269: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2021
I thought Nigerian girls are the most heartless creatures but South African girl have taken over
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by GOFRONT(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2021
......and the future is female
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by adajoe555: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
I still wonder why people stay in abusive relationship. the next one it's your corpse that will be carry.
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Qatar2022: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Jeon:
ehnn sorry
Hypocrisy you just say ehnn sorry , if reverse is the case now , confused people
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Kingluqman(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Are we to advise him to leave her or he doesn’t just have sense to know he suppose to
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Petyr1: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2021
God forbid but if I'm the one I will pour my own hot water back o.
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2021
Up to him to decide to leave or not,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by pepperdemzombie: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2021
If you are still interested in her big ass, go and marry her.
Show some men death face to face, they will say auction how much?
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by general111(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2021
I have just one advice for you..
Run
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by heendrix(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2021
shocked
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Divoc19(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Any victim of domestic violence is 50% responsible for the violence.

Because you had it coming but kept deceiving yourself... that it won't happen to you or that your partner will change?

Sorry, they won't change.

They don't respect you.

How can you claim you love me and be comfortable to see my cry?

Yes we all have challenges and battles in relationships but, not violence. Abeg.

I thank God for my life sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by willybaby(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2021
A real man doesn't cry, a real man cannot be abused, it's just small wound Na it will soon go, what did he do to her, where him keep e eye, men no d stay 1 place.......
These are comments and opinions you hear when such things like this happens, men suffering but it's a taboo to cry out I guess that's why men commit more suicide Dan women.
Now if this were to be a woman all hell will break lose, double standards.

Abuse of any form should be frowned on. Feminist dem take note

1 Like

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by GeneralPula: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Kapeter(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2021
The FUTURE IS FEMALE afterall. cheesy
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Most times na we guys dey put ourselves in a tight corner once we find ourself in a relationship. Always strive to be in control in whatever relationship you find your self and most importantly know when to retreat but holla some will just be believing things will.change nwanne nothing is changing even ApC that promise Nigerians change how far

1 Like

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Jeon(f): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Qatar2022:

Hypocrisy you just say ehnn sorry , if reverse is the case now , confused people

you are a goat.. what do you want me to do
and you are the confused soul here.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

will be very glad if it was a Nigerian man.
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2021
make both of them get out
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Nawa oooo

Temperamental issues.
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2021
InfernoNig:
This is toxic and abusive. The lady is heartless and wicked, if she can boil water for this purpose, I can only imagine how far she will go. Better quit the relationship to avoid you dying untimely. Don't die early cos me I won't bother typing RIP for you.
she needs to be arrested and jailed
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Qatar2022: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Jeon:

you are a goat.. what do you want me to do
and you are the confused soul here.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

will be very glad if it was a Nigerian man.
Future is female with people like you? Empty brain, jobless, sex addict

1 Like

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Jeon(f): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Qatar2022:

Future is female with people like you? Empty brain, jobless, sex addict

so you are a sex addict no wonder u are jobless because ur brain is empty..
stupid hegoat

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Female Russian ‘millionaire’ Looking For Love Advertises On Huge Billboard / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.