Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,087 members, 7,859,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man (5530 Views)

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by merieam16(f): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
# teamforeigngirls

thought foreign girls are saint cheesy
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Emotionss: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Weakling.
With the number of weak men we have this days, indeed the future may very well be female
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Qatar2022: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=99707563]

so you are a sex addict no wonder u are jobless because ur brain is empty..
stupid hegoat [/quote
For your mind you make sense with this your comment, empty brain

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by pizzzy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oga run for ur life
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by mosdii(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by seanwilliam(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
I’ll make sure I blind her if my woman do this to me..
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Queenslander(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmm, let's not jump into conclusion just yet. Let us hear from the other party.. maybe when she was about to go make coffee for them she tripped over and the hot water spilled on him.. I mean we can't say,. As we weren't there..
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Tedpgrass: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

From Love Birds to Angry Birds

And btw, this is one side of the story, if the guy himself has been a cool guy, his girlfriend won't dare to do such thing like this to him though not justifying the lady's abuse

A toxic relationship is what this is....

What provocation will bring about this... When you can take a walk?

Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Walkee: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

From Love Birds to Angry Birds

And btw, this is one side of the story, if the guy himself has been a cool guy, his girlfriend won't dare to do such thing like this to him though not justifying the lady's abuse
yea I understand but the only problem I have with the guy is the fact that one of the girls leg hasn't been amputated already due to multiple bone fractures
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2021
What a disgrace to manhood
You carry that big muscle woman still dey pour nonsense for your body You carry your hand give dry cleaner ? angry
Re: We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man by tit(f): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2021
Dumb her
Fast

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread On How To Suck The D Properly By Chinalavish / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.