Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me (33406 Views)

Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Everester: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Call this thread anything u want, criticize, mark error, I don't care, I just need ur honest opinion, and pls no one should tell me to go make money.

We met some months ago, I got her contact, and u know the rest of this wooing tricks, but the issue is that she is always like I'm not interested and yet, each time we get to meet, she will like to know every details about me

If we talk on phone, she likes to know my current location, she even know some information about me, which I never disclose to her.

Call me a simp, I don't care, but naturally I'm not like this, I don't do this, I'm guided by my church rules, I'm not women freak, but I love her so much, the first time I saw her, I nearly lost my balance, I started having a breaking voice, when talking to her friends, I really love her, and no one should talk about any redpill here,

But today, I got frustrated, I was like, let's define this relationship, I'm not interested in all this ordinary friendship stuff, I didn't get close to u to have u as ordinary friend, I want us to date,
She was like this is all we can have together, friends!
But still, she won't stop interfering with my personal affairs,

Now I'm scared of not getting into friend zone, if u were me, will u try more to persuade her or u just leave her like that?

And pls, nobody should mention anything like "I'm the plan B" cos I know her so much, she is this churchy type, with strict doctrine, me getting her number sef, was a miracle,

So what do u think, am i been stylishly friendzone, or she is trying to forming hard to get and yet we won't stop talking about me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by RedSquid: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
I have the cure. Do not reply her chat message earlier than one hour after she sends them

Do not call her first for the next few months

Do not act excited around her but just normal.

If you can, don't call her, chat her, go anywhere she can spit you. Withdraw yourself and stay in this mode for one week

After 2 weeks let's see who'd be toasting you. If she doesn't chase you, I owe you

Take back your power from her.

455 Likes 35 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Everester:
Call this thread anything u want, criticize, mark error, I don't care,I just need ur honest opinion,and pls no one should tell me to go make money.

We met some months ago, I got her contact, and u know the rest of this wooing tricks, but the issue is that she is always like I'm not interested and yet, each time we get to meet,she will like to know every details about me

If we talk on phone,she likes to know my current location, she even know some information about me, which I never disclose to her.

Call me a simp,I don't care,but naturally I'm not like this, I don't do this, I'm guided by my church rules, I'm not women freak,but I love her so much, the first time I saw her,I nearly lost my balance,I started having a breaking voice,when talking to her friends,I really love her,and no one should talk about any redpill here,

but today, I got frustrated,I was like, let's define this relationship, I'm not interested in all this ordinary friendship stuff,I didn't get close to u to have u as ordinary friend,I want us to date,
but still,she won't stop interfering with my personal affairs,

Now I'm scared of not getting into friend zone, if u were me, will u try more to persuade her or u just leave her like that?

And pls, nobody should mention anything like "I'm the plan B" cos I know her so much, she is this churchy type, with strict doctrine, me getting her number sef, was a miracle,

So what do u think, am i been stylishly friendzone, or she is trying to forming hard to get and yet we won't stop talking about me.
She Likes U But May Be Pretending Not To Show It. However, I Would Advise Dat U Give Her Some Break To See What Her Reaction Would Look Like. Get A Plan B (subtitute) 4 Her. Note: To Be On D Safer Side, Don't Love Any Girl. Not Matter How Beautiful Or Sexy Dey May Appear To U. Only Like Dem.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by extol1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
the second to the last paragraph, makes me to ask the op how old are you?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
both of you should get out..

meanwhile, abeg any update on the covid19 relief funds abroad?

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by lardor(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Everester:
Call this thread anything u want, criticize, mark error, I don't care,I just need ur honest opinion,and pls no one should tell me to go make money.

We met some months ago, I got her contact, and u know the rest of this wooing tricks, but the issue is that she is always like I'm not interested and yet, each time we get to meet,she will like to know every details about me

If we talk on phone,she likes to know my current location, she even know some information about me, which I never disclose to her.

Call me a simp,I don't care,but naturally I'm not like this, I don't do this, I'm guided by my church rules, I'm not women freak,but I love her so much, the first time I saw her,I nearly lost my balance,I started having a breaking voice,when talking to her friends,I really love her,and no one should talk about any redpill here,

but today, I got frustrated,I was like, let's define this relationship, I'm not interested in all this ordinary friendship stuff,I didn't get close to u to have u as ordinary friend,I want us to date,

how often u normally see her, or u only chat on phone
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Lyrics269: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
She is just checking your character and lifestyle

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by mrgbenga1: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
She is still examining ur bank acct. When she is through. She will give you reply.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Everester: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
lardor:
how often u normally see her, or u only chat on phone
Twice,at most thrice a week
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Xenry: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
RedSquid:
I have the cure. Do not reply her chat message earlier than one hour after she sends them

Do not call her first for the next few months

Do not act excited around her but just normal.

If you can, don't call her, chat her, go anywhere she can spit you. Withdraw yourself and stay in this mode for one week

After 2 weeks let's see who'd be toasting you. If she doesn't chase you, I owe you
You just said it all! Op listen to this guy! tongue

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Everester: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
extol1:
the second to the last paragraph, makes me to ask the op how old are you?
Does that matter, anyway, I'm so matured in age,but inexperienced in relationship

10 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by lardor(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Everester:

Twice,at most thrice a week
u have not answer the question, on phone or physically

4 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Everester: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
lardor:
u have not answer the question, on phone or physically
physically,but on phone, almost everyday
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by lardor(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Everester:

physically,but on phone, almost
everyday
try to create a special bound when meeting her, be funny, make her feel comfortable with u, dont pressured her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Xmen149(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
lardor:
try to create a special bound when meeting her, be funny, make her feel comfortable with u, dont pressured her again

na friendzon e go enter straight,.turn besty cheesy

guy if she no gree give am space,.if she no come around move on.

dont ever make mistake of beign jyust friends with someone you have feelings for...you either end up tormenting and making a fool of your self or you end up spoiling another man relationship

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by SweetVibe: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
lardor:
follow this rubbish advice to your downfall.
do the exact opposite, act detach and never care

49 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Olatundeawo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Currently in dis situation nw.bt for my own i dey give her space thinking mayb she sees me as been unserious bt am nt ready 2 b serious.i just think d best thing z to observe and knw when 2 stop dis madness if z getting 2 lng.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by phazotron(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
You better leave that attention LovePeddler alone

7 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by SweetCunt97(f): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Everester:

Churchy huh? The good bible says good things dont come easy(fallacy) so simply continue wooing her. She go gree las las if you her kinda man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by SweetCunt97(f): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Everester:

Does that matter, anyway, I'm so matured in age,but inexperienced in relationship
See those Churchy people are soo wicked. Most of them dont have d fear of God in them

10 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by festacman(m): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2021
I think this should be a simple matter if you know what you want. Draw a line. Boldly but clearly tell her you want her be your girlfriend and that any other relationship will be emotionally upsetting for your mental health. And that you really want the special place in her heart. If she turns you down, then she doesn't like you. Move on bro.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Jodha(f): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2021
She doesn't want to engage in sex before marriage...assure her that yhull wait till marriage and everything will be fine...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by McStoic(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Everester:

Did you make her know you are seeking for something more than sex? As in you are not after body but her inner personality?

Since you have laid all your cards on the table and she is still stonewalling, just withdraw and ignore her for as long as your strength can carry you; at least up to a month. If she doesn't come for you, then just let things slide and let time take care of everything. THOUGH THE FACT THAT SHE CARES TO KNOW AND MAKE FINDINGS ABOUT YOU MEANS SHE HAS SOME SHADES OF LIKENESS FOR YOU. In life you lose some and gain some.

In the future she could still come for you one day you never know. But for now, just do what I typed above..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Wow, speechless
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by femi4: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Everester:

Don't give her attention, ignore her. Let her see what she's missing. Let her see reason she should go out with you. If you know her friends, get friendly and playful with them to make her jealous.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by 2rez: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
She is literally confused & her being confused is getting u Op confused as well. Power of confusion! Anyway, my best antidote for confused people is just to let 'em be. It works wonder. Op, be yourself & let her be. That's just it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by BlackPantherxXx: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2021
She wants to know if you're maga SQUARED or CUBED undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by BlackPantherxXx: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2021
PS - I didn't read the post at all grin
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Don't dare let her see you or have you anytime she wants

Start ignoring her WhatsApp messages

Let her send you message twice before you reply her

Don't ever initiate chat and calls again but don't display height of emotions

And finally, be ready to forget her because the last place you want to be is the friendzone

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by oneolajire(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Hi, change your ideology. You are first guided by God's rules, before church rules.

If you want to marry a lady, to be in marriage for up to 50 years, it is not too much to give 6 to 12 months for a lady to know you in friend zone. It is even to your advantage.

As she is getting to know you, it shows she will give you a green light. But have you tried to know her? Guy, I see overconfidence in you.

Seems you are in a hurry to get into the relationship, hope you will not be in a hurry to get out.

Have you seriously prayed about it? Have you sought counsel? Have you taken time to know her friends and acquaintances?

Never force a lady to marry you. It is better a lady regrets that she didn't marry you, than to regret getting married to you.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by SmellingAnus(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2021
take her out... give her a good treat... after which don't pick her calls again.... infact block her numbers... Then you move on... when she comes back to start begging, you make the rules.. if she doesn't come back then good riddance..

24 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Everester: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2021
oneolajire:
Hi, change your ideology. You are first guided by God's rules, before church rules.

If you want to marry a lady, to be in marriage for up to 50 years, it is not too much to give 6 to 12 months for a lady to know you in friend zone. It is even to your advantage.

As she is getting to know you, it shows she will give you a green light. But have you tried to know her? Guy, I see overconfidence in you.

Seems you are in a hurry to get into the relationship, hope you will not be in a hurry to get out.

Have you seriously prayed about it? Have you sought counsel? Have you taken time to know her friends and acquaintances?

Never force a lady to marry you. It is better a lady regrets that she didn't marry you, than to regret getting married to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.