Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating (8015 Views)

7 Traditional Dating Rules You Can Actually Use Today!! / My Online Dating Experience. / Traditional Dating And Internet Dating - The Pros And Cons? Ederly Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by Beautyronnex: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
If you are making friends online it's quite alright but dating that leads to marriage takes a great risk.pls lets try reduce the rate of divorce in our country
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MissyB3(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
dremoney:

we dont have to look at it that way or pretend, do we? You are now much wiser compared to years back, isnt it? Social Networking sis  and i dont get what,''Real world versus internet'', Like are we all Ghosts? Net is a world in itself and ''REAL''
Well, you cannot exactly prove to me that you're not a mere product of my imagination or a 13 year old boy typing for his gramps, dremoney or a web robot or a ghost or an old woman or a cripple etcetera. cheesy How then is the internet real, since I'm going to have to work with whatever you tell me? Blind faith huh?
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
babaearly:

Online dating is mostly for peeps looking for Sex

Proof? Sources?

Beautyronnex:

If you are making friends online it's quite alright but dating that leads to marriage takes a great risk.pls lets try reduce the rate of divorce in our country

Divorce existed before the internet was invented. Divorce is high, with or without internet. If you want divorce to reduce, tell couples to know one another before making false promises.

Mrs.Chima:

I see people who are into online dating getting defensive and it is not that serious.  The POINT is if there were NO Internet what other dating method would you choose?

Exactly. 

Look at the comments above. If people were giving rubbish comments about traditional dating, you wouldn't talk? lol.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
ogugua88:

Proof? Sources?

Divorce existed before the internet was invented. Divorce is high, with or without internet. If you want divorce to reduce, tell couples to know one another before making false promises.

Look at the comments above. If people were giving rubbish comments about traditional dating, you wouldn't talk? lol.

If people were talking rubbish about traditional dating still won't change my opinion about online dating.  As I stated before if online dating works for you, GREAT.  Online dating isn't for everyone.  Different strokes for different folks. 

What works for you may not work for the next person.  Some of us aren't risk takers either and doing damn good. 

If you can find someone ONLINE, you can find someone OFFLINE. It is that simple since somebody on here said it is no different.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by ysg4real(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I see people who are into online dating getting defensive and it is not that serious. The POINT is if there were NO Internet what other dating method would you choose?

Exactly.

Mrs.Chima:

Look at it like this, let pretend the World is functioning off old school lifestyle. No computers, Internet, Online Dating, Facebook, and Youtube.

How would you choose your dating method? Remember Internet is not available at this time.

Exactly.

I am not usually one to give a rejoinder or counter the opinion of others on NL, going by anecdotal observation, its always a lost battle to make others see other people's point of view.

I perfectly understand where Mrs Chima is coming from. However, because there are bad experiences doesnt mean there are not many better ones.

I cant imagine a world without internet, facebook, youtube etc, because its a Web2.0 world now.

Its just like imagining a world where people are covered with leaves for clothing instead of fashion trendy world.

Having said that, all these platforms (youtube, facebook or like someoe called it f*ckbook, etc) are tools, just a means to an end, they do not substitue for meeting eventually in real life. Now that those platforms are in place, we might as well use them, while having safety as a top priority. Abuse (AB[/b]normal [b]USE) of anything has negative repercussions.

Like i said in my earlier post. It has worked for me most times and i keep my eyes very open going into online dating.

I think the environment and the perception has a lot to do with it. I could recall when i was a kid and one of my aunts was labelled a prositute because she loves to wear trousers, (she was stunning! even as kids i knew that!) she was pretty too sophisticated for her environment, interestingly most of those that labelled her as such are divorced while she is happly married and still wearing her trousers smiley.

Online dating is not for everyone, orientation also matters, and it is not true that online dating is for sex only or it increases the rate of divorce.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Although there are sites that specializes in sexual hook ups doesn't mean that everyone goes online looking for sexual partners. There are people who see online dating as a normal thing and that is fine. I am not saying that you shouldn't engage in online dating for whatever reasons.

I am just saying that if online dating is no different than traditional dating then why there such a big hype about it?

For the record, where you meet someone has nothing to do with how successful your marriage will be. It is the two parties involved and what they feel is worthy in their marriage.

People want to say because they had good experiences that everyone else will have good experiences it doesn't work like that. I had good experiences with traditional dating and will not push it on other people to do the same because it doesn't mean they will have good experiences as well.

Whichever way you have to get a man or woman do what works for you that all I am saying and embrace everything that comes with it.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by ysg4real(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Although there are sites that specializes in sexual hook ups doesn't mean that everyone goes online looking for sexual partners. There are people who see online dating as a normal thing and that is fine. I am not saying that you shouldn't engage in online dating for whatever reasons.

I am just saying that if online dating is no different than traditional dating then why there such a big hype about it?

For the record, where you meet someone has nothing to do with how successful your marriage will be. It is the two parties involved and what they feel is worthy in their marriage.

People want to say because they had good experiences that everyone else will have good experiences it doesn't work like that. I had good experiences with traditional dating and will not push it on other people to do the same because it doesn't mean they will have good experiences as well.

Whichever way you have to get a man or woman do what works for you that all I am saying and embrace everything that comes with it.

Well said Mrs Chima!
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by dastudent(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
Well,online dating is bad only when you keep it virtual and not take it to the real world.I have connected with hotter girls online before meeting them in person than the ones i meet traditionally.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by InHim4Him(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
MR REAL TRUTH your ideas are really modern but watch it. The internet does not have all the answers but as you can agree with me, it has complicated more lives than can be cataloged here. It is quite exciting chatting, surfing and dating and all the other stuff we do online. But, more hearts have been broken online and many are having fun taking advantage of others more effectively online. Dating is real but I think it should be done with the eyes wide open. Beware of all the scam and fraud going on.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If people were talking rubbish about traditional dating still won't change my opinion about online dating.  As I stated before if online dating works for you, GREAT.  Online dating isn't for everyone.  Different strokes for different folks. 

What works for you may not work for the next person.  Some of us aren't risk takers either and doing damn good. 

If you can find someone ONLINE, you can find someone OFFLINE.  It is that simple since somebody on here said it is no different.  

That wasn't what I was asking though. It always seems as if the informed folks make the boldest statements without any type of factual support lol. Very juvenile. What I meant is that if someone made a dumb claim, like "Traditional dating leads to more domestic abuse", you'd say something against that person's comment lol.

InHim4Him:

MR REAL TRUTH your ideas are really modern but watch it. The internet does not have all the answers but as you can agree with me, it has complicated more lives than can be cataloged here. It is quite exciting chatting, surfing and dating and all the other stuff we do online. But, more hearts have been broken online and many are having fun taking advantage of others more effectively online. Dating is real but I think it should be done with the eyes wide open. Beware of all the scam and fraud going on.

In comparison to what though? I don't think it's fair to say all that about online considering that some internet users are online to avoid or take a break from the "traditional" world. If the traditional world was so perfect, there wouldn't be a need or means for online dating, iTunes, youtube, etc. iTunes came about because we were paying horrid amounts of money for CDs with filler songs. Now, we can go online and pay for the songs we want. Videos were played on tv at designated slots. Now, we can go on youtube and watch whatever we want, whenever we want. Some people can't get "traditional" dating to work for them. It's fact that a lot of us write people off because of how they look lol. Online dating has tried to solve that. The traditional scene is flawed; the cyber scene has its flaws too. If one doesn't work, there's always the other option if you desire it. Make I use Nairaland as example? Lol, if there was a congregation of Nigerians/Africans/etc having these kind of discussions, we wouldn't be bothered to attend. Besides, the drama here cannot be found elsewhere.

Sure, the online dating has its downfalls, because of people being greedy and taking advantage of the naive/helpless. It's not different with traditional dating though, is it? People take advantage in real life too. There's still date r.ape. So, regardless of what someone chooses, one's eyes should always be open, whether it's in person or online. Just like we shouldn't let our guard down and give private info online, it shouldn't be done in person either.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
ogugua88:

That wasn't what I was asking though. It always seems as if the informed folks make the boldest statements without any type of factual support lol. Very juvenile. What I meant is that if someone made a dumb claim, like "Traditional dating leads to more domestic abuse", you'd say something against that person's comment lol.

Even the ones who made the "rubbish" statements have their opinions as well.  It doesn't mean it is right nor wrong.  Opinions are like assholes, we all have them.  There will always be opinions that we may feel are dumb or what the hell?  Life goes on.  You can tell them they are dumb for those opinions, but will that change their minds?  No. 

Even if someone claimed "Traditional dating leads to more domestic abuse".  It still boils down to opinions.  If that how they feel then that how they feel.  I am sure you have made claims that you felt was rightly justified and other people thought it was dumb. 
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2011
If those were opinions, then I wouldn't have said anything. There's a huge difference between an opinion and a factual statement. There's no opinion in "Online dating is mostly for peeps looking for sex" lol.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by ysg4real(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2011
InHim4Him:

I thought i addressed all the "caveat" in my previous posts ?
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by desholah(m): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2011
OP.
Traditional Dating all the way.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 1:11am On Apr 17, 2011
ogugua88:

If those were opinions, then I wouldn't have said anything. There's a huge difference between an opinion and a factual statement. There's no opinion in "Online dating is mostly for peeps looking for sex" lol.

Opinions are either factual or fiction.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2011
desholah:

OP.
Traditional Dating all the way.
Funny!! Having gone through all the posts or comments here,,,One thing I discovered is the very poor and weak abilities of Nigerians to handle very intellectual and serious debates/discussion. This is a debate you can not just come here and make s statement or phrase or a sentence to prove your point.
Coming here saying its traditional or its online dating without giving very logical and intellectual submission is a clear exposure of our intellectual deliduencies,,,
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2011
Further more,,,Just a piece of advice,,,commentators should pls read my posts on the first page of this thread and make comments on those. I am really hoping to have a good conversation with anyone on this topic.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MissyB3(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

Funny!! Having gone through all the posts or comments here,,,One thing I discovered is the very poor and weak abilities of Nigerians to handle very intellectual and serious debates/discussion. This is a debate you can not just come here and make s statement or phrase or a sentence to prove your point.
Coming here saying its traditional or its online dating without giving very logical and intellectual submission is a clear exposure of our intellectual deliduencies,,,
What ridiculous confidence!

REAL TRUTH:

When backward people discuss on serious issues,,they would always take you backward and to the cave. Years back who would ve thought that you can chat and ve a discussion with someone from the US while you re in Africa? who would ve thought decades ago that you could actually go to the space and discover breathtaking discoveries. Who,, I mean who would ve thought that you can actually fly from Africa to US in less than 10hours?? Who in their right senses seven decades ago that you actually transmit information to all over the world in less than a second??Who would have thought that by january this year a revolution would be sweeping the Arab world via the use of internet??absolutely no one.
Excuse me, your point is?
Change happens and, rapidly at that. This is expected and normal, otherwise, the world would be stagnant and there has never been a time that the world stood still without any progress taking place.
Who equally would have thought, 20 years ago, that one could get sexual gratification from someone one has never met in person, much more known? Who would have thought that one could lose his hard earned money to a complete stranger online?
My friend, you have only succeeded in giving me advantages of the internet which is irrelevant to the topic and if you want, without reluctance, I would give you disadvantages too.

REAL TRUTH:

The traditional kind of TV set is black and white,,,people should now tell me hw many people right now ve Black and white TV even in Ajegunle??If you fail to get along with the trend of the day,,the future would definitely leave you behind.

REAL TRUTH:

If you re a traditional person,,,you should not be commenting on here using english language,,you also shouldn't be using the internet to pass your information,,the proper traditional people in Nigeria are the KOMA people and the proper traditional people in the US are the AMISH people(pls google amish, am sure that 99% of the people on NL would be coming across the word Amish for the first time).
Its hypocritical to hold claim to been traditional and you re not in real sense. If you re babe and you wear pants(jeans trousers) you re not traditional,,if you live in the city,,you re not traditional,,
I'm afraid you failed the discussion from the start. I would have addressed your posts ealier, if I knew its content . . .Fortunately, I just didn't bother to read prior to now that you drew my attention to it.
Apparently, from your comment, you do not understand what the poster meant by the term 'traditional (way of) dating'. He wasn't referring to the primitive way of dating where your gramps and grandma prolly choose your partner, as you think. But, to the customary way of dating which is strictly based on a see -me-, i -see -you- before -we -start  condition.
So, modernization really has got zilch to do with this.

REAL TRUTH:

As a guy,,a young man who is highly driven and upward going,,and he desires a wife who shares such passion,,if all the girls he sees in his neighborhood re backward driven without a focus,,,would you advise him to stick with such girls? my answer is NO!!  My personal advice is this,,Don't limit your self!!!!
Perhaps, change his enviroment?
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 2:05am On Apr 18, 2011
@MissyB,,,so in all you have said what is your conclusion in a logical form? You agreed the world shouldn't be stagnant,,so doesn't that tell you the definition of TRADITIONAL? For every students of Economics,, its a common knowledge to know that taste and fashion changes over time,,
How in this world would you say that I do not understand the concept of TRADITIONAL even with clear cut explanation or definition that times and tides of the trends of the day,time or age defines what traditional implies?
In real sense I do not see any need to respond to your posts because you re only aggravated by the fact that you can't accept or do not want admit reality of online dating. Online dating is a reality of our time and its a big issue,,the more reason the poster have it on here.
In the US and Canada,,its a way of life,,,and there are countless single sites that has met several individual needs for spouse(s). There re a couple of sites such as eHarmony,,Christian singles,,etc,,,if you re based in Nigeria,,you definately would not be able access simply because of certain people fraudulent act,,,
Now as I speak to you,,there re people(even Pastors) in Nigeria who have singles network where eligible bachellors and spinsters meet to see if there is a connection that would culminate in to love and ultimately marriage.If online dating is not pronounce activity in Nigeria,,its only going to be a matter of time.When suggest that a young upward going young man should change his environment cos of meeting a lady of his environment,,,the question is what is the possibility of meeting with such lady in the environment he relocates to,,,when you re in a eharmony for instance where you would meet thousands of young eligible professionals looking for a spouse,,why would you want to change ur environment when you can actually bring the world to ur door step?
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Apr 18, 2011
Hmm. Did you say that online dating is not pronounced in Nigeria? How do you think those women and men from NIGERIA meeting other men and women around the WORLD?

By postal services? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. Did you say that online dating is not pronounced in Nigeria? How do you think those women and men from NIGERIA meeting other men and women around the WORLD?
By postal services? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Certainly not through postal services,,,and with your submission it simply buttrees the point that online dating is a reality.The crux of the matter with online dating,, just like any other dating is if the parties are in it for the right reasons.There are very great and dependable online dating sites in the US that has been in existence for almost or more than 20yrs,,,eharmony and Christian Cafe are examples,,,you would need to be a financial member to sign up and use their services,,,and yearly thousands of couple are getting hooked up.
If you live in the western world or US,,,you could verify these,,,but you can not access it from Nigeria because certain people in Nigeria has taken advantage of it by been fraudulent. My main thrust is that,,I am soon hoping to launch an online dating in Nigeria,,,,just watchout!!!!
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MissyB3(f): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

@MissyB,,,so in all you have said what is your conclusion in a logical form?
A)There are risks involved in the traditional way of dating
B)There are also risks involved in online dating, but the risks involved in online dating surmount those in the traditional way of dating
C)Where A and B have one and the same scope, it's therefore safer and more rational to consider A.
I'm yet to have yours.

REAL TRUTH:

For every students of Economics,, its a common knowledge to know that taste and fashion changes over time,,
You'd do well not to bring Economics into this. wink

REAL TRUTH:

How in this world would you say that I do not understand the concept of TRADITIONAL even with clear cut explanation or definition that times and tides of the trends of the day,time or age defines what traditional implies?
Your previous comments suggested so, not I.

REAL TRUTH:

In real sense I do not see any need to respond to your posts because you re only aggravated by the fact that you can't accept or do not want admit reality of online dating.
Misconception, my dear.
I made myself clear enough in my first post on this thread. While I do not fancy cyber-dating, I do not advocate its nullification either. While O D satisfies the yearnings of some, it's causing great harm to some, too.

REAL TRUTH:

In the US and Canada,,its a way of life,,,and there are countless single sites that has met several individual needs for spouse(s). There re a couple of sites such as eHarmony,,Christian singles,,etc,,,if you re based in Nigeria,,you definately would not be able access simply because of certain people fraudulent act,,,
Now as I speak to you,,there re people(even Pastors) in Nigeria who have singles network where eligible bachellors and spinsters meet to see if there is a connection that would culminate in to love and ultimately marriage.If online dating is not pronounce activity in Nigeria,,its only going to be a matter of time.
I do not argue against the existence of dating sites, I just chose traditional dating.

REAL TRUTH:

When suggest that a young upward going young man should change his environment cos of meeting a lady of his environment,,,the question is what is the possibility of meeting with such lady in the environment he relocates to,,,when you re in a eharmony for instance where you would meet thousands of young eligible professionals looking for a spouse,,why would you want to change your environment when you can actually bring the world to your door step?
How does it sound, that out of the more than 58695786587678457658 people you've met or could meet outside the WWW, no one is suited to you?
Confidence and 'safety' are found online where no one knows you, and people would likely believe everything you say, isn't it so? cheesy wink
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by mimiade(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
REAL TRUTH, can i meet you? wink lipsrsealed
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ All interested to be educated about online dating,,,just today match.com just one of the many responsible dating in the US stated today one of the new developments in protecting their clients sex offenders,,,check this http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/18/match.rape.lawsuit/index.html
Match.com does not in any way compares to eHarmony,,,or Christiancafe.com,,but this is to tell you how responsible and serious online business owners could be,,,dating,,love and marriage is a serious business,,,if someone does not meet ur criterior why settle for less because thats all you could see around?
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
mimiade:

REAL TRUTH, can i meet you? wink lipsrsealed
Sure you can mimiade,,,,
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by mimiade(f): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2011
REAL TRUTH, how
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

Certainly not through postal services,,,and with your submission it simply buttrees the point that online dating is a reality.The crux of the matter with online dating,, just like any other dating is if the parties are in it for the right reasons.There are very great and dependable online dating sites in the US that has been in existence for almost or more than 20yrs,,,eharmony and Christian Cafe are examples,,,you would need to be a financial member to sign up and use their services,,,and yearly thousands of couple are getting hooked up.
If you live in the western world or US,,,you could verify these,,,but you can not access it from Nigeria because certain people in Nigeria has taken advantage of it by been fraudulent. My main thrust is that,,I am soon hoping to launch an online dating in Nigeria,,,,just watchout!!!!

If you wants to shun your own people that on you. My point is that like everybody else Nigerians are heavily involved in Online Dating as well regardless if they are using it to scam lonely suckers or not.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

@MissyB,,,so in all you have said what is your conclusion in a logical form? You agreed the world shouldn't be stagnant,,so doesn't that tell you the definition of TRADITIONAL? For every students of Economics,, its a common knowledge to know that taste and fashion changes over time,,
In real sense I do not see any need to respond to your posts because you re only aggravated by the fact that you can't accept or do not want admit reality of online dating. Online dating is a reality of our time and its a big issue,,the more reason the poster have it on here.
Now as I speak to you,,there re people(even Pastors) in Nigeria who have singles network where eligible bachellors and spinsters meet to see if there is a connection that would culminate in to love and ultimately marriage.If online dating is not pronounce activity in Nigeria,,its only going to be a matter of time.When suggest that a young upward going young man should change his environment cos of meeting a lady of his environment,,,the question is what is the possibility of meeting with such lady in the environment he relocates to,,,when you re in a eharmony for instance where you would meet thousands of young eligible professionals looking for a spouse,,why would you want to change your environment when you can actually bring the world to your door step?

Bottom line: If online dating is no different than traditional dating then why are you making it a deal that MOST people on here have chosen traditional dating as THEIR choice regardless if you feel they are stupid or not?

Why is it hard for the likes of you to respect that everyone have different opinions and life choices? If everyone believes in the same thing or does the same thing the WORLD would be boring. Accept diversity and move on.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by Akosbaba(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
I hate to break it to you but toasting chicks on the streets still rules,although online dating is coming of age
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2011
mimiade:

REAL TRUTH, how
Hey Mimiade,,thats the big question,,,would you want to leave ur mail add or cell number here I wouldn't want to do that,,,if you would thats probably how,,,or you might want to suggest how,,hoping to hear back from you,,,
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by REALTRUTH1: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Bottom line: If online dating is no different than traditional dating then why are you making it a deal that MOST people on here have chosen traditional dating as THEIR choice regardless if you feel they are silly or not?

Why is it hard for the likes of you to respect that everyone have different opinions and life choices? If everyone believes in the same thing or does the same thing the WORLD would be boring. Accept diversity and move on.
Hey Mrs Chima,,,, I ve not in any way in all my posts or comments infringe on peoples or individuals to exercise their choices,,,you could read and try comprehend my comments,,,,bottomline is this,,,If people knew or have opportunities to expand their horizons or increase their chances of coming to a point of making choices having had the ability to choose from many choices and not limited ones.
Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by denny4ril: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2011
wink online dating is bridging the gap between boundaries and bringing lovers of different ethnic groups and races together. Though it has its setbacks too but with the spread of phones and internet, it has gradually replaced traditional marriage not even now that networks now get to the so-called remote areas. nobody wants to be left out again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do? / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.