Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating (8014 Views)

7 Traditional Dating Rules You Can Actually Use Today!! / My Online Dating Experience. / Traditional Dating And Internet Dating - The Pros And Cons? Ederly Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating by Relavenue: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2011
I said it elsewhere in this forum as follows:
Meeting via the Internet is no different from meeting in the mall or the office party, barbecue etc. You just have to be careful and observe the same precautions you normally would. For instance, you would not give your address to a complete stranger you met in the neighborhood mall. Why then would you put your entire life in the hands of someone yo just met on the Internet. If you observe the usual common sense precautions, you should be fine. I know too many people that met online and are married today, for me to think it is a farce. Ciao.

Often times, it is not the problem of where you meet, but who you are, I believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? / Never Do This After Sex (must Read) / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.