Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7482 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:

Gej completed the Alaoji power plant in aba and a flyover bridge somewhere else. Rochas hindered the completion of the egbema power plant (it's turbines are still in a container somewhere)
When an igbo man is appointed he should stop thinking of his pocket and think of his people too.I pray for my tribe man Maj Gen Lucky Irabor that after you retire the government will make you minister of agriculture.Ika people are originally farmers,but the poors ones among us need government support towards agriculture.Like it is done to nothern farmers.All young ika people abroad abeg mske una remember home.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
As for the CBN governor,nor forget ika people.God bless jim ovia for grooming emefiele professionally,and for giving many ika people scholarships.Jim ovia abeg sir build a 19mw hydroelectric dam and supply the light to just a small instrustralise zone in ika land,you will also create the instrustrialize zone.
Sir if you do that many of one people outside our land will come home to setup manufacturing business in the zone.It will be an economic zone for only ikas.
Okowa,abeg build a flyover at college junction agbor to reduce too much accident there.
We must always remember our brothers that were carved into edo state.
Ika youths please run from cultism,you will gain nothing.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:

Gej completed the Alaoji power plant in aba and a flyover bridge somewhere else. Rochas hindered the completion of the egbema power plant (it's turbines are still in a container somewhere)
Ok
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

When an igbo man is appointed he should stop thinking of his pocket and think of his people too.I pray for my tribe man Maj Gen Lucky Irabor that after you retire the government will make you minister of agriculture.Ika people are originally farmers,but the poors ones among us need government support towards agriculture.Like it is done to nothern farmers.All young ika people abroad abeg mske una remember home.
oga carry dis your ika rubbish comot for dis thread osiso.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Graysons: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Let me clear you on the real problem down south. If we settle that problem, all other things can be fixed easily. That problem is the Ijaw problem. The Ijaws have been hating on Ndigbo for over a hundred years and the truth is the source of such hatred cannot really be justified. Igbophobia among the Igbo and Igboid of Rivers State can be traced to the Ijaw problem. Try and read up about the early politics of PH in the 1920s/30s to see that all was well in those areas except the Ijaw hatred. This is why I don't take any of the Igbo/Igboid bitterness to heart as I would do to a mortal enemy.
The Akwa/Cross people despite a plethora of tiny outbursts here and there are not among those we consider our enemies any day. I believe you will agree with me on this. The Urhobo/Isokos are a different set that I won't want to discuss for now except you insist on it.
Back to the Ijaws... Everyone knows that Eastern Ijawland specifically those in the Kalabari areas where all formed in the 1800s. This shows that those places were by and large uninhabited Igbo territories which only developed when Ijaw fishermen from Brass area came to fish. With the slave trade and palm oil trade growing, they decided to settle on those lands and because most of the fishing contingents we're young men, they mostly sought for wives among Igbos. No one harrassed them and the number of settlement grew. Efiks equally came to swell the number in those Kalabari area hence the name 'kalabari' derived from Calabar. Unknown to Igbos, these Ijaws view them in a negative light inspite of the hospitality they enjoyed from a larger group. If Igbos had attacked them those days, they would have fled back to the brass area from where they came. Majority of the wealth the Ijaw groups in Rivers enjoyed during those days was derived from their association with Igbos. The hatred started to manifest when slave trade ended and oil palm trade picked up in earnest. As the Europeans left the coasts and ventured inland, that spelt the doom for the economy of those Ijaws and the best way they could respond to it was to hate Ndigbo. Today they have oil yet the hatred never stopped imagine how tomorrow will be when the oil stops flowing. The strategic ones among them know that it is best in their interest to make peace with Ndigbo but the foolish ones think otherwise. We on the other hand gain nothing hating on the Ijaws. This doesn't mean we must not keep in check their shenanigans. We can do so by excelling and building our home ahead of others. In due time they will give up on such hatred. Imagine having a blue print of Igboland with all her constituent parts be designated with a particular function and being built to that effect! What story will an Ijaw tell any group that will make them listen to such tales? Let's build our house first, that will take care of all the land grabbers around. This is far better than bouring hatred for a group of better neighbours.
You igbos are hated by the Eastern ijaw because you invade their lands, rape their women,kill their young men unprovoke during the Nigerian civil war. You are hated because you deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SaintBishop: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Graysons:
You igbos are hated by the Eastern ijaw because you invade their lands, rape their women,kill their young men unprovoke during the Nigerian civil war. You are hated because you deserve it.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
oga carry dis your ika rubbish comot for dis thread osiso.
grin shocked
Nor vex,we nor dey quarell.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Igboid in as much as you're making some sense here but that did not give you the right to insult ndokwa nation because of few outdated elements on Facebook. Is the ones on Facebook the whole population of ndokwa?

Ukwuani by ala eze Facebook page is an open forum that everyone can belong and type nonsense. If you can say the truth here you will agree with me that 80% of people on that Facebook page defend their igboness while only 20% reject the teg. The issue of identity crisis in ndokwa nation is on low now even the Benin history has no base in ndokwa nation now.
I am proud Igbo girl from ndokwa and we have many of Anioma youth both from ika down to ndokwa that are proud Igbo.

In our Anioma youth forum the only Anioma youth forum that represent Anioma youth worldwide almost 90% of us know our Igbo identity. Only few outdated Anioma people who hasn't travel down to east will say otherwise. Ndokwa nation are Igbo we have many Igbo's from east here in ndokwa and we have never had any misunderstanding with them because we see them as part of us.

Please with duo respect stop putting ikwerri and ndokwa on the same page because we are not.All our Igbo identity are still with us we didn't change any even ika people too but ikwerre added (R) to their names.

There is even more confusion roping Ndokwa as a whole... Ndi-Oshimili and Ukwuani (Kwale) merged to form Ndokwa in the 1976 local government reforms. "Ndokwa"! is a portmanteau Ndo + kwa). Ndi-Oshimili and Ukwuani (Kwale) are different.. I believe that Ndi-Oshimili hate being called Bini, and at least most of them are proud Igbos

Written Field works on Igbo history in Igboland started at Aboh when Eze Tchukwuma met with the European Ethnologist and offered many insights in the early 1800s.

Are you from Ndi-Oshimili or Ukwuani?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by horsepower102: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Graysons:

Just Pray that someone like me don’t make it to power because this fake story you cooked up, I will personally make sure it becomes real.

That way if you accuse us of it, I can look at you proudly and claim it.

History revisionist are the worst scum of the earth.

But now I am motivated to commit that mysterious accusations you all have me cooking from your buttocks against Ndigbo

I am not Nnamdi Kanu. I am not IPOB.
My mentality towards you guys is closer to Adolf hitler.

Just pray Someone like me don’t make it to power.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Graysons:
Lies and nothing but lies. All these fairytales have been kept alive to continue dividing the people of the area while their resources are stolen from them. I wonder when you people to wise up. Have you ever thought how your people will survive after the oil dries up? Igbos will always remain your neighbours... Nothing will change it. What relationship will you expect from them as at that time? Think very well.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:

My late father was a life during that war,our villages were killed by biafrans,who nor go nor know.They only way we can join biafra is when you have a proper arrangement like resource control,respect for us a small distinct people.Oshimili igbos(asaba indegens) even understand respect than their brothers across Niger.IPOB think it is by rewriting fake history,and insulting us?
You guys should learn to play politics without bitterness.Okowa whose ncestor ehiade came from benin don dey use igbo play politics because of vote,okowa want to be president but if nor reach he hand he will go back to senate,from insiders.He needs igbo vote.
[/s]

Shut up!
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
[s][/s]

Shut up!
Okay,we only need una vote.Since una nor wan face reality.Na to pretend to be igbos and get their votes in national politics.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
[s]
Graysons:
[/s]

Just thank your stars Igbos are not really into all that. Just thank God.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
horsepower102:

Just Pray that someone like me don’t make it to power because this fake story you cooked up, I will personally make sure it becomes real.

But now I am motivated to commit that mysterious accusations you all have me cooking from your buttocks against Ndigbo

Pray hard Graysons. We plenty like this o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Igboid in as much as you're making some sense here but that did not give you the right to insult ndokwa nation because of few outdated elements on Facebook. Is the ones on Facebook the whole population of ndokwa?

Ukwuani by ala eze Facebook page is an open forum that everyone can belong and type nonsense. If you can say the truth here you will agree with me that 80% of people on that Facebook page defend their igboness while only 20% reject the teg. The issue of identity crisis in ndokwa nation is on low now even the Benin history has no base in ndokwa nation now.
I am proud Igbo girl from ndokwa and we have many of Anioma youth both from ika down to ndokwa that are proud Igbo.

In our Anioma youth forum the only Anioma youth forum that represent Anioma youth worldwide almost 90% of us know our Igbo identity. Only few outdated Anioma people who hasn't travel down to east will say otherwise. Ndokwa nation are Igbo we have many Igbo's from east here in ndokwa and we have never had any misunderstanding with them because we see them as part of us.

Please with duo respect stop putting ikwerri and ndokwa on the same page because we are not.All our Igbo identity are still with us we didn't change any even ika people too but ikwerre added (R) to their names.
Are you a Ukwuani (Kwale) or Ndi-Oshimili? I believe these two groups have different identities.

Ndokwa is a portmanteau coined in 1976 from Ndo + Kwa.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Graysons: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

Just thank your stars Igbos are not really into all that. Just thank God.
You igbos are worst than that, and I'm really thankful that my father's fought against yours during the war, I'm really greatfull.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Reading comment here just dey make me dey laugh,abeg make I go out go chop poke meat and okpa nsukka.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Graysons: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Lies and nothing but lies. All these fairytales have been kept alive to continue dividing the people of the area while their resources are stolen from them. I wonder when you people to wise up. Have you ever thought how your people will survive after the oil dries up? Igbos will always remain your neighbours... Nothing will change it. What relationship will you expect from them as at that time? Think very well.
The things I type are not lies,some of us still have witnesss.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Graysons: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
horsepower102:

[s]Just Pray that someone like me don’t make it to power because this fake story you cooked up, I will personally make sure it becomes real.

I'm i supposed to shake in terror ?what you will do or what you will not do is none of my business.

Your father's did worst,you their children support their abominations by calling it fake news but here we are,still alive and well. So what are you going about for?

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Graysons: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

Pray hard Graysons. We plenty like this o.

I should pray hard for what?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Meshie onu.

Make way for Igboid to enlighten our IPOB brothers.

You and Bkayy don't need to spoil this post with insults and useless conspiracy theories

If someone tells you that he is from Ika and he is not Igbo kupuru ya. You must not insult him, and thereby make non Ndigbo to see us as bitter and hate filled people.

Sorry, not everybody have low self esteem.
It doesn't even exist where I come from.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

I have been observing you here and I found out all your comments put Ndigbo in bad light.

You and Alexbells should take a break from Nairaland for 3 years.

For not groveling for fake unity?
Lol
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

It is not all about what Ika can offer or not. It's all about sociocultural integrity and historical fraternity. Whether any group of Igbos are found in the desert, we will still seek to unite with them especially when our lands are contiguous. Personally, I prefer outspoken people irrespective of how tasteless their opinions may be. It helps to put such people in the right category. Allow them to speak their minds as long as they don't come with insults, it's fine with me.
One problem with most of you is that you are very emotional. You've never for once imagined the advantage of having a decoy in another land (an Igbo that denies himself in another country). Such a group can be used to ascertain sensitive relationship with their host country.
They can serve as a buffer incase of unknown. They will be a willing tool incase of... They can also serve many things I won't list here because your emotional self might not like it.
They will be more important to the Igbo nation if they are out. With us they will destroy more than they contribute with their cancerous nature (that is if they offer anything at all) but placing them in another country will be of tremendous benefit to the Igbo nation for centuries to come
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ndokwagirl(f): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Vintagepipes:

There is even more confusion roping Ndokwa as a whole... Ndi-Oshimili and Ukwuani (Kwale) merged to form Ndokwa in the 1976 local government reforms. "Ndokwa"! is a portmanteau Ndo + kwa). Ndi-Oshimili and Ukwuani (Kwale) are different.. I believe that Ndi-Oshimili hate being called Bini, and at least most of them are proud Igbos

Written Field works on Igbo history in Igboland started at Aboh when Eze Tchukwuma met with the European Ethnologist and offered many insights in the early 1800s.

Are you from Ndi-Oshimili or Ukwuani?

I am not from oshimili, I from Utagba-Uno in ndokwa west.(Yes ukwuani)

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2021
BKayy:

Lol

No No No.

The way things are going, we wont ever units with Ika, Ikwerre and Ukwuani. This is fact.

I just want you to be civil when talking to them.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by powerhouse3(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2021
horsepower102:

Your mentality is like Hitler got nothing ...

you forget that a man cannot be wiser or stronger than the entire nation...by the way how did Hitler end up..

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2021
BKayy:

Lol
Don't mind that guy, we no wan be like Germany again for European union, lol, we want be like UK, Brexit, Opupu AlaIgbo, nonsense unionism, Southern Nigeria my foot, Eastern region not my business, Multiethnic Biafra without Igbo province dead on arrival.

Nigeria without Igbo Province, AlaIgbo or East Central Region, a recipe for Chaos
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by christopher123(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

An average ukwuani man hate igbos.They trust the ikas and Urhobos and isoko more.Delta state is too complicated until you visit and ask questions,you may never understand.We ikas and ukwuanis intermarries to the extent you will think we are one tribe.Ukwuani see the ika man as his closest brother,e get why! Apart for intermarriage,we ikas always protect them especially in Anioma politics(delta north).Oshimili and aniocha people are very wicked,They want anioma to be under them only(manipulations).
But we ikas will always protect our ukwuani brothers with our last blood.ANIOMA is just a political acronym.
Oshimili(asaba people) go say omu of anioma to deceive outsiders.In reality it is omu of oshimilie or asaba,just like oba of lagos is used to deceive people,it oba of eko in reality.Make oshimili man come ikaland come talk nonsense if they no go kill am trow way.Oshimili know their boundary,They man have the capital city of delta state but ika politicians control delta north.
Oshimili man get asaba but in scheme of things they no really get level in delta north senotorial zone.

this your ika seff, what are you bringing to the table, trust me, the aveage igbo no send ika, ukwuani they might not have problem with...as for ika, trust me, many igbo no send them

In anioma, the most exposed are the Enuani, the richest are the enuani and they still call the shots that is why strategic projects like capita and airport and schools are in their place

Trust me, the greater Igbo no send ika, though some ika are trying to relate to igbo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ika_language_(Nigeria)
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
christopher123:

this your ika seff, what are you bringing to the table, trust me, the aveage igbo no send ika, ukwuani they might not have problem with...as for ika, trust me, many igbo no send them

In anioma, the most exposed are the Enuani, the richest are the enuani and they still call the shots that is why strategic projects like capita and airport and schools are in their place

Trust me, the greater Igbo no send ika, though some ika are trying to relate to igbo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ika_language_(Nigeria)

Yes,that was before, now Ika are now calling the shot.Igbos once ruled Nigeria,today fulani are now ruling.Ika and ukwani are now incharge,especially since okowa became governor.CBN governor na our son dey there,delta state governor na our son,chief of defense staff na our son,river state comm of police is our son,Owner of arise tv is our son.the AIG incharge of police legal matters at louis edet house is our son,
Dorathy of bbn is our daughter,she is just claiming igbos to get their support.
Jim ovia is our son
Late Samuel Ogbemudia is our son too(but he made a mistake but we have forgiven him,may his soul rest in peace)
Rtd barr dsp peter ogboi,(former PPRO of NPF edo state command and a former CID investigator in edos state police command)
Wizboy (he is a musician,he is our son too)
And many more of our people I will update the list later.
Obi of agbor is on guiness record as the the youngest person to be crowned a king.

Agriculture:we are food sufficient unlike enugu state especially this nsukka where I am where their land is full of stone and not fertile.We have fertile land unlike igbos)
Oil and gas:We produce more oil than southeast,oil in igbodo,akumazi,idumesah,abavo,mbiri etc
Wild life,Rainforest and fishing:Visit our land and see.
Good road:Okowa continue your good work,all the deities,witches and wizard in ika land will continue to back you up.If okowa is your tribe man,you will know he is a good man.
MARKETS:SO MANY(Go to our land and see,the I like most is the one at owa-alero the hometown of okowa,okowa really like ika people)We don't hate igbos but we are not loud(pride and chest beating) like them.
Diaspora IKa:So many especially in malaysia,ghana,south africa,uk,us,gambia etc.
Manufacturing:We dey try here.Go to agbor and see are people manufacturing light goods like buscuit.Our people have knowledge of making guns.
Hotel and hospitality:So many like stevenson hotel,own by one of our father and son,he also Own steveson securities.We welcome strangers well but once there start misbehaving,we go show them wetin them one see.
Religion:The average ika man is even more diabolic more than a benin man but we don't showcase it.If I take you to my mothers place(Idumesah) you go see wetin I nor fit talk here.
Our christains are good too,we also have big churches like the "untouchable children of God" at agbor.
We have a small ika muslim population,but once they start behaving like fulani,they will be killed,yes they are ika first before islam.
So many of our people have so much investment in north and west(a great mistake) especially in kano,jos,ekiti(one of my uncle made same mistake),Ibadan lagos,even in asaba and benin etc.But now they are now realising their mistake.
So many of our sons and daughter are in government but they are not loud.I even know one senior man for high court edo state,but you will know his tribe because not a loud person.
In edo state police command ika people dominate since edo state was created.
So many things we bring to the table if only kanu respect us and stop insulting us.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
In the Nigeria military I know many top ika men wey dey on low key.They are not loud even in all this federal gov agencies many of our people full there.Asaba(oshimili) people time don pass.Go to delta see okowa appointees count ika and ukwuani people,then you know say oshimili time don pass.
University of agbor
Central hospital agbor
Oil flow station abavo
Nddc projects in all ika clan even igbanke clan(okowa influence)
In agbor,okowa don put good fully every where,but there are still some place remaing.Okowa don invest heavily in agbor erosion problem,now erosion in agbor is becoming a thing of the past.
Electricity:God bless okowa,okowa is Godsent to ika people.Our people know what I mean
Igbos full our land,they trade and farm,We don't hate them.Some igbos are ikas.
Security:we are still fighting cultist,arm robbers,kidnapers with vigilantees,but you see fulani trouble makers in the bush? I can not discuss their openly,but my advice to yorubers,stop showcasing your action on tv,fight fulani in secret and defend your land.
Solid minerals:Oh my God;bauxite,iron,copper,zinc etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

ECWA Pastor And 2 Church Members Killed By Terrorists In Niger State / Okoya-thomas Wants Nigerians To Learn French / Best Country In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.