Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait (22962 Views)

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by mrwonlasewonie: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2021
There's nothing wrong with being an introvert, introverts are usually smart because they have the time to think deeply about themselves and usuallu live their lives free of collectivism, so enjoy your introversion.

13 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Roseey0(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2021
Sorry
You can't change who you are.
Learn to understand what makes you happy and stick to it.
Wanting to be extroverted won't satisfy you either

6 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by mrwonlasewonie: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
grin lipsrsealed angry grin grin grin grin
IDIGANLEBEH:
dude you need to fuck_!
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by dumahi(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
debaj10:
most billionaires today were introverts, growing up.
most geniuses are introverts.
most novelists, same.
ur problem isn't being an introvert; it's lacking purpose.
find it and u will h8 disturbance! cheesy
also, stop being a narcissist-
laugh at urself and make others laugh.
(starting with ur family and ur only friend, lol).
cos whatever ur traits, only u can make u happy.
You are a BIG soul. But beware of arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by LostMyZeal(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021

cheesy cheesy
Weird People's Party

Better go for check up

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Monogamy: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Then you need to get as much things that would make you at your comfort zone..
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by blazepascal(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
issorite. if you are an introvert pls work more on your self ambivert is even better or omniverted

I remembered when I was an introvert the worst part was that I was also shy I could not express my feelings with my speech I was always silent even when I was being cheated I still remained silent when girls came around I would look like a dumb person I could not utter any thing I was scared, shy ,always silent. even if I see my friends from a far distance I will take another route so we won't meet our selves

well it was when I left home for university that was when my live changed luckily for me i was surrounded with the bad guys asin the confident guys the alpha males I hanged out with them and I was getting my confidence back they would tell me to approach any girl and woo her although I was scared but I wanted to prove to them it was a minor thing I faked my confidence most time

then ..I hated eye contact if you were having a conversation with me I would look away my guys would always insult me how can I be talking with a lady and be looking else where.. I later realize making eye contact while talking was important ..so I practice faking eye contact. I faked everything.. now Im used to it haha no more shyness no more introversion.

14 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Introvertmemer(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
There's the bad part and the good part you just have to look for it
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by yusufu16: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2021
I am also introvert. And I love being introvert. I find joy and peace.

5 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Offpoint1: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2021
I'm glad I'm introvert, I'm unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2021
The richest person in the world is an introvert. the second is an introvert. Even the 3rd is an introvert. Infact the 4th.
Most billionaire in the world are introverts. Find your purpose.

19 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by hermesprogidy(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
You are not introverted, you are depressed. Go seek therapy.

9 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
I think they are special

1 Like

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by SirMichael1: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
What you are is depressed due to your low self esteem and not anything relating to introversion.

I'm an introvert and introversion doesn't mean taking every shiit thrown at me. At work, my colleagues know that I like being quiet but they also know enough that I can sting where it hurts the most. What helps me is that I trash every behaviour immediately it is being done. I'll tell you sternly that this thing you just did, if you do it again, I'm afraid that you're gonna have a lot to deal with from me.

That way, I earn my respect.

6 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Reex12(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
lol op are u depressed
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Onelove508: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You become weird, you can't even figure your self out talk less of other people.

You lack social skills.. And people thought this is cool... Menh! Things could escalate quickly because you are keeping bootled emotions which is rather detrimental towords your relationship with other people.

This is just me and I hate this feeling. I could get so angry but you wouldn't know because I can't voice it out. I could kill!!

Somebody save me!

Do you masturbate?!

5 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by derbykol(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2021
bouncin04:
Whatever , Proudly an introvert.
Don't mind OP

1 Like

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by tayeloveme4rel: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2021
brother am a leo and a introvert but i keep hurting my emotion and feelings
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Mine is self induced.

I like it though cause,I get to pick my friends.

However,it was all brought about by a medium.

1 Like

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by jimmychang: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2021
I am an introvert always quiet ,cold and shy ,always wanted my space embarassed...I wanted to change but it didn't end well ...I had to make another personality to cover up (the funny persona)...I can make you laugh and make jokes outside but seriously I just want you to shut the Bleep up,close your teeth and get out grin grin grin.

Introversion is power ...use it to your own benefit wink

Depression is not introversion abeggrin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by tayeloveme4rel: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Onelove508:

Do you masturbate?!
sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by bigcee(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You become weird, you can't even figure your self out talk less of other people.

You lack social skills.. And people thought this is cool... Menh! Things could escalate quickly because you are keeping bootled emotions which is rather detrimental towords your relationship with other people.

This is just me and I hate this feeling. I could get so angry but you wouldn't know because I can't voice it out. I could kill!!

Somebody save me!

Oga, you have a personality disorder. Your problem is not "introvert"

1 Like

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Heterodox(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I want to be left alone but who survives alone?
schizoids
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by tayeloveme4rel: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2021
derbykol:
Don't mind OP
SOMETIME but not all ways
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by o9o9: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

Somebody save me!

You are depressed not introverted.

Don't ascribe words to things you know nothing of. Introvert doesn't mean you don't voice out your concerns. Introverts tend to be more vocal they just don't do it in the wide open. They are reserved and do all the talking in a close cycle of their friends. Most introverts can be loud people, they aren't just loud out in the open until you get to know them or they are comfortable with you.

Lots of online people who spend hours online are actually introverted.

Introverts also don't lack social skills. They just decide not to engage because small talks and making friends wear them out easily. I know people who can keep up with 500 friends. I can't even handle 5 friends and keeping in constant touch and trying to keep discussions going. It's tiring.

Being angry and not voicing out isn't introversion. Please.

8 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2021
bigcee:

Oga, you have a personality disorder. Your problem is not "introvert"
gringrin probably BPD.

2 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2021
jimmychang:
I am an introvert always quiet ,cold and shy ,always wanted my space embarassed...I wanted to change but it didn't end well ...I had to make another personality to cover up (the funny persona)...I can make you laugh and make jokes outside but seriously I just want you to shut the Bleep up,close your teeth and get out grin grin grin.

Introversion is power ...use it to your own benefit wink

Depression is not introversion abeggrin grin grin

Yeah.

I hate it when people talk too much grin

Like seriously when did you develop into a mosquito??
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Coldie(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2021
It only made me cold. I easily cut people off, me that's an introvert I go out of my way to mk friends u still want to dissapoint me.

I would just stop talking to u.

I learnt to think out of being an introvert, I analyze situations very much.

I sometimes ask God why he created me different.

But I give myself hope that if everybody is the same and God created me like this that means there's a purpose for my existence.

I beleive I would fufil that purpose, the moment u have this thinking u would strive to achieve. U won't be looking for people ur strive would attract people to u

3 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by bigcee(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2021
SegFault:
gringrin probably BPD.
or ASPD
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2021
haha cheesy cheesy
Darkseid:
When people lack social skills, and suffer from social anxiety coupled with shyness, they'll come online to claim introverts. You're not an introvert, you just need therapy.
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by mofedamijo(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2021
debaj10:
most billionaires today were introverts, growing up.
most geniuses are introverts.
most novelists, same.
ur problem isn't being an introvert; it's lacking purpose.
find it and u will h8 disturbance! cheesy
also, stop being a narcissist-
laugh at urself and make others laugh.
(starting with ur family and ur only friend, lol).
cos whatever ur traits, only u can make u happy.

Thank you. You took the words straight outta my mouth. I am glad I am introverted. What takes others six weeks to think through and calculate, i finish in less than six hours. Sometimes when i share my opinion on something, people pause to ask how does this guy think so differently.

The op is his own problem not the introverted traits.

Been introverted doesn't mean you lack social skills, its just that you like your space. When people eventually get to know you, they like you more.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / Sexkillz Must Go!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.