Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait (22963 Views)

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by iamyemiakins(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2021
oblaak:
I think I’m among the world worst introverts but I just discovered that the more money you have, the more your introverted nature disappears. Money brings confidence
Why do you think you're among the world worst introverts?
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Orpazpjr: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
CALCULUS16:
I am highly introverted
My introvertishness comes with strong timidity embarassed though very brilliant especially at maths and other sciences, I'm very gentle, for every gentle guy u see, there is a battle going on between his subconscious and his own consciousness, between his will and the genetic or environmental programming of his mind
I don't smile cos I am fighting with my inner man, introvertishness also come with fear, i am the most fearful person when it comes to talking before people , meeting new people, voicing my opinion out, etc
But I'm the most kind and caring, only those who know me very close know this
I read several book on cognitive science, psychology, philosophy of mind, temperaments, etc even I went deep into spiritual aspect of it too
I prayed on mountains, in the secret places and in the Bush thinking a miracle would occur
But nothing was changed, until I started applying the knowledge I have garnered so far and I see that, heaven and hell is in our head,,,,, our mind is a miniature representation of the heaven and hell manifesting in this world with each person living in and with it
I studied Indian mystic, yoga and I listened to swamiji with the aim of conquering the mind too, I see that the mind is a place of its own, those who are extrovert are really living in heaven while those who are shy are living in the hell, cos most timid people do not enjoy the world the way they want, they are mostly with low self esteem, and some have personality disorder.
I have conquered my shyness a bit with the help of God but its not an easy job,
We gat a whole lot of strength within us, we are divine masterpiece that need to know and understand who we are, by seeing ourself in everyone you see , we develop cosmic love that conquer the hellish kind of mind that we carry with this *changing and aging mask * we carry about, remember this , this changing and aging mask is a cosmic design to put some in bondage , especially the introvert, but once we go deeper to the root of our being , and really found out who we are, our personality will changed , I must tell you the truth, life is boring when one is an introvert, but we need to work on ourselves

Chief, could you drop your email, I sent a PM will like to discuss with you outside of the platform.

Many Regards
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by CALCULUS16: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Orpazpjr:

Chief, could you drop your email, I sent a PM will like to discuss with you outside of the platform.

Many Regards
Ok
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Lonelypacifist6: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You become weird, you can't even figure your self out talk less of other people.

You lack social skills.. And people thought this is cool... Menh! Things could escalate quickly because you are keeping bootled emotions which is rather detrimental towords your relationship with other people.

This is just me and I hate this feeling. I could get so angry but you wouldn't know because I can't voice it out. I could kill!!

Somebody save me!

It's not such a bad thing, people just have to understand that mot everyone would be like and we need our spaces, I'm an introvert too, and spend most times at work or home. What makes it better is I own my business so no interpersonal relationships needed.
Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
abbey621:
Stop confusing being introvert with being depressed or suffering from chronic anxiety. Most Nigerian introverts are just people frustrated due to lack of opportunity or resources. I have seen many people claim introvert only to travel out of the country and start balling. I have seen so called introverts suddenly turn into motivational speakers when they reached a certain status in their career/life, in fact I am an introvert by nature but when the success came with the exposure abroad, I discovered that what I called being introvert was just plain frustration, I no know how I became a talkative once dollars became involved grin grin grin
grin haha.. bros make we link up na I am the op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / Sexkillz Must Go!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.