Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume (16208 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Pk01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

Kano +sokoto is the entire popn of south east is a fact..I see power staying in the North till 2031..

SW was about declaring Oduduwa Republic after MKO Abiola was denied presidency until we made two SW persons - OBJ and Falae- to fly the flags of the two largest political parties so that Yoruba person becomes the next president in 1999.

So take your silly IPOB blackmail to another place.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by preciousmetals: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ali Ndume ogun kill you there, what the south east want is Biafra and not your so called Nigeria President
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by nedekid: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
tito44:
If North try that nonsense, the whole Nigeria will cease to exist.

Born to rule parasites
If they do, noting will happen.
They know we don't want war, besides we are docile people.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by PHijo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
The North will most likely get a "third term".

The South doesn't seem to have that cohesion required for a Southerner to win.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
[[quote author=Pk01 post=99879551][/quote]]

@Pk01

You even steal in daylight by adding what I didn’t write in your quote of my writing.

That Kano+Sokoto population count is in your own head, not for real. Aboki who pretended to be Yoruba.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Pk01(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
@m not yoruba.. enugu now get water?
onuman:
[]

@Pk01

You even steal in daylight by adding what I didn’t write in your quote of my writing.

That Kano+Sokoto population count is in your own head, not for real. Aboki who pretended to be Yoruba.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by eeetuk(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
“Senator Ali Ndumene: For the southeast, let me say for example, you want to be the head of this house and you are calling for the division of the house, will it work? I think the southeast needs to think about it. That is what is creating the rumor for the northerners to even say they want to be the president again. If you want to be president of Nigeria, you must believe in the unity of Nigeria. I support the candidate to come anywhere from the south.”

Good talk by Senator Ali Ndumene. And I think his remark above is right on the money. Ibos cannot claim Biafra as their country and at the same time, want to produce the presidency of Nigeria. It is like trying to have it both ways---that to me will not work.

In 1983 Major General Mohammedu Buhari carried out a successful military coup against a sitting civilian president---Shehu Shagari because he feared, then vice President Alex Ekwueme—an Ibo man was going to become the president.

I think Senator Ali Ndumene remembered this part of history—and that is why his speech above touched specifically on Southeast. And I think APC will be defeated if someone from Southeast is picked as the party flag bearer in 2023.

Oh, and by the way, did you know Bola Tinubu is about to announce his presidential bid for 2023? Mr. Tinubu is almost 100 years old and want to be president? Don’t take this lightly, because part of Bola Tinubu fear is Ibo candidacy in APC will end party chance of winning in 2023. Based on my reporting and other media reports, this concern is having a lot of ears among APC top officials.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Emekaonline: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:
Justice and equity: let the two largest political parties zone their presidential candidates to the Southeast.

We did that in 1999 for equity and justice sakes when we all agreed to have OBJ and Falae, both from the SW, to flag the flags of the two largest political parties.

You are a liar. SW did not get the presidency on a platter of gold. Were you born just yesterday? Go and ask and they will tell you that Ekwueme also contested with OBJ at the primary level. If the presidency was zoned to the SW then, why did Ekwueme contest with OBJ in the PDP?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by faste: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
The next phase of nigeria is the phase of disintegration;No sensible human being would want to supervise disintegration a country.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Sonn(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who is zoning presidency to the North?

APC is micro zoning its presidential ticket to the South West and that is what matters.

It could be recalled that recently, ipob lunatics have increased their presence on social media just to smear either Tinubu or Osinbajo who are the likely candidates to be fielded.

Even pdp is contemplating SW. Forget athifku, dat na usual ipob foolishness.
Perpetual SLAVE is having sleepless nights over IPOB, it's an unstoppable and indefatigable IDEA cum MOVEMENT, So steer clear, Presidency or not, IGBO can never go hungry, be proud of your state and mention it here and i will count your blessings and benefits from IGBO, being jealous of IGBO can only cut your life short because they keep matching and progressing even without your so called Audio PRESIDENCY.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by thatigboman: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Boko haram sponsor ndume that should be in a maximum prison speaking. So presidency should be zoned to the south but north east.
Terrorists chief sponsor talking rubbish.
Same people that tricked umahi to decamp to APC with promise of presidency.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Sonn(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Restructure this country for goodness sake, let every REGION Govern their space as they so desire, this country will never work without RESTRUCTURING,
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Odingo1: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Emekaonline:

You are a liar. SW did not get the presidency on a platter of gold. Were you born just yesterday? Go and ask and they will tell you that Ekwueme also contested with OBJ at the primary level. If the presidency was zoned to the SW then, why did Ekwueme contest with OBJ in the PDP?
Liar, Obasanjo was brought out of prison to compensate Yorubas. Ekwueme and other people that contested is just a mere formality.

Before the primaries the north and south reach consensus that is Obasanjo that everyone will vote for, that is why they went to prison to fetch him.

Yoruba got the presidency at a platter of Gold.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by catloaded: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
That is unacceptable
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Jackson105: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

If not that Nigeria’s political leaders had decided that presidency was going to the SW, how would OBJ just released from prison with N20.000 in his bank accounts defeat an Alex Ekwueme who formed PDP?

Close your stinking mouth up.

Go and ask your daddy at home. No one is zoning presidency to the East, u work for it or you keep crying. Even PDP won't give ibo presidency let alone APC.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by sirp9898(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amaechi2023:
“For the southeast, let me say for example, you want to be the head of this house and you are calling for the division of the house, will it work?

Atiku be like: PDP should forget Nyamri!! I got them by the ball sack..

Because there is no fair play in nig
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who is zoning presidency to the North?

APC is micro zoning its presidential ticket to the South West and that is what matters.

It could be recalled that recently, ipob lunatics have increased their presence on social media just to smear either Tinubu or Osinbajo who are the likely candidates to be fielded.

Even pdp is contemplating SW. Forget athifku, dat na usual ipob foolishness.

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT KID!!!
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Amaechi2023(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Onepeople:
zombie think ,don't allow any idiot use your brain, if ipob should be a reason why the east will not produce the president , the north should not think of anything presidency again, because they are everything wrong with the country, u have boko haram, killer's herdsmen ,bandits and still have the effontery to blame others.
small pikin dey worry you.

you just listed the problems facing the north forgetting the problem attached to the south..
rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by flokii: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
You guys notice how Ndume stylishly wrote off Igbos for APC presidential ticket in 2023? It is easier for a camel to pass through the needle eye than for Northerners to hand over power to SE.

From the way it's going, APC will field SW with support of prominent Northerners and of course political machinations. PDP out of jealousy will have no option than to field another credible Yoruba person to try their luck.

South East can't say they want to be the head of a house they want divided. It defies common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by QuotasSystem: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
The Presidency is definitely going south. 100% sure.

PDP zoning to the north would be swimming against the tide (especially with recent events) and I doubt they'll try it.

The SS and SW have very bright chances.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jackson105:

Go and ask your daddy at home. No one is zoning presidency to the East, u work for it or you keep crying. Even PDP won't give ibo presidency let alone APC.

If APC won’t give presidential ticket to an Igbo, why would APC then give its presidential ticket to a Yoruba?
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
flokii:
You guys notice how Ndume stylishly wrote off Igbos for APC presidential ticket in 2023? It is easier for a camel to pass through the needle eye than for Northerners to hand over power to SE.

From the way it's going, APC will field SW with support of prominent Northerners and of course political machinations. PDP out of jealousy will have no option than to field another credible Yoruba person to try their luck.

South East can't say they want to be the head of a house they want divided. It defies common sense

In bold: silly blackmail against the Igbo who are not IPOB.

By the way, if you are Abokii, Arewa adopting Islamic Sharia criminal laws was like Arewa dividing Nigeria. Boko Haram fighting for a country that uses Islamic Sharia criminal laws made GEJ government useless for Buhari to win.

If you are a Yoruba, you know that Yoruba was about to declare Oduduwa Republic after MKO debacle until we made two Yorubas to fly the presidential flags of the two largest political parties.

Equity must prevail in Nigeria through having two Igbo presidential candidates on the tickets of APC and PDP, if not, Nigeria deteriorates.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by flokii: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

In bold: silly blackmail against the Igbo who are not IPOB.

By the way, if you are Abokii, Arewa adopting Islamic Sharia criminal laws was like Arewa dividing Nigeria. Boko Haram fighting for a country that uses Islamic Sharia criminal laws made GEJ government useless for Buhari to win.

If you are a Yoruba, you know that Yoruba was about to declare Oduduwa Republic after MKO debacle until we made two Yorubas to fly the presidential flags of the two largest political parties.

Equity must prevail in Nigeria through having two Igbo presidential candidates on the tickets of APC and PDP, if not, Nigeria deteriorates.

I'm a full-blooded Yoruba man and to be honest, attimes I share your sentiments on this issue of equity or whatnot for Igbos..

But your crimes in Nigeria are too grave to be ovelooked coupled with this domineering and unruly attitude of your folks.
With the way SE is playing politics of bitterness and hate, calling other tribes unprintable names over GEJ's loss in 2015 when even GEJ has moved on won't help you people atal.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
It‘s Dave Umahi and Babagana Zulum come 2023

cheesy

Don't kid yourself. No Igbo can ever get the APC ticket. APC ticket is for Yoruba candidate. Igbos should petition for PDP ticket and face APC Yoruba candidate.

In fact Ndume gave a clue as per how unfancied Igbos are when he chided them for wanting to rule a nation they are always seeking to break up.

Please bet 2 million with me right now and let us pray God keeps us alive till APC Primaries next year so I cash out cool

“For the southeast, let me say for example, you want to be the head of this house and you are calling for the division of the house, will it work?

“And I think the southeast needs to think about it. That is what is creating the rumour for the northerners to even say they want to be the president again. If you want to be president of Nigeria, you must believe in the unity of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Jackson105: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

If APC won’t give presidential ticket to an Igbo, why would APC then give its presidential ticket to a Yoruba?

You expected to be given Ewedu Fulani alamjari party ticket? You really need your brain check, go and demand for PDP ticket that you guys have been slaving for since '99 not APC ticket, you can't work in GT bank and expected to be pay from first bank.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

Please tell me you are kidding with this comment. Lol. When did Igbos and Yorubas become equal in the APC? Also, when were you born? 2020?

What exactly did Igbos contribute, other than insult and malevolence, to the attainment of the Presidency the APC is enjoying today?

You Igbos love fooling yourselves sha. You play politics of enmity and acrimony all the time yet you expect to be rewarded where you deliberately made yourselves of little value with your hateful and toxic ways. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Please tell me you are kidding with this comment. Lol. When did Igbos and Yorubas become equal in the APC? Also, when were you born? 2020?

What exactly did Igbos contribute, other than insult and malevolence, to the attainment of the Presidency the APC is enjoying today?

You Igbos love fooling yourselves sha. You play politics of enmity and acrimony all the time yet you expect to be rewarded where you deliberately made yourselves of little value with your hateful and toxic ways. Lol.

I got you at the jugular.

Only a tiny percentage of Yoruba belonged to the PDP formed by Alex Ekwueme, when we handed over the PDP presidential ticket in 1999 to Yoruba, because of consideration for zoning and rotation of the presidency to the southwest.

Yoruba did not even vote OBJ to become president.
Yorubas were majority in AD - a Yoruba political party then.

You seem to believe that insulting Igbo, insulting the intelligence of people, is the way to get presidential tickets in 2023.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jackson105:

You expected to be given Ewedu Fulani alamjari party ticket? You really need your brain check, go and demand for PDP ticket that you guys have been slaving for since '99 not APC ticket, you can't work in GT bank and expected to be pay from first bank.

Another monkey noise to attract Fulani sympathy for Yoruba.
Reality is that Yoruba rejected PDP in 1999, hurled insults against PDP then as most Yoruba belonged to AD.

Yet Nigeria’s kingmakers considered OBJ fresh from prison and made him PDP presidential candidate and made Falae the presidential candidate of the second largest political party -all these to ensure that a Yoruba became president then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayu: PDP Will Win Presidential Election Despite Opposition Of Five Governors / 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / FG Considers Boko Haram’s Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.