Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume (16205 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Freestainworld(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Tell us which part of the South, Northerners knows how to play jamboree with the brains of the southerners, Assuming it is southwest, will they agree to zone the presidency to the East later? Assuming it is the East, will the north accept to zone it the South West later? some body should ask Ndume
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by lugo99(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
WizKid is a goat
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by StreetFight: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Okay. He can see clearly that the current Northern President has brought Sorrow, Tears and Blood.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Goodghoxt: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I will continuously blame our docile southeastern politicians for the situation of things here.
All we care about is money, nothing else even I myself.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by tuoyoojo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
The way I am looking at this country. Imagine if the sides were reversed, if a southern president tried to pull this stunt. What the northern reaction would have been. Case study was obasanjo's third term bid.

By the way, in your heart of hearts.....
Do u really think that your vote would count in the next election

It is not those who go out to vote but those who count it that matters that determines electoral results.

In all fairness I pity the next administration because there would be almost nothing tangible to work with

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
moscobabs:
PDP will bring Atiku again in 2023

Power remains in the north with Atiku as PDP presidential candidate.

... with Atiku as PDP presidential candidate, and a southerner as APC presidential candidate, the northern faction of APC shall flock behind Atiku, the APC govt helps Atiku to win.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Onepeople: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Foolish man,the fulanis had boko haram and banditry still went ahead to produce the president two consecutive times, if Ipob is the reason why easterners will not produce the president can we at least negotiate our way out of this contraption. If ipob is your problem hypocrite, the igbos will continue to show support to them until justice and equity is guaranteed. Gumi should be in the Bush negotiating for the release of the kidnapped of Kaduna school children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Charly68: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
They say one thing in public but do another in private.
They are hypocrites
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Amaechi2023(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
osazsky:
And so wat.i am from d south and will vote a northerner 10 times peovided he is an upgrade of buhari and tinubu.so cuz someone is from d west i should vote for him..mumu..irespective of tribe or religion if u are a diplomat and policy driven candidate u have my vote fools.u guys are d cause of our problems
the zoning system is an avenue to show that every region has credible individuals..

when it's your turn, you should produce your best candidate that would represent you well.

benue and kogi are filled with ethnical and political crisis because they lack this system but Niger state barely have such crisis because they zone at all times..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Pk01(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Igbos how market?

For the southeast, let me say for example, you want to be the head of this house and you are calling for the division of the house, will it work?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by bareal(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's the fault of 16 PDP years and Jonathan according to vurturegrillz, hellinus and the rest of the Zombies
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by skywalker240(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jestin:
No one should waste their energy because Osibanjo is our next President.
Speak for yourself.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Jackson105: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:
Justice and equity: let the two largest political parties zone their presidential candidates to the Southeast.

We did that in 1999 for equity and justice sakes when we all agreed to have OBJ and Falae, both from the SW, to flag the flags of the two largest political parties.

Just close your mouth, Alex Ekwueme contested in that election, before OBJ deafeat him, no one will give SE presidency without contest get that into your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Onepeople: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who is zoning presidency to the North?

APC is micro zoning its presidential ticket to the South West and that is what matters.

It could be recalled that recently, ipob lunatics have increased their presence on social media just to smear either Tinubu or Osinbajo who are the likely candidates to be fielded.

Even pdp is contemplating SW. Forget athifku, dat na usual ipob foolishness.
very soon you will be commenting from Benin republic IDP camp .
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
This northern taqqiya master should shut the Bleep up.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by jamiudinho(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
JosephXavier:
If the presidency is zoned to the North in 2023, trust me it won't last up to 2025 before Biafra and Oduduwa Republic emerges
na today
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Burgerlomo: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
silvoclaira:
Avoid a partner having an affair outside your relationship sad

Wetin you see my bro or sis grin
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Rugaria: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ayo2004:
They can zone it to the North for the next century,just give us somebody that will work angry
Fighting for leaders from our tribes without caring if they will perform or not is the most stupid thing to do,Northerners are suffering the most from a Northern president,of what use is zoning to the south when the southern president will still be controlled by Northern cabals If we are going to elect a southern president,let it be because he is worthy not because he is from our states
Tribalism is taking us backwards as it has eaten deep into our society and also religious foolishness..a friend of mine made a bad decision and now it is affecting his business,now,he is spending huge sums of money on alfas,pastors and herbalists who give him all sort of water,sopa and other useless materials,now he believes it is his village people when in fact,it is his brain affecting him,many diverse situations like this is causing Nigeria to move backwards

But what do I know?I'm just a child so my opinion will probably not make sense to some "supposed" adults
Why should it always be the north?
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jackson105:

Just close your mouth, Alex Ekwueme contested in that election, before OBJ deafeat him, no one will give SE presidency without contest get that into your brain.

If not that Nigeria’s political leaders had decided that presidency was going to the SW, how would OBJ just released from prison with N20.000 in his bank accounts defeat an Alex Ekwueme who formed PDP?

Close your stinking mouth up.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Rugaria: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Onepeople:
very soon you will be commenting from Benin republic IDP camp .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Onepeople: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amaechi2023:
“For the southeast, let me say for example, you want to be the head of this house and you are calling for the division of the house, will it work?

Atiku be like: PDP should forget Nyamri!! I got them by the ball sack..
zombie think ,don't allow any idiot use your brain, if ipob should be a reason why the east will not produce the president , the north should not think of anything presidency again, because they are everything wrong with the country, u have boko haram, killer's herdsmen ,bandits and still have the effontery to blame others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Eastcaostboy: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
JosephXavier:
If the presidency is zoned to the North in 2023, trust me it won't last up to 2025 before Biafra and Oduduwa Republic emerges
bro, leave oduduwa they will still betray biafrans they are still the same. The egyptians you see today you shall see them no more

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by McBaron2(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
North or South, all we want is a good visionary leader
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by sheu01: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
South need to have one voice butt there's division in south already cos they don't believe in their ideology. We have northern Gov forum and they are doing meeting for d progress of d North but we don't have Southern Gov forum for d common goal of southern Nigeria. We don't love each other in d south. Wike shouted that PDP will zone Presidency to d North just cos of his own selfish interest and d pple of d south make PDP to b strong and why did they want to zone to North. South must produce next President for fairness and equity
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by popesco123: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

APC is micro zoning its presidential ticket to the South West and that is what matters.

It could be recalled that recently, ipob lunatics have increased their presence on social media just to smear either Tinubu or Osinbajo who are the likely candidates to be fielded.

it is the turn of north central and our dear party man Bello we know. nothing for Tinubu and houseboyanjo
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pk01:
Igbos how market?

For the southeast, let me say for example, you want to be the head of this house and you are calling for the division of the house, will it work?

SW was about declaring Oduduwa Republic after MKO Abiola was denied presidency until we made two SW persons - OBJ and Falae- to fly the flags of the two largest political parties so that Yoruba person becomes the next president in 1999.

So take your silly IPOB blackmail to another place.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by sheu01: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
South need to have one voice but there's division in south already cos they don't believe in their ideology. We have northern Gov forum and they are doing meeting for d progress of d North but we don't have Southern Gov forum for d common goal of southern Nigeria. We don't love each other in d south. Wike shouted that PDP will zone Presidency to d North just cos of his own selfish interest and d pple of d south make PDP to b strong and why did they want to zone to North. South must produce next President for fairness and equity
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Masterchef(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
How would this count for third term after people have made superior arguments for rotational presidency even though it's not enshrined in Nigeria’s constitution.

Many abokis, including Ndume never come straight. His is simply a deceitful sympathy for the South. Plus, why must he make an argument against the South East in this same argument? Hypocrisy!!

Same Ndume in a recent TV interview blamed the military for insecurity in the North. In that same interview, it was same Ndume again making excuses on behalf of the military citing lack of equipment, funding and what have you.

Its so disgusting. People of Ndume's ilk stand for nothing and they are part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by onuman: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

Foolishness is when a Yoruba invokes IPOB phenomenon as campaign strategy to blackmail Igbo from pressing for an Igbo to justly succeed PMB in 2023.

How many Fulanis have the Yoruba murdered? How many Fulani has IPOB murdered?
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by Funkeshuga(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
I pray North failed to allow southerners contest in 2023 that's if Nigeria will exist by then, this wi faster the breakup of this country faster than I long presume
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by adedehinbo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
It‘s Dave Umahi and Babagana Zulum come 2023

cheesy
he already told you that you can't be a president of the country you want not to exist anymore,umahi can't be Nigeria president for now,after Yoruba 4yrs,it will go back to East and then 4years to north again,that would be the best solution
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume by JosephXavier: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
bro, leave oduduwa they will still betray biafrans they are still the same. The egyptians you see today you shall see them no more

Once a Judas always a Judas abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) / David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.