Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me (29350 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
What kinda thread is this,

IS YOUR EX SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOU.
Next please angry
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Sijo01(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
How's she your ex girl friend

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Samson1104(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
This one still dey jss2

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Jaqenhghar: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

Please I met an honest and religious girl, lately.
We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.
I really want this girl. I can’t even get my self since then.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.
My guy run. All these christian feminists are the worst. she will talk all this one and still be taking D on the low.
Its not worth it

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by 12345baba(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello simp
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
minenhleaudre:
May be you should use perfume with better fragrance... grin grin

Macjebs, oya come sell market grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Agbebakun22: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Op is a pussy ass nigga, u dey do gum body for the girl and she no know u as bf... Na by force, this op fit be all those small small children between 22 years and 24 years.. Abeg free innocent girls she's never ur ex

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by I5xes350: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by merits(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?
Because if at this stage of your life the only problem you have is women and the kpomo between their thighs, my brother you're a goner.

The time and energy you should have invested in something lucrative and worthy you spent it worrying over a lady, then your problem is like a bicycle..

Don't you know that same compound relationship is always complicated?
My friend will you go into importation of babes if na so woman hungry you reach.

Meanwhile, the best you can do is bone am too and face your front. Imagine religion causing yeye issues between you too when the relationship never even start, all I can deduce here is you both are still kids in the world of dating.

Nna ehnn you too much.

1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by elbinmanny(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
I did not see where you wrote you guys had coitus. If you haven't done that. You are a mumu boy just claiming relationship �
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by clockwisereport: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
go and hustle

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by newdawnlive: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
you need to calm down and rewrite your story.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by bmdmix1: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
this post no make sense
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by OMOiyaALATE: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
May God solve your problem grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by nonut: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?
Because if at this stage of your life the only problem you have is women and the kpomo between their thighs, my brother you're a goner.

The time and energy you should have invested in something lucrative and worthy you spent it worrying over a lady, then your problem is like a bicycle..

My friend will you go into importation of babes if na so woman hungry you reach.

Meanwhile, the best you can do is bone am too and face your front. Imagine religion causing yeye issues between you too when the relationship never even start, all I can deduce here is you both are still kids in the world of dating.
Michelin tire has spoken.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
You didn't say anything in your post.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by tlops(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
from the writeup, I doubt she was your girlfriend. She was a girl that you chat with or she "friendzoned" you. You 'trafficated' and she refused your advances because she is not seeing you as a boyfriend. So she is not your EX. Move on man.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by pickatyouu: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
My brother, go get a life.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Plut01: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
The5DME:
God punish you OP.

Op, your ex-friend is a Nairalander.
See!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by umarshehu58(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by slaypapa: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Leave women and see 89% of ur problems solve.
I fled from those destiny killers since 1809 grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Papadoh(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
What do you expect. Don't you know that the opposite of LOVE is HATRED?
I'd say the opposite of love is indifference.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by YorubaLord: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
cool

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by zolajpower: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. MWe talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.
Reminds me of patience my ex . Always cranky cursing each time I call her grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by caprini1: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

Concentrate on becoming a made man,leave woman....Dangote and Jeff Bezos didnt start with chasing women.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by offset67(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

Simpson
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by bukxy: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reymond u still bring this matter come nairaland,
after i don tell you to forget the girl and give her no attention.

you bleeped up big time bro!!!

shey u don't know Esther dey date Caleb ni?

Am sure caleb go dey lash the girl kpekus.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Burgerlomo: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?

Says the expert in relationship affairs grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by spiceadole: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

She wasn't your girlfriend.. so she is not your ex.

You wanted to use the opportunity she gave you for being friendly to chop her kpomo, in her own house for that matter.. she no gree.. that's why you wrote this long epistle.

Talk truth.. if you had slept with her, you won't feel bad.. instead you will be boasting here

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Goldenheart(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
angry this guy is a minor now..... MoD
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by womenareapes1: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

which caves do all this stupid simps keep crawling out undecided

what's is freaking you out about that black female pig undecided

is it her smelly yansh?

or is it her fallen breas.t?

undecided

guy don't put yourself in a desperate situation whereby you will be affected emotionally just because of a piece of shiit.

a woman is created for a man and not the other way round undecided

unsimped yourself and start thinking with your brain but not with your 3inch peniis undecided

black women are the least attractive creature, why waste your mental time on those ediots.

be a man and stop being a piece of shiit over a black unattractive creatures called Naija women.

there are many fishes in the river but catch the white fishes and throw the black ones back in the river!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.