Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? (6190 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by hogar(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2006
Hey guys, this is my first post in this forum, never through I would be posting a topic like this one, anyways, I have got a big problem, Im 19 almost 20 YO, and Iv never really had a girlfriend. Iv probebly had 1000 of opportunities to hook up with a girl but I dont have the guts to go up to her and simply say "Hi" embarassed I was at a bar a couple of days ago and this girl looks at me, and I knew she was intrested, but then I say " should I go talk to her or not?" so I start making up reasons not to go talk to her because im a BIG COWARD! Well you guys probebly think im a big baby and I do agree with you, but really the reason why I posted this topic is to know a little bit more about this iincredibly hard chalange "for me". What would you say to a girl you never met before in your life? All of a sudden my brain turns off and Iv got nothing to say.....

Thank you veary much!

smiley
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by ijele(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2006
hey, this happened to most guys including me, but it's still about courage.Go out there,stand firm, look into her eyes don't blink.first tell her '' I LIKE YOU'' simple. keep looking into her. let her away take her eyes first. (this is called charm) Tell again her I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT NO MORE. then smile a bit smiley and be serious, if possible dim ur eyes.
now she will see the boldness in you. i bet you most girls like a guy with guts.

Be a man! don't expect postive answer immediately but you ve made an impact.
don't forget to flash ur best smile,dim ur eyes while talking.

pls,pls don't wink ur eyes bro wink, it's act of irresponsible.
cheers
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by truthhurts(f): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2006
o'l boy wat a way 2 catch a girl, if i was d lady i would be interested in knowin wat made u so bold
so hogar maybe u shld use ijiele's rules it just might work cos ladies love bold and charmin guys
goodluck buddy
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by layi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2006
ijele:

Be a man! don't expect postive answer immediately but you ve made an impact.
don't forget to flash your best smile,dim your eyes while talking.
I assume u like her genuinely not just for pairing sake.

Dont expect any answers. Ladies usually answer No verbally but YES in action. You want her so go for her and dont say NO till its over.

Like I have said a million times. Just make friends first. Dont sttart with I love U, I want u lines. Helloooo! (using lizzy's line) you hardly know me.
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by hogar(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2006
Well okay Il try my best, thanks alot you guys!
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2006
u're welcome[as if i gave an advise wink]
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by creamdream: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2007
i love you scatter i love you die, oya, talk your own!!
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by denony(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
Believe me with Ijele's advice you can conquer any girl you come across.

Ijele you must be a philosopher,

O boy, i fear you, How many girl friends do you get?
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by Busta(f): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
Try to be friends with them first.

once u get comfy with her, then u can tell her how u feel.
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by Honeyboy09(m): 3:55am On Oct 15, 2009
D easiest thing on earth , lol

Be Bold
Have a good communication skill like you can use anything around her or maybe the designer's of the cloths she is wearing to start a conversation with her or if she is in the Bar then use the drink she is sipping , but first start with a decent smile saying hello , then simple say to her do you mind if i ask you a question , she will say sure cos she will be curious on what your question is about , then tell her you see this design she is wearing a few times but don't know what the name of the Designers is does she mind telling you ,She will tell you the name then you say Thank you with a smile looking directly into her eyes , Tell her she looks beautiful in the designer's cloth and then proceed to introducing yourself by telling her your name and then ask for hers ,
Mantain a strong and Firm eye Contact ,
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 15, 2009
Interesting.
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by peelovee(f): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
denony:

Believe me with Ijele's advice you can conquer any girl you come across.

Ijele you must be a philosopher,

O boy, i fear you, How many girl friends do you get?

It is not the matter of being a philosopher in toasting a babe, the real fact is keeping it simple and interesting. grin too much grammer fit disqualify you grin gringrin, because some babes dey funny undecided undecided.
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
peelovee:

It is not the matter of being a philosopher in toasting a babe, the real fact is keeping it simple and interesting. grin too much grammer fit disqualify you grin gringrin, because some babes dey funny undecided undecided.

Gmam! grin
Re: What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? by TheHenrys(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
@poster,
i no blame you sha,you never see anything,no worry with experience you will get over it.Just be confident of youself na d magic be that and be a man.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? / Ermmmmmmm Its Official Onila Is No More A Virgin. / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.