Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20647 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
liquid7:

Nigerian tv stations are too scared to carry it.Best to do what they did in north africa put it on social networks and let it spread from there.
if everyone here puts in on their facebook i am sure in a few days time millions would have seen it .

posted on my fb. About to post to digg. So what tv station should we send it to? Lets be coordinated.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Myself2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
Is this a stage-managed video or the real deal?
If the latter,then it wont be difficult apprehending those women for them to say who sent them to do what.Shameless people
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lyfe(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
bracelet:

PDP is the Last party on the voters register. I mean the ones used in my area in Lagos. See where the woman is thumb printing!

Watch the video again, She was thumb-printing the last column so if the last column belongs to PDP then She was rigging for PDP, going by your logic.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by daqskin: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
my questions.  shocked  
some eedeeots that call Nigeria so called, what are you doing in our country? tongue
did you 4get that your fathers dont have a background here? tongue
leave our country we will manage it till we get to where we are going.
yes even with tears cry we will get there.
phucking Barz tards Keep Running my country down, your cousin in other countries is it by running their country down that they became enviable to you ?  angry angry phuckin goats  shocked you say one more silly thing ABOUT NIGERIA and the devil will bring the hottest part of hell under your A$$e$. cool
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sandokaa: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
These shameless women have husbands/boyfriends and are probably with children. After the despicable act of election rigging, they will be handsomely rewarded and friend and relatives will start congratulating them. They will even do thanksgiving in church. We should not be deceived. Last Saturday elections were massively rigged. The loud noise being made about their credibility is just to prepare the stage for large scale rigging that will characterize the remaining elections. I weep for my country! Why are we persistent in self destruction? Why?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
Seun:

When I saw the thread, I thought mukina2 would already have posted it, so I didn't bother.  Sorry.

Hmm, OK then, Even VOA is now reporting it: 

"Social media powered civil society groups and the Nigerian diaspora are trying to help make the country’s ongoing election process credible. Election analysts are impressed, saying such efforts will help democracy establish itself across Africa.

A video posted on the YouTube video site Thursday showed alleged rigging by election officials during last week’s legislative voting in Rivers state.

Comments below the video included the cell phone number of a top official from the Independent National Electoral Commission, known as INEC, so Nigerians worldwide could call to complain.

The video was released by a group called Juju Films Productions".

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/africa/Nigerian-Diaspora-Seeks-Credible-Elections-Using-Social-Media-119886879.html
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by richidinho(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
WHY NOT PROTEST WITH YOUR SUPPORTERS RIGHT THERE

DILUTED PIX
i mean graphic arrangee

the more you look the thump printing , the less you see it is a graphic work
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

There is work to be done building that country. The job is not for pathetic whiners like you fools, it is for strong men and women that have patriotism burning in their heart.

Nobody needs a traitor, so denounce Nigeria if you like or look in the mirror and see yourself as a monkey; its your call. You can flush yourselves down the toilet or disappear like a puff of smoke and no one will notice or care. Traitors. embarassed

Now I know you're such a pathetic idoit! such an ignorant m0r0n person and an obtuse cretinoid!!!!!!!!!! You're a big baboon who have no sensible and credible edifice of knowledge, If you call me a fool, that single act or stupidity makes you a bigger fool, olodo oshi,  mentally r3tard3d entity who can't differentiate being a traitor, a monkey, pathetic whiner, fools from someone with a legal right of choosing his/her nationality, I don't blame you, I blame your parents for wasting so much of their pension fund on sending you to school which you clearly didn't learn from.

What is bad in denouncing citizenship of a country? People do it all the time! and have their personal reasons! you bloody imb3cil3! For your information, it's still a free world out from your walls, aah! you can't understand, afterall you don't see anything bad in those who mortgage the futures of their grand generations, yet unborn at the mercy of your role models who clearly claim that elections was free and fair , pls don't near me again o, onyara shi! Stinking cow alias beafy beafy, take your pick!!!!!! mssssccheeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ak47mann(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
women are killing this country why cant nigeria govt  ban them from anything politics undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
From 13000 to 16000 views. So lets encourage people to watch the video
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by oluite(f): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
See the speed with which that woman's hand was moving!! shocked
She must have done this before,hopefully with the way this video is going around they will be punished.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Allta:

Now I know you're such a pathetic idoit! such an ignorant m0r0n person and an obtuse cretinoid!!!!!!!!!! You're a big baboon who have no sensible and credible edifice of knowledge, If you call me a fool, that single act or stupidity makes you a bigger fool, olodo oshi,  mentally r3tard3d entity who can't differentiate being a traitor, a monkey, pathetic whiner, fools from someone with a legal right of choosing his/her nationality, I don't blame you, I blame your parents for wasting so much of their pension fund on sending you to school which you clearly didn't learn from.

What is bad in denouncing citizenship of a country? People do it all the time! and have their personal reasons! you bloody imb3cil3! For your information, it's still a free world out from your walls, aah! you can't understand, afterall you don't see anything bad in those who mortgage the futures of their grand generations, yet unborn at the mercy of your role models who clearly claim that elections was free and fair , pls don't near me again o, onyara shi! Stinking cow alias beafy beafy, take your pick!!!!!! mssssccheeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

Dude, do the thing traitors do and tear up your passport. Why are you so worked up about being told what others percieve you to be? Genuinely concerned Nigerians would roll up their sleeves and pitch in, its the cowards, weak minded, fair weather friends, back stabbers and shifty eyed that will denounce their own country.

Go on, bro. Do the traitor act, Nigeria will never miss your kind, in fact we'll be better off. cool
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
Allta:

On this day, 15th of April 2011; I Allta Somebody, denounce my Nigerian Nationality and hereby savour all further ties to the country, except one = my Nairaland membership.

Who cares? You must think someone gives a damn?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
By all means, that video should be sent to Jega, but so must the hundreds of photo's like this one from Katsina.
It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote

@ beaf  (hummmmm it's now Page 6 )and u finally showed up on this thread after trawling the whole internet to find (1 Picture of an boy apparently 4rm Katsina State).  lipsrsealed

hmmm. i see that 1 boy right, please can we have the rest 100 pictures or at least 30 pictures to start with.

Like I said this is not a PDP saga thing 4 me, if that Lady in the video was ACN, I'd be as disgusted and upset as I am as well, so don't think otherwise

It just happened that the Lady was doing that exercise for PDP thats all.

I am waiting for the rest of the pictures of these mentioned kids bro. oooh did u say he was caught,  .( so he was prevented, oo thats good then
but the Lady in this Video was not caught oooooo, and she will be in action this weekend again if not stopped.

NB. Please can you STOP/DESIST from calling these innocent kids almajiri's, its discriminatory and uncouth to label them like that.  Stop using the word loosely and show them respect by call them Hausa kids at least

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Akosbaba(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Na wa oh,so much for free and fair elections
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

@ beaf  (hummmmm it's now Page 6 )and u finally showed up on this thread after trawling the whole internet to find (1 Picture of an boy apparently 4rm Katsina State). lipsrsealed

hmmm. i see that 1 boy right, please can we have the rest 100 pictures or at least 30 pictures to start with.

Like I said this is not a PDP saga thing 4 me, if that Lady in the video was ACN, I'd be as disgusted and upset as I am as well, so don't think otherwise

It just happened that the Lady was doing that exercise for PDP thats all.

I am waiting for the rest of the pictures of these mentioned kids bro. oooh did u say he was caught,  .( so he was prevented, oo thats good then
but the Lady in this Video was not caught oooooo, and she will be in action this weekend again if not stopped.

NB. Please can you STOP/DESIST from calling these innocent kids almajiri's, its discriminatory and uncouth to label them like that.  Stop using the word loosely and show them respect by call them Hausa kids at least

I showed up on this thread much earlier. Please stop making dimwitted statements about trawling the internet, did you check where that image is from? You can do that with a simple right click, instead of making shallow comments.

Report the matter to INEC if you think the video is genuine, the underaged almajiri issue has already been reported several times.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

LOL!!

Dude, do the thing traitors do and tear up your passport. Why are you so worked up about being told what others percieve you to be? Genuinely concerned Nigerians would roll up their sleeves and pitch in, its the cowards, weak minded, fair weather friends, back stabbers that will denounce their own country.

Go on, bro. Do the traitor act, Nigeria will never miss your kind, in fact we'll be better off. cool

Since you've decided not to backout in shame, a feat similar to what your acclaimed mentors exhibit, let me try and educate you a bit on your choice of words, to save you disgracing your parents in public:

According to the dictionary - the word traitor means someone who betrays another, or a cause or any trust! Just in case if you don't understand, to betrays mean to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty!

So you tell me what denouncing a nationality has to do with me betraying a country? For your idi0tic minded information, I don't even have to tear any passport, and why should I? I'm not as terrible with thinking faculty as you, to know that I need not tear a passport to discharge my nationality with any country!

I told you, you're such a pathetic ign0ramu5! Funny enough, not totally different from your stupid mentors! They are the ones who aren't betraying the country abi? I suppose in your opinion, the woman in the video is doing the right thing, by rigging your clowns into government. Those that are set to destroy the country for another 8 years!

What you need is an educated pill which you should nicely confess you can't afford, maybe you should try and go back to school rather than continue to rant about someone being a traitor wrt their decision in denouncing a citizenship, beafy baboon oshi!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
^
You are a traitor, sir. A sorry arsed wimp who will denounce his country for one someone else has built and where you will likely be second class anyway.

LOL! Its hard to accept the truth. Traitor, please tear your passport, because of mere allegations (shows how the mind of a traitor works). Nigeria will not miss you, in fact we will be better off. cool
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
Not all Nigerians are sore, excuse finding losers like you. Buhari has already wept about his pension he wasted campaigning, dried his eyes and got on with it manfully. Do the same.

Losing is not easy, but is a part of life, sir.

Buharis life style is not that expensive, the fella does not live on cuckoo land like the rest of the EX- Generals in PDP,
who live in Mansions all over the place. The fella retired to Daura in a House not a mansion,

you don't need to worry about his pension.

If BUHARI cried its b'cos he can see the writing on the wall that, "WE MOSTLY HAVE EYES IN NIGERIA BUT WE CANT SEE"

I can bet my bottom Dollar that Lady was not paid up to 15K to do that rigging act in the "video of the year"

They say the people get the Government they deserve, now its TRUE,

This time Sunday morning or Monday @ the latest if GEJ is still in control as in wins another 4 year, you need to Clap 4 yourself
and your other cohorts in PDP, for a job well done,

Delay ur tears cos it will surely come, IT WILL in due course,

You can make fun of Buhari as much as you want no problems, feel free,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

Who cares? You must think someone gives a damn?

Exactly jare, I need no one to care, I just made a statement, I need no support, backing or care from anyone, or is it now a sin or an offence to express oneself on NL now? Where is the place of FOS here? What I will not stand for is someone calling me a fool for expressing how bitterly disappointed I am at seeing the video in this post.

People express themselves in different ways when disappointed, I know a man who cried few days ago while he was saying his speech to his followers, who cares, right?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
^
Abeg, tear your passport and sod off! Who gives a damn? True Nigerians will remain to build the place up into a star among nations. Traitor.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
We spend so much time debating throwing insults its no wonder we cant make progress
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by strangleyo: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
Many people, especially in the rural parts are still illiterate. Having a fair system is one thing, having people who take advantage of the fair vote is another.

Brothers and sisters it will take time before the system is perfected. The vote was still much better than 1999/2003 and 1993 for that matter.

I'm hoping every election henceforth will get better and better.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
If you know that, why are you so scared you can't send the video to Jega? NL can't help you, except you are being mischievous and publicising a fake video.

@ beaf,

really so na , Fake Video with voice and movement in the whole scene,  (maybe its nollywood oo) hmmmmmm grin (what more do u need SUBTITLES)

But your picture is not photoshoped right,  LOL, you are so so so unreal and pathetic, ?

Sometimes you make me wonder if you are really GEJ / Isaac or na Ima  Niboro (GEJ's puppy) on here, cos they are that DUMP based on my recent dealings with them within the Polity.

@ beaf get your tissue ready to Cry OOOO iF PDP wins ds election cos u know in your heart of hearts, that
PROPER STAGNATION PERIOD HAS JUST STARTED 4 NIGERIA and thanks 4 playing your own part in the whole show,

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
If we had an intelligent person as President and not a reetarded Silverback Gorilla called Jonathan, the president will have denounced this on TV and ordered the SSS to track those women down.

But what we have is the uninspirational and dumb Jonathan.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by hackney(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

^
Abeg, tear your passport and sod off! Who gives a damn? True Nigerians will remain to build the place up into a star among nations. Traitor.

^^What are you still doing in england?
why arent you in nigeria helping make the election process credible?
Arrow
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
^
Yeah, I'm in England, because you're sitting with me. Dunce.

ideylaff:

@ beaf,

really so na , Fake Video with voice and movement in the whole scene,  (maybe its nollywood oo) hmmmmmm grin (what more do u need SUBTITLES)

But your picture is not photoshoped right,  LOL, you are so so so unreal and pathetic, ?

Sometimes you make me wonder if you are really GEJ / Isaac or na Ima  Niboro (GEJ's puppy) on here, cos they are that DUMP based on my recent dealings with them within the Polity.

@ beaf get your tissue ready to Cry OOOO iF PDP wins ds election cos u know in your heart of hearts, that
PROPER STAGNATION PERIOD HAS JUST STARTED 4 NIGERIA and thanks 4 playing your own part in the whole show,

Don't you know the way to submit to INEC as an educated person? Dude, if the video isn't fake, simply submit it to Jega. Why is that so hard? Do you think NL will set up a panel to investigate if the names, date, video and alleged location are real or fake? You people are clowns.

[size=14pt]Go to INEC.[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ beaf,  "Everything you write and your belief is consigned to posterity"

hope u are ready,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
Brothers and Sisiters,

Send your mails to info@channelstv.com; news@channelstv.com; and metro@234NEXT.com;

The more we send the greater the likely hood that it will be reported.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by hackney(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Send clip to Jega, send it to TV stations,
These monkeys still dont understand how the country works.

You think Jega gives a f.ux.c.k ?
You want T.V stations shut down in that banana country?
i commend your naivety people; that's fresh but you lot are talking about the wrong country buddy.

The problem with nigeria is [size=18pt]the people[/size] hence the unique : no solution
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by blacksta(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
According to beaf's dictionary  - Vote GEJ because of his personality and not because he is a member of the Infamous PDP.   The truth is gej lacks the right personalities to lead Nigeria.  Your so called south south support for GEJ is held together by rigging  - take rigging away the whole thing falls apart.

The latest line from Beaf "  THe video is fake"  - haba mr beaf -

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu / Umar Ganduje Is A Responsible Leader - Buhari / Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.