Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20641 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ribadu and ACN story can get on Homepage but a damning video of election rigging cant make it to Seuns homepage
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by boycottam: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
I spreaded it on twitter, do the same www.twitter.com/boycottPDP
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by otokx(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
free and full rigging is the name of the game.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by omanzo02: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
@op

That video could also be a 'stage manage (rigging) act' for smeer campaign, what evidence that she was thumbprinting ballot papers? , being in the polling booth is not enough evidence, guess u know that?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sochan: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
omanzo02:

@op

That video could also be a 'stage manage (rigging) act' for smeer campaign, what evidence that she was thumbprinting ballot papers? , being in the polling booth is not enough evidence, guess u know that?
Another PDP apologist, creating lame excuse for daylight robbery. Is Nigeria so rotten that we cannot even tell ourselves the truth?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Eziachi: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
omanzo02:

@op

I am sure those that molested your daughter will also say that they are stage managing it to smear you? What a hopeless nation with a brain dead fools of a people.
Come back with more excuse: This time you will jump into the Lagos lagoon tonight because you thought it was sheraton's swimming pool.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by violent(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
omanzo02:

@op

Quit being an ídiot!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sunofgod(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
The 'Rigger' resembles Dora -  shocked
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by EvilBrain1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lets wait and see if this makes the front page before tomorrow. I'm ready to boycott Nairaland permanently over this. I will not support a website that aids or abbets these PDP criminals.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Rossikk(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
sochan said:

Another PDP apologist, creating lame excuse for daylight robbery. Is Nigeria so rotten that we cannot even tell ourselves the truth?

No, YOU are the one jumping to conclusions here. It's hardly ''inconceivable'' that some disgruntled CPC or ACN folks got together to create that video to smear the elections after suffering heavy losses.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by AlabaSlim: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
[/color]fh[color=#990000].
dis riging dey bad 2 bad BUT hw fools go open dier mouf say dey prifa 2 b slaves 4 yanki dan fri born 4 nija
& dese same fools go con dey komplane hw dose white pigs dey trow monkey BANANA
I RADA B DOG IN D CITI DAN A LION IN D JUNGLE-sound sultan
a livin dog is beta dan a dead lion-proverbs
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by emiye(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member".

The "actresses" have been identified.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by precision7: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2011
I know a lot of pple hates PDP and want them out of power @ all levels, including my self, But fellow Nigerians, let's always handle with care and be critical abt issues dat can heat up d polity, My take on dis issue is that;

1.I didn't 4 once hear or see in dis video anything 2 prove dat those rigged votes are 4 PDP.

2.It might av bin d work of an oppositn party or even some pple who hates PDP; just 2 dent their  already tanished image d more.

3.There was no way they'll be doing such thing and allow anyone film them.

4.There are still some good pple in PDP, likewise d bad pple.(Just lyk we av it in oda parties)

5.We hate PDP mems yet we re-vote a large chunk of them (those who felt short-changed and left) under oppositn parties.

5.Hw sure are we dat those rigged votes(if real) are not 4 ACN or CPC, oh, or because we thk PDP is synonymous with riggin; we now thk oda parties are saints abi? Ask Uncle Tinubu & Sons.
6.We shldn't because we hate PDP, turn blind eyes 2 oda parties.

7.Gbogbo won ni ole ti'le ba da (they are all thieves when d house is empty). All Politicians are thieves, but some are more notorious than d others.

@ dis juncture, I admonish my fellow Nigerians 2 trade with cautn,let's follow our conscience, vote personalities (those u're convinced'll serve d pple of dis great nation more than they'll serve themselves and allies) not party.

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTN

1.Is Gen Buhari our beautiful bride not nw flirtin with d guys (IBB, Atiku, etc) whom we hate wit passion? Or u thk those guys are just gud samaritans who wants nothing in return? He wept on Wed either because;1.He loves Nig so much, 2.because he already saw he might lose; tot of d money he has spent on his campaigns since 2003
or 3.He acted 2 gain our sympathy, who knws.

2.And how much can we trust Dr GEJ, someone we all see 2 be clueless, an ally of OBJ (d most hated guy in Nig), and we're not even sure of his sincerity abt bin whom be preaches he is.

3.Mallam Ribadu, a man I so much trusted b4 d news abt how d alliance btw CPC and ACN collapsed, wit dat, it's obvious dis guy is Tinubu's stooge.

4.Alh Shekarau: Though a very gud candidate but lack d national political clout 2 win.

D questn is; who is d most trusted and qualified candy 'FOLLOW UR CONSCIENCE'

Whether we like it or not; d voice of man is d voice of God, & whateva d outcome of d presidential electn is, is God's plan 4 dis country, No matter hw gud sum pple are in rigging, if God says no, such pple'll neva get there.

My prayer is dat; may d will of d most high God be done in Nigeria.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by LFJ: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2011
According to the video uploader (jujufilms):

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe.

Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member."
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by cold(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2011
precision7:

I know a lot of pple hates PDP and want them out of power @ all levels, including my self, But fellow Nigerians, let's always handle with care and be critical abt issues dat can heat up d polity, My take on dis issue is that;

1.I didn't 4 once hear or see in dis video anything 2 prove dat those rigged votes are 4 PDP.

2.It might av bin d work of an oppositn party or even some pple who hates PDP; just 2 dent their  already tanished image d more.

3.There was no way they'll be doing such thing and allow anyone film them.

4.There are still some good pple in PDP, likewise d bad pple.(Just lyk we av it in oda parties)

5.We hate PDP mems yet we re-vote a large chunk of them (those who felt short-changed and left) under oppositn parties.

5.Hw sure are we dat those rigged votes(if real) are not 4 ACN or CPC, oh, or because we thk PDP is synonymous with riggin; we now thk oda parties are saints abi? Ask Uncle Tinubu & Sons.
6.We shldn't because we hate PDP, turn blind eyes 2 oda parties.

7.Gbogbo won ni ole ti'le ba da (they are all thieves when d house is empty). All Politicians are thieves, but some are more notorious than d others.

@ dis juncture, I admonish my fellow Nigerians 2 trade with cautn,let's follow our conscience, vote personalities (those u're convinced'll serve d pple of dis great nation more than they'll serve themselves and allies) not party.

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTN

1.Is Gen Buhari our beautiful bride not nw flirtin with d guys (IBB, Atiku, etc) whom we hate wit passion? Or u thk those guys are just gud samaritans who wants nothing in return? He wept on Wed either because;1.He loves Nig so much, 2.because he already saw he might lose; tot of d money he has spent on his campaigns since 2003
or 3.He acted 2 gain our sympathy, who knws.

2.And how much can we trust Dr GEJ, someone we all see 2 be clueless, an ally of OBJ (d most hated guy in Nig), and we're not even sure of his sincerity abt bin whom be preaches he is.

3.Mallam Ribadu, a man I so much trusted b4 d news abt how d alliance btw CPC and ACN collapsed, wit dat, it's obvious dis guy is Tinubu's stooge.

4.Alh Shekarau: Though a very gud candidate but lack d national political clout 2 win.

D questn is; who is d most trusted and qualified candy 'FOLLOW your CONSCIENCE'

Whether we like it or not; d voice of man is d voice of God, & whateva d outcome of d presidential electn is, is God's plan 4 dis country, No matter hw gud sum pple are in rigging, if God says no, such pple'll neva get there.

My prayer is dat; may d will of d most high God be done in Nigeria.

Please don't introduce God to this debate.God has given you a brain,hands & legs to function properly.It is now left to us to do the right thing,your destiny is in your hands.I detest all this 'let us leave it to God' discourse.When God asks you 'what did you do with the talent(s) i gave you' what will be your response?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by iluvnaija: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2011
now i fully understand why they said no cameras and mobile phones.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by precision7: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2011
Well, if truely those pple exist and are indeed PDP members, then elections in d Senatorial district involved should be cancelled, but note; once electns are announced by INEC, only d Tribunal can reverse it.

Rigging cannot be eradicated in a twinkle of an eye, it needs gradual remedy, it's a disease dat has eaten deep in2 our system, It's obvious we are getting it right gradually (PDP's failure in Ogun is a pointer 2 dat fact). In fact there were allegatns of electoral malpractices in d election dat produced President Barack Obama of d US, So, it's a global force majeure dat can only be checked when we make political offices less attractive. Even @ dat, pple'll still rig.

As 4 having our destiny in our own hands; Fine, I agree we all av our talents, we all want a better Nig, we all want a better govt, we all want change, yet we are all divided on our choices of candidates 4 various positions; but can all our individual prayers concerning who becomes our next President come 2 pass? That's where God comes in, He knws what'll happen if each of dis guys wins. I knw His plan 4 us is not evil but good tidings, So. figure it out bro, dis is when we need HIM most, because dis election might divide or make us stronger as a nation.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2011
iluvnaija:

now i fully understand why they said no cameras and mobile phones.

You might be right. This rigging method is less violent and definitely less noticable. Was wondering why Jega had people fingerprinted to get their voting cards but did not have plans to use some technology to verify votes during the election. The man needs to be made to see this.

Anyone know Jega's contact information or even where he lives? Someone needs to get these videos to him so he sees how well he did.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by cold(m): 12:59am On Apr 15, 2011
precision7:

Well, if truely those pple exist and are indeed PDP members, then elections in d Senatorial district involved should be cancelled, but note; once electns are announced by INEC, only d Tribunal can reverse it.

Rigging cannot be eradicated in a twinkle of an eye, it needs gradual remedy, it's a disease dat has eaten deep in2 our system, It's obvious we are getting it right gradually (PDP's failure in Ogun is a pointer 2 dat fact). In fact there were allegatns of electoral malpractices in d election dat produced President Barack Obama of d US, So, it's a global force majeure dat can only be checked when we make political offices less attractive. Even @ dat, pple'll still rig.

As 4 having our destiny in our own hands; Fine, I agree  we all av our talents, we all want a better Nig, we all want a better govt, we all want change, yet we are all divided on our choices of candidates 4 various positions; but can all our individual prayers concerning who becomes our next President come 2 pass? That's where God comes in, He knws what'll happen if each of dis guys wins. I knw His plan 4 us is not evil but good tidings, So. figure it out bro, dis is when we need HIM most, because dis election might divide or make us stronger as a nation.
Please can we have a link,a source or something?This is some serious allegation.My guy hush it already, & to think I thought you had something serious to say.Smh,i just killed some brain cells reading this
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Apr 15, 2011
precision7:

As 4 having our destiny in our own hands; Fine, I agree  we all av our talents, we all want a better Nig, we all want a better govt, we all want change, yet we are all divided on our choices of candidates 4 various positions; but can all our individual prayers concerning who becomes our next President come 2 pass? That's where God comes in, He knws what'll happen if each of dis guys wins. I knw His plan 4 us is not evil but good tidings, So. figure it out bro, dis is when we need HIM most, because dis election might divide or make us stronger as a nation.

Please provide support for outrageous claims made!!! Why stoop so low?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2011
precision7:

. In fact there were allegatns of electoral malpractices in d election dat produced President Barack Obama of d US, So, it's a global force majeure dat can only be checked when we make political offices less attractive. Even @ dat, pple'll still rig.

He is right, u know! During the last elections me and my boys and some of my mens n 'em snatched a couple ballot boxes from a Voting Station in Fort Greene. Then we moved on to SheepsHead Bay where we bribed a couple People $8 for their voter's card. From there it was on to Jackson Heights where we threw a couple grenades at people that was innocently chilling before voting commenced in they area.

Finally, we moved on to Washington Heights where we illegally affixed our own thumbprints on the voters cards of innocent unsuspecting voters. Mrs. Michelle Obama promised me a bag of Rice for my efforts. . . . . .
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by precision7: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2011
Pls don't cruxify me guys, what I was trying 2 say was dat; there were some allegatns dat one of d private companies dat conducts elections in d US was an ally of either Obama or d Democrats, I can't really recollect how d whole thing went in 2008, can't find a link 2 back my story, pardon me 4 dat, but I knw it happened.

I was only trying 2 say it's a global stuff, happens in different ways in diff countries, It's a gradual process, and we'll get it right with time.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by koruji(m): 1:41am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=14pt]DANGER AHEAD[/size]

PDP is playing with fire - let them go and ask NPN of 1983.
This happened without much anger because it was essentially about local choices. Still if this woman doesn't end up in jail, GEJ would prove to be no better than OBJ.

With a presidential election the STAKES are 1000 times higher.

I hope INEC,GEJ or whoever has the good sense to prevent this kind of travesty.

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Apr 15, 2011
precision7:

Pls don't cruxify me guys, what I was trying 2 say was dat; there were some allegatns dat one of d private companies dat conducts elections in d US was an ally of either Obama or d Democrats, I can't really recollect how d whole thing went in 2008, can't find a link 2 back my story, pardon me 4 dat, but I knw it happened.

I was only trying 2 say it's a global stuff, happens in different ways in diff countries, It's  a gradual process, and we'll get it right with time.

And you felt cozy enough to TWIST that to mean he was rigged into power??  Are you serious? In what WARPED world is rigging GLOBAL? What a SENSELESS rationale for the UNTHINKABLE!! You descend this low just so you can score RIDICULOUS brownies for a man with a 12-year long record of DOING NOTHING each and everytime he is presented with a chance to WOW the people? Why stoop so low? Have some respect, at least for your own self.!

NOTE : I didn't vote for Obama and I don't regret it, neither do I think he is doing badly. So my retort has nothing to do with some sentimental attachment to the Obama ticket, should you try to CONCLUDE next that is what this is about.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by precision7: 2:06am On Apr 15, 2011
My broda let's just 4get dis issue.

Note:I support non of d 4 leading presidential candidates, my candidate was Pat Utomi and since he's out of d race,

I respect President Obama, in fact he's one of those who inspires me, so there is no string attached 2 what I typed ealier, All I want is a great Nation and with time we'll get there, If we jump, we'll fall (law of gravity), but if we climb gradually there's every tendency we'll stay on up and excel, Prof Jega has started a process, let's support him nd pray he succeeds, cos he's got a lot of wolves in sheeps' clothings around him(Iwu/Obj's men), GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Apr 15, 2011
precision7:

My broda let's just 4get dis issue.

Note:I support non of d 4 leading presidential candidates, my candidate was Pat Utomi and since he's out of d race,

I respect President Obama, in fact he's one of those who inspires me, so there is no string attached 2 what I typed ealier, All I want is a great Nation and with time we'll get there, If we jump, we'll fall (law of gravity), but if we climb gradually there's every tendency we'll stay on up and excel, Prof Jega has started a process, let's support him nd pray he succeeds, cos he's got a lot of wolves in sheeps' clothings around him(Iwu/Obj's men), GOD BLESS NIGERIA

What you typed was UNACCEPTABLE and SLANDER only so you can claim a point for your side of the Nigerian debate. Why SLANDER AMERICA . . . Why throw another Country under the BUS so you can EXCUSE the INEXCUSABLE? Why did you feel that LIE was necessary? Are you any different from the woman in the video hence??
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:25am On Apr 15, 2011
There is some woman in the video thumbprinting stuff. We don't know the date or location, what she is thumprinting or who for, it does look quite suspicious though.
The right thing to do is post it off to Jega.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

There is some woman in the video thumbprinting stuff. We don't know the date or location, what she is thumprinting or who for, it does look quite suspicious though.
The right thing to do is post it off to Jega.

Beaf help us send it to JEGA, I'm sure he has it already, send more to him, force his hand to act.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by precision7: 2:35am On Apr 15, 2011
Lied? LOL, Okay o, i concur oo,

But brossss, na wa o, in fact na very big WA, wetin we carry, wetin u dey throw, abeg softly o, dis country na we own nd we go build am 2gether, No come dey melt out ur frustration on me o, abi I be uncle Jonah or aunty umblella ni, abeg free me oo. Leyin aponle abukulokan.

E ko ere oko wale oo.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 2:39am On Apr 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

Beaf help us send it to JEGA, I'm sure he has it already, send more to him, force his hand to act.

I believe Jega has it already if its real, but there are also websites where anybody can submit reports:

How to Report
1.By sending a message to 08135328466 (081ELECTION)
For Example: ◦To Report an incidence, send "Report PU 12/09/02/009 A ballot box has just been stolen by unidentified Gunmen."
◦To send in Result, send "Result Senate PU 23/05/05/019 PDP#140#ACN#130#ANPP#50" or "Results Rep PU 23/05/05/019 PDP#140#ACN#130#ANPP#50"
◦To send in other facts i.e. the number of People accredited, send "Facts PU 19/03/07/012 350 voters accredited"
◦To find about your Polling Booths and how your ballot paper will look like, visit Booth Finder

2.By sending an email to reports@nigeriaelections.org
3.By sending a tweet with the hashtag/s #NigeriaDecides
4.By filling this form

http://events.nigeriaelections.org/
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 15, 2011
lol, funny comments.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2011
omanzo02:

@op

SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE AN EXCUSE A POLITICIAN WILL GIVE
Seriously is this how we all will be watching while our own beloved country turns to a cash cow for te few and their friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission) / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group / Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.