Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20646 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

@ agabaI23 YOU ARE ASKING FOR A SLAP OOOOOOO, STOP EATING THOSE BISCUITS AND YOUR BRAIN WILL CLEAR AND SETTLE FOR REASONING

If you can, go ahead!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Pataki: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

Thank you for not cursing this time. I think we are getting somewhere. grin
You did not answer my question anyway undecided
Dolt. You must really think everyone eats your Goodluck Biscuits as you do, to be this demented in thought process. undecided
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by seye4nii(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2011
im feeling dat this is a nollywoood film, b i can t blv wat im seing
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

No one will answer your silly questions because:

YOU SAY YOU ARE A FRAUD THEN WHO WILL PARLEY WITH A FRAUDSTARR!

Biggest Doofus of all.

Some cursing included. Long overdue!

[size=28pt]Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate?
[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by reindeer: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

@ agabaI23 WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A CONVICTED ARM ROBBER TELLING THE PRESIDING JUDGE THAT EXCUSE ME SIR CAN ANYONE IN THIS COURT SAY I AM AM THE ONLY ARMED ROBBER IN THIS COMMUNITY.

COME ON BROTHER GROW SOME BALLS AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE, DON'T MORTGAGE YOUR FUTURE WITH IDEAS LIKE THIS,

IF WE CATCH ANY OTHER PARTY WE WILL PUT IT UP HERE,

HAVE U NOT SEEN US SAYING WE KNOW TINUBU IS A BAD MAN IN SOME ASPECTS TO HIM, THAT BUHARI HAS HIS OWN BAD SIDES TOO

THE ISSUE AT HAND IS SOMEONE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA RIGGING SIMPLE AS,

JUST CONDEMN IT AND NOT JUSTIFY IT, PLEASEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEE
angry sad angry sad angry sad

Please talk some sense into that character.
A caught armeb robber justifying a crime based on the fact that he wasn't the only robber in the country. Evrybody gets their dues when caught!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]

THEY ALSO OFFERED ME BRIBE THIS MORNING.
[/size]

Cant you tell us how they did it and who and who's involved?

stealth01:

FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already uploaded it on CNN ireport

Oh i never thought about i-report, ok will check it out. Posted it on a blog at al-jazeera hoping someone will pick it up.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2011
'Some have Proof but cannot see
Some can see but have no Proof
We have Proof
and we can see
Glory be to God Amen'
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2011
reindeer:

Please talk some sense into that character.
A caught armeb robber justifying a crime based on the fact that he wasn't the only robber in the country. Evrybody gets their dues when caught!
Until they are caught they are innocent? That means it is OK as long as you do not get caught?

But you guys were alleging rigging before any evidence came out.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kemisesann(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2011
sad shocked tongue   I felt sad to share the same Country with a people like these. Nigeria needs to be redefined. When will these people learn. How much could these people have been promised or received to agree to engage in this dastardly act. You may ask, where are the NYSC INEC officials, the Police etc. God will judge these people one day. I rest my case
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by mithel(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

Cant you tell us how they did it and who and who's involved?

Oh i never thought about i-report, ok will check it out. Posted it on a blog at al-jazeera hoping someone will pick it up.

i dont really support d cnn and aljazeera thing,i think we have enough bad reputation as it is,i sent an email to channels and no action taken yet, i don dey lose hope in naija oooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2011
Posted by: agabaI23
Insert Quote
Quote from: ideylaff on Today at 11:20:50 AM

@ agabaI23 YOU ARE ASKING FOR A SLAP OOOOOOO, STOP EATING THOSE BISCUITS AND YOUR BRAIN WILL CLEAR AND SETTLE FOR REASONING

If you can, go ahead!

@  agabaI23 (i just slapped you ) wink  i see you have over 6000+ posts, is this d rubbish no brainers you have bn posting, grin

please tell me its just a wind up
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by tony451: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2011
To those asking for proof like birth certificate, passport, etc., pray how is it possible for someone who happens upon this scene to obtain those documents? Are you saying if you walked up to a polling booth tomorrow and saw that happening you would go and ask the person to show you her passport so you can confirm her identity to the world? Simple common sense really - the person who uploaded the vid has told us what he knows about the women. We can only take his word for it.

And for those querrying the reasons for putting the vid on youtube and not calling the police, i'm guessing you haven't been in Nigeria b4? You think this is like the US or UK where you will stand there and call 911 or 999 and dispatch would send offiers to the scene? Did you not see all the people there behaving like it was the most normal thing in the world? if he had intervened he'll probably have got the beating of his life. He did the safe thing imo by discreetly taping the incident.

As for the question of rigging done by other parties, I can only say that if there is any eviddence whatsoever, be it videos, falsified result sheets, etc. etc, then step forward with it. It does no good making blanket accusations and using such generalisations to encourage us to accept this outrage. We should not accept this nonsense under the guise that others are doing it.

And finally this is Wole Soyinka's take on the elections http://www.facebook.com/notes/nigeriansfornigeriaorg/wole-soyinka-on-the-ongoing-general-elections/10150158708805811.  Note that the man has retired from public life. At some point in life you can only get tired of the problems of this country called Nigeria and retire if not it will kil you.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2011
Spending time indulging in diatribe will not achieve anything, we spend time carrying out intellectual masturbat&*n while the simple question is what should we do?

Who should this video be forwarded to?

How can we as Nigerians who love our country make the youtube site the most watched site on the internet?

Talk is cheap and most times achieves zilch?

What are the suggestions?

We all seem to be internet savvy, so lets put the tool to use?

Would CNN be interested?

So are you guys ready or do we continue with the jerking off contest?

Is there any way or somebody who can vouch for the authenticity of this video just in case we are all being taken for a ride.

I see a better Nigeria
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by JUO(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2011
that woman is heartless
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lwise(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2011
EVEN ACN OFFERS BRIBE LAST WEEK SATURDAY IN LAGOS

ALL OF THEM  B D SAME
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2011
lowee231:

Spending time indulging in diatribe will not achieve anything, we spend time carrying out intellectual masturbat&*n while the simple question is what should we do?

Who should this video be forwarded to?

How can we as Nigerians who love our country make the youtube site the most watched site on the internet?

Talk is cheap and most times achieves zilch?

What are the suggestions?

We all seem to be internet savvy, so lets put the tool to use?

Would CNN be interested?

So are you guys ready or do we continue with the jerking off contest?

Do you have anything in mind?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

@  agabaI23 (i just slapped you ) wink  i see you have over 6000+ posts, is this d rubbish no brainers you have bn posting,  grin

please tell me its just a wind up

You should go to the gym. I didn't notice.

If you have been here as long as me, you would have more.
You make an average of 250 posts per month, go figure

[size=28pt]Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate?
[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2011
lwise:

EVEN ACN OFFERS BRIBE LAST WEEK SATURDAY IN LAGOS

ALL OF THEM  B D SAME

where is your proooooof oooooh!!!!!!!!

babaearly:

'Some have Proof but cannot see
Some can see but have no Proof
We have Proof
and we can see
Glory be to God Amen'
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by gidson12(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2011
and just at the wall is a bold sign "Voting in progress", but is was actually Rigging in progress
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by biilwwu(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2011
I am happy to be  from south-west of this country, Let's continue to lay good examples for others to follow.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2011
gidson12:

and just at the wall is a bold sign "Voting in progress", but is was actually Rigging in progress
very funny
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2011
By all means, that video should be sent to Jega, but so must the hundreds of photo's like this one from Katsina.
It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote. embarassed

A Buhari supporter in Katsina state, caught attempting to vote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2011
What we can do is to petition of bunch of Nigerian TV Stations to carry it.

Overload there server's with emails will attract some attention.

Can anybody provide the emails of at least 4 major TV stations?

But if we want to overload their server we need to involve more people.

For those who have blackberries forward it to all your contacts.

Any other suggestions?

We shouldnt let this be covered up?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

very funny

Welldone, bruv. cool
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Princek12(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Unlike how they did in the other thread about the Buhari corruption, the Buhari supporters here are not criticizing Seun for posting this video. But this video is a shame to Nigeria. This is the height of election fraud.

That lady voted for the entire community. But let's give her a break. Maybe she was voting for her children, grandchildren, and unborn great grandchildren.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by 1025: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2011
if players like chief raymond dokpesi was forced to join pdp or face bombing charges, i wonder why a normal nigerian can call thess elections free and fair.  no one is even talking about how many lives lost so far in what mad ppl are calling free and fair. can anyone who lost his loved ones in the process still call these elections free and fair?
pdp ordinarily cannot win a single seat anywhere in nigeria bcs they have nothing to show for their 12 yrs in govt.
after this elections, nigerians will begin to face the realities of life. mark my ward, if pdp wins, the next 4 yrs will never be as smooth as it used to be. if our ballot papers cannot do it for us, the streets are there after all, yemen, libya, egypt, tunisia, algeria etc are on it so why not nigeria.
pdp winning this election will be just one step out of the 1000s we will bring up.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

By all means, that video should be sent to Jega, but so must the hundreds of photo's like this one from Katsina.
It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote. embarassed

A Buhari supporter in Katsina state, caught attempting to vote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b

You have failed!  grin  grin

Where was Buhari written on his forehead?

Hope you saw that thread about PDP Wamako in Sokoto and underaged kids voting. You know PDP has different flavours for the North, South and the East. It nor gree work for Yoruba land eh!

For the North - its underaged voters
For the South- its 'pless your hand well well'
For the East-its Gun intimidation and inec bribery
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

Welldone, bruv. cool
Chairman, I de throw way salute oo smiley
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

Welldone, bruv. cool

agabaI23:

See them! Fraudstarrs! Money don change for una hand now!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by 1025: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote.

@beaf,
with the picture and post above, u will agree with me that inec, jega and jonathann are far from free and fair election. that is another evidence of failure.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

Keep holding your side tight jare! wink
We don't even know who the woman is or what she is thumbprinting. Why those complaining here will not send the video to INEC is perplexing, did they make it themselves?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
I've given up hope for this country. So many have been conned into believing this "Jonathan is the messiah" bullshiat. I've was shocked that at the number of people still willing to vote for PDP with their history and I've been slowly converting all my friends to Buhari's side.

But it looks now that PDP is going to win no matter what. They have made peaceful change impossible therefore violence is inevitable.

I need to fast forward my emigration runs. I'm not going to be here when the sh.t hits the fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna / Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.