Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20641 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
no wonder soyinka did not comment on these 'free and fair elections'
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Pataki: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
Is this thread not yet on the front page??

Site Administrator, we are waiting!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
I weep for Nigeria. How can people willfully trade away their own future and the future of their children. How can such a criminal exercise throw up good leaders! SMH.
Some people will never learn.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
Arosa:

I have just watch the clip for the third time and I did not hear or see her support for PDP. undecided did she say what you claim she said in her native tongue?

I think he was referring to the almost inaudible female voice between 2:10 and 2:13 is it difficult to confirm really, but I heard a male voice saying "AMEN" after she uttered something that sounded like " . . . must be president"  it's a noisy video.

BUT all that is beside the point, wether it was PDP, ACN or CPC rigging, it is rigging. That is the point.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
oyb:

Soyinka is obviously not a fool.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arosa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kilode?!:

I think he was referring to the almost inaudible female voice between 2:10 and 2:13 is it difficult to confirm really, but I heard a male voice saying "AMEN" after she uttered something that sounded like " . . . must be president"  it's a noisy video.

BUT all that is beside the point, wether it was PDP, ACN or CPC rigging, it is rigging. That is the point.
can't argue with that.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by SuperPap: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
Very clear and very obvious. GOODLUCK TO YOU. Why not put this on the frontpage, mr site admin?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by bkbabe97y(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

I weep for Nigeria. How can people willfully trade away their own future and the future of their children. How can such a criminal exercise throw up good leaders! SMH.
Some people will never learn.

Dude, on some real shiyyt, I dont understand how these folks think. I look at incidents like this and I'm almost thankful for the slave traders. I feel sorry for my ancestors, but, damn, to live in such a society?! undecided
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by dellnet: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Dude, on some real shiyyt, I dont understand how these folks think. I look at incidents like this and I'm almost thankful for the slave traders. I feel sorry for my ancestors, but, damn, to live in such a society?! undecided
It is what it is, they said if you can't beat them join them. I just can't wait to see the result of this presidential election.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by real4life: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
Heavy sigh,

Shame on those corpers too.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by SuperPap: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
this is why buhari wept.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
seun, why is this not on the front page?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
Get this thread on homepage
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by BIGERBOY1: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
The site admin should not dare change the caption to some insipid, ambiguous , pdp sympathetic headline.

Now I see why the general wept.

He wept not for the leaders rigging out the masses but for the masses allowing the rigging to stand.

God give us the courage to stop this nonsense
Somebody say Amin/amen
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by SuperPap: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Get this thread on homepage
bk.babe97y:

seun, why is this not on the front page?

STFU. Noone must know PDP tactics.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Rossikk(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
oyb said:

Bullshiit.

Is he waiting for a 100% MYTHICAL perfect election such as has occurred no where on the planet before commending Nigerians for a MARKEDLY IMPROVED vote from what was the norm?

Have you ever conducted a free election even in your own bedroom, talk less of your house, for you to sit there demanding that somehow a 73 million strong electorate must hold a faultless, pristine election?

Have you been able to control even 3 people in your house, talk less of 73 million people?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by gohome: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Jackieugo(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
That woman should be ashamed of herself angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by danteweb: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
seun could you kindly put the video on the home page. thanks
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by efisher(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SHAMELESS WOMAN!!!  angry angry angry

This video WILL be used as evidence in the court of law. I believe whosoever was cheated this way will not allow the video pass him by. The shameless woman should be used as an example. Although, the video doesn't show certain details, the criminal's face was properly captured at least.

I encourage everyone to go out there with cameras, phones and every useful gadget you can think of. Such evidence will be very useful in the court. These are the people giving us a bad name and destroying Jega's efforts. The credibility of the election is limited by the credibility of some of these rogues working at INEC.

Damn!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Johns83: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
Dear Nairaland Administrators, Can we get this video placed on the home page please, lets bring these people to book abeg
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
ye pa mo gbe. . . shocked angry

is it any wonder video cameras were banned at election booths.

This kind of peeps are mortgaging their unborn generation's future. smh
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ektbear: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
This needs to be on the homepage.

bk.babe97y:

Wish I could say you were wrong, but there is some truth to what you say. Way better to be a black man in the USA than in Nigeria. And this is part of the reason why  undecided
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by obailala(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
The shouts of free and fair election were very loud indeed when results were still been collated at various wards. At the end of the day, the officially announced results were still the same old story except for the west where the story changed a little. Even up till now, gullible people still praise the election because Bankole and Iyabo lost.

In a truly free and fair election, there is no way one party will totally sweep through a whole country or a whole region. For PDP to sweep the whole country, that is fraud. For ACN to sweep the whole western region, that is also fraud.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ektbear: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
Seun is a jackass. He will put anything else on the front page but this.

Look at the frontpage sef. . . it looks like a PDP propaganda website. Shame on you, Seun
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Demdem(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
This is trully a mess in broad day light on land. This is really incredible and annoying. If all these could happen on land, you can imagine what will be happening at the riverine areas.
Definately last saturday's election wasnt free and fair.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arosa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wonders shall never end, so some peeps want to be slaves because some fat woman "rigged" the election in her village.  grin grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by boycottam: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
after watching that sh.t I can honestly say f u c k nigeria. She deserves all the bullsh.t she gets and I'll be damned if anyone from that rotten country writes me seeking assistance. If you need help go to your rotten govt. I'm over Nigeria. She does not deserve my time and energy. just too sickening.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by EvilBrain1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
PDP is going to win on Saturday. They are going to rig heavily and win in the 1st round. Everybody will know that they rigged and there may be some violence in the north, but GEJ will be sworn in May. Buhari will go to court and lose after 3 years because the supreme court are a bunch of useless, slow-moving cowards.

President Jonathan will continue to rule in the usual corrupt PDP manner for the next 4 years. He will also rig and be re-elected in 2015. It may take a fairly bloody coup or an external influence to finally dislodge the PDP thieves from power.

Either way, the ordinary Nigerians will continue to suffer for the foreseeable future. There will be no stable power, no safe roads and no decent public hospitals. Poverty and economic stagnation will be the lot of the common people. And they will deserve it. He who cannot fight for freedom does not deserve to be free.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by boycottam: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
Seun is a jackass. He will put anything else on the front page but this.

Look at the frontpage sef. . . it looks like a PDP propaganda website. Shame on you, Seun

He's bought and paid for by the PDP don't u know? sooner or later I'll tell my friends to stop comming on this site.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by monkeyleg: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
well, if they dont put it up. we will give sahara reporters. Paste in on your fcaebook page. put it on twitter
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by doja(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
Evil Brain:

PDP is going to win on Saturday. They are going to rig heavily and win in the 1st round. Everybody will know that they rigged and there may be some violence in the north, but GEJ will be sworn in May. Buhari will go to court and lose after 3 years because the supreme court are a bunch of useless, slow-moving cowards.

President Jonathan will continue to rule in the usual corrupt PDP manner for the next 4 years. He will also rig and be re-elected in 2015. It may take a fairly bloody coup or an external influence to finally dislodge the PDP thieves from power.

Either way, the ordinary Nigerians will continue to suffer for the foreseeable future. There will be no stable power, no safe roads and no decent public hospitals. Poverty and economic stagnation will be the lot of the common people. And they will deserve it. He who cannot fight for freedom does not deserve to be free.

You are right! I am scared for my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission) / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group / Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.