Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20645 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ekea2001: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2011
Itz embarrassing.can GEJ win a free and fair election? I still doubt.Can PDP retire some of his rigging bands and test the will of the people.No. Can the results reflect at least 50% of the people's will.No.The last one represented just about 10%.This is serious.This elections should test the will of the people and it really should.But INEC is not ready for that sophistication.So I c the incumbent carrying the day,  kiss.Goodluck to Nigeria! We'll step up.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=28pt]Once more this is shameful but let me ask this question

Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate
?[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by londoner: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2011
This video needs to be dispursed to as many Nigerian voters as possible.

They need to know the mistake they are about to make. People have to put pressure on INEC to cancel results that are fraudulent.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

[size=28pt]Once more this is shameful but let me ask this question

Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate
?[/size]

Guy shut up!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

Guy shut up!
I must have been blessed to get just shut up from you. Don't you have more curses anymore?
Answer the question if you want.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by jmaine: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2011
kaecy5:

@ otokx

can u prove the thumb printing was done in favour of PDP.

If that is really South - South,most likely a Yes, regrettably  angry angry cry . .  But am more interested with the year it was perpetrated cos Jega modified open ballot system snuffs the life out of that scenario

My hypothesis : -

(A) Who ever filmed the event was a pliable accomplice who partook in that Fraud hence having the privilege to even go close to the rigging arena . . .Them no born non - devotee well to waka go close  angry . . . .them go just wounjour you for nothing . . .

(B) The accomplice recorded this to get even just in case he was schemed out of things and he succeeded in doing just that at the right prize   . .Chances very hig[/b]h .

(C) The  scene recorder was a mule . . [b]Chances very slim

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by TeeJay6(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

Guy shut up!
the man merely asked a question, How can anyone prove that the rigging was by only PDP?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

When you are asked a simple question, you resort to rantings like its like you are not in this country, what has that got to do with my point?

Oh You have spoken as a true Nigerian!

Clap For Yourself!

RUBBISH!

werepeLeri:

When you are asked a simple question, you resort to rantings like its like you are not in this country, what has that got to do with my point?

What point has been made by uploading the clip on youtube? Tell me? So that people can rally around and blame it on PDP? Isint it? Isint that what is being done now? Even when there is no evidence she was doing all that for PDP. People will even conclude it was GEJ who sent her to do what she was doing.

[s]Why didnt he call on the people in the voting arena, the people outside to come witness what was going on inside? Why didnt he become a patriot for Nigeria? Why didnt he shout to others to come see what he is seeing? Wasnt everyone waiting outside in a line up? I think whoever uploaded that clip must him or herself be arrested for complicity and slammed in jail until he or she produces all the people at the polling unit.[/s]

The point has already been made: PDP Women leader featuring PDP member from UST rigging the election!

Oh you go try it then, go and shout now let them send a bullet through your chest!

Commend this guy, and shake hands! stop saying trash!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by enyojo(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2011
JONATHAN BIN GRIDLOCK grin grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

I must have been blessed to get just shut up from you. Don't you have more curses anymore?
Answer the question if you want.

If you were my 4 year old nephew, i would either flog you with a long cane or just simply tell you to shut up your trash.

You accepted that PDP rigged the election, then why now putting the blame on other parties asking a 'if' question? Thats why i said you should 'shut up'. You are making needless noise
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by obailala(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2011
fesse:

There is no proof to what the woman did.
It's either u are blind or u have just stubbornly refused to be rational that's why u still need proof

kaecy5:

@ otokx

can u prove the thumb printing was done in favour of PDP.

If u could read, u would have read earlier that the woman on red standing by the booth is the PDP woman leader in the area. It would take common sense for anyone to know that a PDP woman leader can not stand by and supervise someone thumprinting massively for another party. It's just a pity that common sense isn't common.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by enyojo(f): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

[size=18pt]Once more this is shameful but let me ask this question

?[/size]

[size=18pt]FOR ANTICIPATING THAT SOMEONE MAY STEAL YOUR VOTE, YOU STEAL IN THE OPEN AND YOU ARE CAUGHT. UNFORTUNATELY, THE ONE YOU TAUGHT WILL STEAL WENT AHEAD AND WON YOU LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER. EVEN IN YOUR BACKYARD.

PLEASE AGABA, JUST GO AND HANG YOURSELF IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BORE US WITH YOUR SPAMMING/SCAMMING TECHNIQUES[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Wadeoye(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2011
That is PDP/GEJ free and fair election, We are waiting for you tomorrow.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2011
PDP is going to win on Saturday. They are going to rig heavily and win in the 1st round. Everybody will know that they rigged and there may be some violence in the north, but GEJ will be sworn in May. Buhari will go to court and lose after 3 years because the supreme court are a bunch of useless, slow-moving cowards.

President Jonathan will continue to rule in the usual corrupt PDP manner for the next 4 years. He will also rig and be re-elected in 2015. It may take a fairly bloody coup or an external influence to finally dislodge the PDP thieves from power.

Either way, the ordinary Nigerians will continue to suffer for the foreseeable future. There will be no stable power, no safe roads and no decent public hospitals. Poverty and economic stagnation will be the lot of the common people. And they will deserve it. He who cannot fight for freedom does not deserve to be free.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__BAD GOVERNANCE
  CLEAR OUT BUS. _|_|__\_
|______'__._____.'__ |_| ____|
|_(@"@)______'_'_____|_|(@)__|      

PLEASE CAN WE MAKE THIS BUS WORK ON SATURDAY

OR WE WANT TO REMAIN STAGNANT, HOW DO WE GET TO THOSE RETURNING OFFICERS WHO HAVE DECIDED ON PDP AT ALL COSTS, 

LORD PLEASE HELP US, MAKE  THOSE WHO WANT TO CHANGE FIGURES AT THE FINAL COLLATING CENTRES HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART IF THEY DONT MAY THEY REGRET IT FOR LIFE, AMEN

GUYS PLEASE HELP PUSH THIS BUS OUT PUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by liquid7: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2011
while you cannot say other parties do not rig it was a PDP member caught on video rigging.
the  people in the video has been named and shamed as pdp members.

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member"
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by jmaine: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Now let me do a Junkie argument here, hope you all won't "kobo"ko me oo when am through!  Now  here it goes . . . People said the woman in red was a PDP women leader . . But she wasn't wearing a name tag to confirm this and a PDP party logo on it . . Can we have proof  that she is really the same person in  manner of her birth certificate, drivers license  and an international passport . .  and make sure those proofs are verifiable using Google.com   tongue tongue[/size] . . .
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by enyojo(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2011
I AM GOODLUCK, I DID NOT WEAR PANTS TO SCHOOL
IF I CAN MAKE IT (THROUGH WOMEN RIGGERS WHILE CORPERS SIDDON LOOK)
THEN YOU CAN MAKE IT!

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

If you were my 4 year old nephew, i would either flog you with a long cane or just simply tell you to shut up your trash.

You accepted that PDP rigged the election, then why now putting the blame on other parties asking a 'if' question? Thats why i said you should 'shut up'. You are making needless noise
Thank God I am not your 4 year old nephew.

But question I asked still stands. You can either answer it or look away. It is a free world.
Once more this is shameful but let me ask this question

[size=28pt]Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate?
[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2011
enyojo:

[size=18pt]FOR ANTICIPATING THAT SOMEONE MAY STEAL YOUR VOTE, YOU STEAL IN THE OPEN AND YOU ARE CAUGHT. UNFORTUNATELY, THE ONE YOU TAUGHT WILL STEAL WENT AHEAD AND WON YOU LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER. EVEN IN YOUR BACKYARD.

PLEASE AGABA, JUST GO AND HANG YOURSELF IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BORE US WITH YOUR SPAMMING/SCAMMING TECHNIQUES[/size]

That definitely did not answer my question. Can you vouch that no one in your party rigged election on Saturday?

I will not tell you to hang yourself because according to Donne 'any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind'

I made you an over of nkwobi earlier on wink You taking the offer?

My question again

[size=28pt]Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate?
[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by mithel(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2011
Quote from: werepeLeri on Today at 09:40:20 AM
Someone saw a crime being committed and stood there recording a video for 3:26mins and puts it on you tube to serve what purpose? If the recorders wasnt conniving with the setup, why werent the security agents called in to grab this person or why watch her do it and then post this video?

very stupidddd peeps.

@all dose askin for proof and abusin d recorder,from the video,i think it quite noticeable that the camera was around the waist region of the recorder meanin he probably didnt want to be seen,and d way he was movin round too showed dat he was tryin to be discreet,abouut what party,it definately wasnt acn,ore cpc or dpp,or anpp because the woman was thumbprintin the lower region of the ballot paper,and only the likes of lp,ppn,pdp are near dat place,

dis is appalin,abeg who knows channels tv's emai
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by enyojo(f): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

My question again

[size=28pt][s]Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate?[/s]
[/size]

WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2011
@ agabaI23  WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A CONVICTED ARM ROBBER TELLING THE PRESIDING JUDGE THAT EXCUSE ME SIR CAN ANYONE IN THIS COURT SAY I AM  AM THE ONLY ARMED ROBBER IN THIS COMMUNITY.

COME ON BROTHER GROW SOME BALLS AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE, DON'T MORTGAGE YOUR FUTURE WITH IDEAS LIKE THIS,

IF WE CATCH ANY OTHER PARTY WE WILL PUT IT UP HERE,

HAVE U NOT SEEN US SAYING WE KNOW TINUBU IS A BAD MAN IN SOME ASPECTS TO HIM, THAT BUHARI HAS HIS OWN BAD SIDES TOO

THE ISSUE AT HAND IS SOMEONE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA RIGGING SIMPLE AS,

JUST CONDEMN IT AND NOT JUSTIFY IT, PLEASEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEE
angry sad angry sad angry sad
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2011
Why are you peeps shouting yourselves hoarse over what should be a non-issue? I thought INEC had repeatedly assured us that multiple thumb-printing of ballots would be detected by their software, and such ballots would be invalidated. So if that is the case, shouldn't we regard the woman's actions as an exercise in futility?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2011
FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickly, I deduced 2 things from the video

1. The woman was given a brand new booklet of ballot paper, the sheets were still together meaning the Electoral officers at the polling station obviously had a hand in it

2. The position of her thumb printing is directed exactly at where the PDP logo is placed on the NASS Ballot paper

NO People we cannot allow them to go unpunished all parties involved must be prosecuted and set as an example

I have already uploaded it on CNN ireport

@poster

Good job and God bless you
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Pataki: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

My question again

[/size]

What an absolute idiotic question!

With a dunce like you, you are totally fit for an experiment in laboratory rat to determine whether Goodluck Biscuits that you consume daily is the actual cause to the RETARDEEN posts and question you have posed above.

Of what relevance is your question to thread? As worthless as your nauseating personality on this forum.

If you have evidence of any CPC or ACN supporter aiding or abetting electoral malpractices, please post it.

Or otherwise, shut up your fetid gob!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

@ agabaI23  WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A CONVICTED ARM ROBBER TELLING THE PRESIDING JUDGE THAT EXCUSE ME SIR CAN ANYONE IN THIS COURT SAY I AM  AM THE ONLY ARMED ROBBER IN THIS COMMUNITY.

COME ON BROTHER GROW SOME BALLS AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE, DON'T MORTGAGE YOUR FUTURE WITH IDEAS LIKE THIS,

IF WE CATCH ANY OTHER PARTY WE WILL PUT IT UP HERE,

HAVE U NOT SEEN US SAYING WE KNOW TINUBU IS A BAD MAN IN SOME ASPECTS TO HIM, THAT BUHARI HAS HIS OWN BAD SIDES TOO

THE ISSUE AT HAND IS SOMEONE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA RIGGING SIMPLE AS,

JUST CONDEMN IT AND NOT JUSTIFY IT,  PLEASEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEE
angry sad angry sad angry sad
I condemned it and I am not justifying it.
I asked that question because of the holier than thou responses. I was expecting that someone could have answered me by now.
Instead I am getting sticks grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=28pt]This is how GEJ and PDP have been winning elections. By RIGGING.

THEY ALSO OFFERED ME BRIBE THIS MORNING.

ARE YOU PEOPLE AFRAID OF REVOLUTION TO END CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA?[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2011
enyojo:

enyojo:

Thank you for not cursing this time. I think we are getting somewhere. grin
You did not answer my question anyway undecided
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2011

OFF POINT BUT RELATED

THE OTHER DAY IN LONDON, I + A COUPLE OF NIGERIANS SAW MAURICE (OLE) IWU AND WE CHASED HIM IN THE WEST END,  THE FELLA RAN BACK INTO THE DORCHESTER HOTEL EMBARRASSED. WE COULD HAVE DEALTH WITH HIM IN OUR OWN WAY.

IM NOT SCARED TO DEAL WITH BAD PEOPLE OUTSIDE NIGERIA IF AND WHEN I SEE THEM, EVEN IN NIGERIA, IF NO POLICEMAN DEY AROUND

1 OR 4 SLAPS DONT HURT, BUT IT MAKES THEIR CONSCIENCE TICK THAT, THEY ARE FOREVER HAUNTED,

THE EVIL MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM,

IWU IS A DEAD MAN WALKING, HIS CONSCIENCE WILL KILL HIM LIKE THE OTHERS NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM

@ agabaI23 YOU ARE ASKING FOR A SLAP OOOOOOO, STOP EATING THOSE BISCUITS AND YOUR BRAIN WILL CLEAR AND SETTLE FOR REASONING
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by jmaine: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2011
pro01:

Why are you peeps shouting yourselves hoarse over what should be a non-issue? I thought INEC had repeatedly assured us that multiple thumb-printing of ballots would be detected by their software, and such ballots would be invalidated. So if that is the case, shouldn't we regard the woman's actions as an exercise in futility?

Anyway i doubt the scenario of that video clip can exist under a JEGA modified open ballot system . .[/b]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2011

WHICH SOFTWARE, DO YOU THINK THEY ARE EMPLOYING TO COUNT THOSE PAPERS THAT HAVE BNE FOLDED AND OVER FOLDED AFTER VOTING

MY BROTHER NO LET ANYBODY CALL DOG MONKEY FOR YOU

ONCE YOU VOTE AND IT COUNTED , E NO DEY ENTER ANY MACHINE,

YOU DON SEE PHOTOCOPIER WORK WITH ROUGH PAPER BEFORE,

YOU THINK INEC HAS TIME IN EVERY STATE TO FEED ONE YEYE IMAGINARY MACHINE WITH EVERY THUMB PRINTED BALLOT PAPER shocked

WAKE UP BRO

THE MAIN DAMAGE IS DONE AFTER YOU HAVE ALL GONE TO BED,

THEY REPORT WHAT THEY FEEL , THAT IS MY TAKE

BUKOLA SARAKI WAS LOSING BIG TIME IN KWARA AND IN THE MORNING HE WON, SAME FOR DAVID MARK AND BARNABAS GEMADE
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

I condemned it and I am not justifying it.
I asked that question because of the holier than thou responses. I was expecting that someone could have answered me by now.
Instead I am getting sticks grin

No one will answer your silly questions because:

YOU SAY YOU ARE A FRAUD THEN WHO WILL PARLEY WITH A FRAUDSTARR!

Biggest Doofus of all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Primaries : Oshiomhole, Obaseki Head For Showdown As Edo Leans Towards Consensus / Nigerian Come For Festus Keyamo Over Democracy Tweet / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.