Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience (10236 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Xixtie(f): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hehehe because you're a liar Mr sanni olasunkanmi. You are a scammer also. Masquerading as a lady. In one of your threads you were complaining that you are hungry during the pandemic but here you said you had over 550 K In your account. Another you said school not working....if I start to count your lies. E ma n paro sir. No be olodos full here. No wonder you no dey pick again. Your lie no consistent. Better change
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by skinny419(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

what are you even typing , are you sure you are in your right senses ?
oga ur ynash don open..abeg park well
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by highchief1: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:
I noticed that Yahoo is now a trend and fraud is gradually becoming the new normal., I have a friend that always look forward to dating Yahoo boys mainly because they can spend .

I have never dated one before until 2019 I was introduced to this guy by a friend, we vibed along pretty well but he never told me he was into online scam , he just said he was a trader of bitcoin and bla bla bla and since I wasnt into cryptocurrency I couldn't tell if he was lying so I believed him.

He lives very comfortable for a 25 year old man, he owns a car and live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a good location in Lagos ., I have dated boys that drives but most of them were daddy's cars . This guy was the first guy I dated that bought his own car with his own money..

Well I won't deny that I loved the fact that he drives ,it was an awesome experience,he picks me up at the salon ,drops me at home ,teach me how to drive ,drive me to eateries and fancy restaurants..

I took countless selfie and videos in his car and peppered my other friends on WhatsApp status .(just having fun)

what about about the money ?.. Hmm to be sincere the highest I ever recieved from a boyfriend before I met the guy was 15k cash and Samsung s9... I was not the type of girl that bother men for money because I'm quite comfortable.

But this guy doesn't wait for me to ask before he sends , the first time he sent me money was 100k... after that I saw a weaving on instagram I like which was about 220k and he paid for it ..

it was crazy and mind blowing to be sincere , I was spoilt to say the least, I look at my account balance and see 550k upwards and I wonder if it is really my account,and the thing is I don't even spend my money, whatever I need he still provides . I graduated from my samsung S9 to an iphone 11 and I also added some luxury item to my wardrobe.

The only issue I had with him is the constant guys that always visits his place and the heavy drinking . but I didn't complain too much .

I moved to his house during the pandemic where I finally discovered he's into Scam, he did not tell me directly but from his laptop and calls I easily got the hint.
We cook lavishly and most times we order food from eateries, the house was fully equipped with every thing so I hardly stress myself plus he doesn't allow me stress either .

Before long I was initiated into his scam network and he started asking me to help him pick calls or talk to his client . I always refuse which lead into arguments but later he will apologize.

I tried to persuade him to stop since he has made Soo much money for his age,I have seen his zenith bank balance several times and there is more than 6million there plus he has other banks too..but anytime I ask he will just change the topic or tell me to "Dead that talk"...

I have a close circle of 3 girls that I call my best friends and they all dating a Yahoo boy so it is hard to ask them for advice , I really like the comfort that comes with the money but my concience wasn't at peace , so I had to do away with him . it wasn't easy letting him go because I have fallen in love with him but since he wasn't ready to stop I had to leave..

So guys that do Yahoo why do you guys never stop after making so much money ?? and ladies how are you comfortable spending a cursed money?..
from what I can understand you are the one that is under a curse here
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by dederocs(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Nothing like cursed money, though there is a risk side to it...
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by walex2(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:
I noticed that Yahoo is now a trend and fraud is gradually becoming the new normal., I have a friend that always look forward to dating Yahoo boys mainly because they can spend .

I have never dated one before until 2019 I was introduced to this guy by a friend, we vibed along pretty well but he never told me he was into online scam , he just said he was a trader of bitcoin and bla bla bla and since I wasnt into cryptocurrency I couldn't tell if he was lying so I believed him.

He lives very comfortable for a 25 year old man, he owns a car and live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a good location in Lagos ., I have dated boys that drives but most of them were daddy's cars . This guy was the first guy I dated that bought his own car with his own money..

Well I won't deny that I loved the fact that he drives ,it was an awesome experience,he picks me up at the salon ,drops me at home ,teach me how to drive ,drive me to eateries and fancy restaurants..

I took countless selfie and videos in his car and peppered my other friends on WhatsApp status .(just having fun)

what about about the money ?.. Hmm to be sincere the highest I ever recieved from a boyfriend before I met the guy was 15k cash and Samsung s9... I was not the type of girl that bother men for money because I'm quite comfortable.

But this guy doesn't wait for me to ask before he sends , the first time he sent me money was 100k... after that I saw a weaving on instagram I like which was about 220k and he paid for it ..

it was crazy and mind blowing to be sincere , I was spoilt to say the least, I look at my account balance and see 550k upwards and I wonder if it is really my account,and the thing is I don't even spend my money, whatever I need he still provides . I graduated from my samsung S9 to an iphone 11 and I also added some luxury item to my wardrobe.

The only issue I had with him is the constant guys that always visits his place and the heavy drinking . but I didn't complain too much .

I moved to his house during the pandemic where I finally discovered he's into Scam, he did not tell me directly but from his laptop and calls I easily got the hint.
We cook lavishly and most times we order food from eateries, the house was fully equipped with every thing so I hardly stress myself plus he doesn't allow me stress either .

Before long I was initiated into his scam network and he started asking me to help him pick calls or talk to his client . I always refuse which lead into arguments but later he will apologize.

I tried to persuade him to stop since he has made Soo much money for his age,I have seen his zenith bank balance several times and there is more than 6million there plus he has other banks too..but anytime I ask he will just change the topic or tell me to "Dead that talk"...

I have a close circle of 3 girls that I call my best friends and they all dating a Yahoo boy so it is hard to ask them for advice , I really like the comfort that comes with the money but my concience wasn't at peace , so I had to do away with him . it wasn't easy letting him go because I have fallen in love with him but since he wasn't ready to stop I had to leave..

So guys that do Yahoo why do you guys never stop after making so much money ?? and ladies how are you comfortable spending a cursed money?..
. They are not only doing Yahoo but Yahoo plus, so check yourself and go for deliverance you might have been used.
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Germanhunter(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

OK so?
Am tired of this yahoo boy talk

He just wants the money and from your narrative he isn't diabolic

You left cause you just met a guy and without knowing his story or motivation ,you suddenly want him to change an addiction ..

You should have really stayed .
He needed you

You wanted a perfect man
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by nash417: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

hehe what ?
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Duplexxx: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
You don go come another person will go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.