Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege (18221 Views)

FG To Raise Power Tariff December, Begins Free Meters Purchase / IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by erico2k2(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2021
leomarz007:

received 5 free how did you do it beo. I'm also in ph. some houses with 3 phase were given single phase meters.
I actually did not do anything, I did not even apply for it.I was at home one morning when they turned up.I was given 5 and the 6 shops opposit were given one each, all we paid for each was N2k for activation there and then with an Initial 20 units of credits.This was Feb this year in Rukpakolusi area
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by Sniper101(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
EbukaHades10:
40k for the latter.

I was given bill of 19k for something that I don't enjoy so that forced me to do something to get metered and I haven't regretted it ever since.

you took the right decision.

...if it's an area where you barely have power supply, getting the pre-paid metre is the best thing to do.
make person no go dey spend money on monthly electricity bills for light wey person no dey even see eye.

2 Likes

Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by leomarz007: 4:48am On Mar 23, 2021
erico2k2:

I actually did not do anything, I did not even apply for it.I was at home one morning when they turned up.I was given 5 and the 6 shops opposit were given one each, all we paid for each was N2k for activation there and then with an Initial 20 units of credits.This was Feb this year in Rukpakolusi area

is it 5 prepaid meters for a residential building or what. they just got tired of installing others and dropped the remaining meter boxes in your house. Jeez! This is funny as well as crazy.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by Tectono: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Coolsphinx:
Hmmmmm!!!! Abi oooh! Come to think of it, if truly you are making millions of naira from export business will you be here advertising it or you don't have family members, friends and relatives who are broke? OK! I get it! You are looking for gullible people to sell materials to, so that you can buy some food and eat.
Please, do not vent your frustration here. People like you do not go far in life. Folks, ignore this person and check out my signature to master the art of making money from export trade.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by Coolsphinx: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Look who is talking about frustration, you are the definition of a frustrated being, you claim to have what it takes to make people successful through the act of exporting commodities and you can not impact that knowledge and expertise on your immediate and extended family members, but gullible members of nairaland that you can prey on and sell out materials that can't alleviate you from poverty, ogbeni receive sense and go look for something worthwhile to invest your time on, ode oshi.
Tectono:

Please, do not vent your frustration here. People like you do not go far in life. Folks, ignore this person and check out my signature to master the art of making money from export trade.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by Tectono: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coolsphinx:
Look who is talking about frustration, you are the definition of a frustrated being, you claim to have what it takes to make people successful through the act of exporting commodities and you can not impact that knowledge and expertise on your immediate and extended family members, but gullible members of nairaland that you can prey on and sell out materials that can't alleviate you from poverty, ogbeni receive sense and go look for something worthwhile to invest your time on, ode oshi.
Hmmmm!!!!! I cannot believe I responded to you. Folks, check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
leomarz007:

is it 5 prepaid meters for a residential building or what? they just got tired of installing others and dropped the remaining meter boxes in your house. Jeez! This is funny as well as crazy.
5 in a residential yard, Im not joking, Im serious.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by leomarz007: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
erico2k2:
5 in a residential yard, Im not joking, Im serious.
is it a 3phase meter lemme cum n tip you to get one
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BelovedofLord: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2021
tsmith:

What areas do you cover and what exactly are you offering? Does this include Eko Electric jurisdiction?

We offer technically proven solutions to your day to day energy challenges such as sharp practices by your DisCos, be it IKEDC, EKEDC, IBEDC, BEDC, etc, etc

Yes our coverage includes EKO ELECTRIC!
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BelovedofLord: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
BigBelleControl:
I'm still waiting for IKEDC to come and install my meter which I've already applied for.

For the past four months, I've been getting a constant bill of 43k for a 2 bedroom flat. The bill has already exceeded my house rent in a year.
Those guys are so mean when they come for disconnection.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BelovedofLord: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2021
BigBelleControl:
I'm still waiting for IKEDC to come and install my meter which I've already applied for.

For the past four months, I've been getting a constant bill of 43k for a 2 bedroom flat. The bill has already exceeded my house rent in a year.
Those guys are so mean when they come for disconnection.

Whether you've made payment or not, contact me now!

There's readymade swift solution!
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BelovedofLord: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Neweko:
is there anyone with contact for IKEDC. we need meter installed pls. Story everyday ooo

See my siggy, please!
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by tsmith(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
BelovedofLord:

Is this solution free or at a cost. State what is required pubkicslly here
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BelovedofLord: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
tsmith:

Is this solution free or at a cost. State what is required pubkicslly here

At a moderate and affordable cost.
Proof of payment or application(ARN details needed.)
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BigBelleControl(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
BelovedofLord:

Thanks for reaching out, my metre was delivered yesterday without paying a dime. In fact I didn't expect it because it came less than one month after I applied and a lot of people that applied before me are yet to get.
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by BelovedofLord: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigBelleControl:

Thanks for reaching out, my metre was delivered yesterday without paying a dime. In fact I didn't expect it because it came less than one month after I applied and a lot of people that applied before me are yet to get.

Congrats!

Friend, i have some vital info for your:
1. What's your last indebtness, to the DisCos?
2. Forward your meter no., without delaying!
3. You'll still need our diligent services!
Re: DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege by ayomidejide: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pls dm me with your phone number pls.
Thank you.
BelovedofLord:

Kindly call me for a swift & prompt solution, please!

You'll be amazed with the speed your prepaid is installed!

See my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndigbo In South-Africa Protests Against Fulani Attack In Enugu. / Attacks: We Won’t Leave Nigeria, Say Oil Firms / Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.